• Glover

11 22.45%
  • Rumsfeld

0 0%
  • Sutherland

17 34.69%
Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree2439Likes

Thread: The Witch Hunt Continues. No Collusion!

Default The Witch Hunt Continues. No Collusion!

Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

First to post about Fat Orange Julius!
    HWBL, CornFlakegrl and Honeythorn like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

did you give proper credit for the banned moron who tried to take control of the last thread by way of suggesting that a new thread be made? I'm sure there's a copyright out there somewhere.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

No. Bitch can fight me for it.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

From Michael Avenatti...

Let this serve as formal notice - there is significantly more evidence and facts to come relating to Mr. Cohen's dealings and Mr. Trump's knowledge and involvement. You can come clean now or wait to be outed. Your choice. We have only just begun...#Basta

Mueller’s team has questioned several witnesses about millions of dollars in donations to Trump’s inauguration committee last year, including questions about donors with connections to Russia, Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E. and Qatar, sources tell ABC News. https://t.co/cPOvMda87o

John McCain's former campaign manager Steve Schmidt@steveschmidtSES ....

Kelly Sadler, the WH Aide who joked about and revelled in joy about the fact that John Mccain is approaching the hour that will come for us all is a disgrace. She is vile, cruel, and indecent. She is a perfect fit for this loathsome cabal that is rotten from Trump down 1.

The putrid stench of this immoral, corrupt and indecent Trump WH will linger through the ages. Every single person who serves TRUMP POLITICALLY is part of a cabal that is harming America. At the hour of their deaths their legacy will be one of ignominy as despoilers of America.

We Americans are connected to each other through the generations. We have work to do and it is time to begin it. We should be happy that looking back from the end of our lives that we will have played a part in washing away the sewer that is this administration.

They have no shame. I pray a righteous rage and anger is swelling in the hearts of every decent person in this country around the desecration of our country and values by team Trump. Let us repudiate these terrible people. Let’s do it with joy and gratitude for the privilege. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    did you give proper credit for the banned moron who tried to take control of the last thread by way of suggesting that a new thread be made? I'm sure there's a copyright out there somewhere.

ah ah ah ah you beat me to that comment
    pinkbunnyslippers and tulip like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Source: ABC News

EXCLUSIVE: Special counsel probing donations with foreign connections to Trump inauguration

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has questioned several witnesses about millions of dollars in donations to President Donald Trump’s inauguration committee last year, including questions about donors with connections to Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, sources with direct knowledge told ABC News.

Those interviewed included longtime Trump friend and confidant Thomas Barrack, who oversaw the fundraising effort, as well as individuals familiar with the massive inaugural fund, according to sources with direct knowledge.

Barrack, a real estate investor, has long been described as a Trump “whisperer” whose close friendship with the president landed him a prime appearance during the GOP convention the night Trump accepted his party’s nomination.

The billionaire runs a fund with hundreds of millions in real estate and private equity holdings in the Middle East. Barrack oversaw the largest inaugural fundraising effort in U.S. history, bringing in $107 million – more than double what President Barack Obama raised for his first swearing-in festivities.

According to a source who has sat with the Mueller team for interviews in recent weeks, the special counsel is examining donors who have either business or personal connections in Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. Several donors with those ties contributed large sums to the non-profit fundraising entity – gifts that topped out at $1 million dollars, according to public records.

Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images

President Donald Trump takes the oath of office during his swearing-in ceremony on January 20, 2017 at the US Capitol in Washington, DC.more +
    Special counsel investigators have also asked witnesses about specific inauguration donors, including American businessmen Leonard Blavatnik, and Andrew Intrater, according to sources familiar with the Mueller sessions.

Neither has been accused of any wrongdoing.

Blavatnik is a billionaire with dual U.S. and British citizenship who has extensive business ties in Russia. Blavatnik gave $1 million to the inaugural fund through his company, Access Industries, according to FEC records. Companies are prohibited from giving donations to political candidates, however, donations to inaugural committees are not considered donations to candidates.

A spokesman for Blavatnik did not respond to questions from ABC News.

Intrater, an American relative and business associate of Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg, runs a U.S. company with deep ties to Vekselberg’s Russia-based global conglomerate, Renova Group. Renova was recently sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.

Intrater serves as the CEO of Columbus Nova, an investment company based in New York. FEC records show Intrater made a $250,000 donation to the Trump inauguration committee in early January 2017.

Following the donation, he and Vekselberg attended Trump’s inauguration, according to published reports. Also in 2017, Intrater made two more donations to the Trump orbit including a $35,000 to Trump Victory, the joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and Republican party, plus a separate $29,600 donation directly to the Republican National Committee, according to FEC records.

Intrater has not responded to inquiries from ABC News.

Samuel Corum/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence during the 58th U.S. Presidential Inauguration in Washington, D.C.on January 20, 2017.more +
    Vekselberg, a Russian national, was questioned by the Mueller team after stepping off his private jet at a New York-area airport, The New York Times reported earlier this month. Vekselberg has also been in the headlines this week after the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, Michael Avenatti, alleged that Veksleberg directed payments to a company formed by Cohen’s totaling $500,000.

The alleged payments, made by Columbus Nova — the firm led by Intrater — were listed in a seven-page document prepared by the law firm representing Stormy Daniels.

Daniels alleges she had a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.

The document outlines what it claims are $4.4 million in payments to a corporate entity set up by Cohen shortly before the 2016 elections. The payments allegedly come from both obscure companies and well-known brands — foreign and domestic — including AT&T. Several of those companies have extensive business before the U.S. government.

The alleged payments continued until earlier this year.

Columbus Nova said in a statement earlier this week that the firm’s work with Cohen was not improper.

"Columbus Nova is a management company solely owned and controlled by Americans. After the inauguration, the firm hired Michael Cohen as a business consultant regarding potential sources of capital and potential investments in real estate and other ventures,” Columbus Nova's attorney Richard Owens said in the statement. “Reports today that Viktor Vekselberg used Columbus Nova as a conduit for payments to Michael Cohen are false. The claim that Viktor Vekselberg was involved or provided any funding for Columbus Nova's engagement of Michael Cohen is patently untrue.

Neither Viktor Vekselberg nor anyone else other than Columbus Nova's owners were involved in the decision to hire Cohen or provided funding for his engagement."

Why these individuals would be of interest to the Mueller team remains unclear. The expanded probe sheds light on a possible growing area of interest to the Mueller investigation.

So far, the Mueller probe has led to nearly 20 indictments including plea deals for cooperation for two Trump loyalist – former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Deputy Campaign Manager Rick Gates.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I have great respect for John McCain (except for that whole Sarah Palin fiasco), but his former campaign manager sounds like some kind of extremist pastor that's trying to whip his cult into a religious frenzy. Dude, all decent people are horrified by the remark of Goldfish's WH aide but I don't want to start another Crusade over it. Step back. And put that thesaurus down. Sheesh.
    Jadestone likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Steve Schmidt is AWESOME. He's a Republican, and he HATES those guys.
    tulip likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

The WH hosted military spouses today. Our armed forces are 40% non-white. The odds that -- BY CHANCE -- a group of 52 military spouses would contain no people of color are lower than 100 trillion to 1. So, umm....

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Wait, wait... I think the lady on the back row, fifth from the right might be of a different ethnicity. Not ethnic enough to be threatening to the Goldfish but enough for his people to claim diversity.

Also, where are the male spouses of serving women?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Steve Schmidt gave a summary of what a mistake it was for McCain to have Palin on the ticket, back in 2012. You can understand his utter contempt for Dump and the republicans who are unwaveringly supporting him. Dump is actually worse than Palin.

Opinions
    Steve Schmidt’s brutally honest assessment of Sarah Palin
    By Jonathan Capehart March 12, 2012 Email the author

Rare is it that a political operative owns up to mistakes. But Steve Schmidt did just that a few hours ago on “Morning Joe.” The chief strategist for Sen. John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign is a plain-spoken and direct man. And he was ever thus when asked for his thoughts on HBO’s movie “Game Change.”

Schmidt’s blunt and unblinking honesty in talking about the selection of Sarah Palin as McCain’s vice presidential nominee and his role in that decision is to be commended. Others who would follow in his footsteps must learn from the mistakes he willingly admits he made.

Collision

“It’s a story of when cynicism and idealism collide, when you have to do the things that are necessary to win to try to get in office to do the great things you want to do for the country,” Schmidt said. “And I think it showed a process of vetting that was debilitated by secrecy, that was compartmentalized, that failed, that led to a result that was reckless for the country. And I think when you look back at that race, you see this person who is just so phenomenally talented at so many levels, an ability to connect. But also someone who had a lot of flaws as someone running to be in the national command authority who clearly wasn’t prepared.”

Positive and negative

“Politically, she was a net positive to the campaign,” Schmidt said of the former Alaska governor. But she was a “net negative” because “someone was nominated to the vice presidency who was manifestly unprepared to take the oath of office should it become necessary and as it has become necessary many times in American history.”

Lesson learned

“For me and the experience I had on this campaign is that there are worse things than losing,” Schmidt said. When he was asked to spell that out, he said, “When a result happens that puts someone who’s not prepared to be president on the ticket, that’s a bad result. I think the notion of Sarah Palin being president of the United States is something that frightens me, frankly. And I played a part in that. And I played a part in that because we were fueled by ambition to win.

“I think there are important lessons to learn. The reality is is that both parties have nominated people in the last decade who are not prepared to be anywhere near the Oval Office. John Edwards in the Democratic Party. Sarah Palin in the Republican Party. And we ought to take a pause and understand how that happened, why it happened and hopefully it’ll never happen again in our lifetimes.”

“I hope not”

Andrea Mitchell asked Schmidt whether he thought Palin had a future as a national leader in the GOP. He was unsparing.

“I hope not,” he said. “And the reason I say that is because if you look at, over the last four years, all of the deficiencies in knowledge, all the deficiencies in preparedness, she’s done not one thing to rectify them, to correct them. She has become a person who I think is filled with grievance, filled with anger who has a divisive message for the national stage when we need leaders in both parties to have a unifying message. . . . The lack of preparedness was a bad thing and the total disinterest in being more prepared and rectifying that is something that disqualifies.”

And with that, Schmidt articulated better than I ever could — and with great authority — why Palin is a destructive presence on the national political stage.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.43335e00b3f0

I'm so damned conflicted about Tom Barrack, on the one hand he's Trump's oldest friend and on the other hand he makes the best damn wine (Happy Canyon, Santa Barbara County) on the most beautiful vineyard. I hate myself every time I open a bottle and have to drink the whole thing so there's no lingering self-loathing.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Wait, wait... I think the lady on the back row, fifth from the right might be of a different ethnicity. Not ethnic enough to be threatening to the Goldfish but enough for his people to claim diversity.

Also, where are the male spouses of serving women?
    This looks like the photo for the interns. Trump and his people want to be surrounded by who they feel comfortable around.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I'm so damned conflicted about Tom Barrack, on the one hand he's Trump's oldest friend and on the other hand he makes the best damn wine (Happy Canyon, Santa Barbara County) on the most beautiful vineyard. I hate myself every time I open a bottle and have to drink the whole thing so there's no lingering self-loathing.

Goddamit, switch brands. There are lots of great wines I ain't even playing with you.

Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information