• 3 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 4 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 2 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 2 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 1 Post By Mivvi21

Thread: A view into the cesspit of hate

Default A view into the cesspit of hate

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

In the wrong state of mind tonight but THANK you Twitchy! I watched the 5 first minutes and NEED to see the rest.

The mum is proud... Maybe she should have made Jacob help clean the place. Lazy dirtbags... These people are disgusting

I'm glad the other son got away from this vile family.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

OCD

I couldn't do it. I'll try later. I watch shows on WWII, Hitler, and the German Nazis all the time. It fascinates me, but when I see modern day Americans using the N word and viciously spitting hateful ignorant shit I get so depressed. It like sucks all of the air out of the room and this oppressive feeling of doom comes over me.

I hear these two phrases all the time, "People are at their core good." "I believe almost all people are fundamentally decent."

I know this is not true. If it were true the world wouldn't be the way it is. People are not decent. Most people are benign assholes, and then a smaller, but still rather large percentage are pure psychopaths. Genuinely kind people are definitely less than 1 out of 4.

Good piece. Sobering.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

That video pissed me off so bad I nearly split a vein. None of those total losers has shit to show for their lives, so their way of making themselves feel superior is to use their race(something they had no choice in), because they're miserable failures in every way. I cannot believe we are having to fight nazi's on US soil. We are going to need Europe to come over here and save us from our dictator and his fat, pasty minions. Just infuriating.

Youtube comments are usually shit, but I did like this one:

Match Ashes1 day ago

She's a coward to hide behind her son's answer. She pleads Insurance to a perfectly capable mind. The fact she could not answer that question herself angers me beyond all belief, she doesn't want to have her own ideology, she wants to be led. And that's exactly what this entire documentary points to. People who do not want to think for themselves, who do not want to think critically, and only want to side on something that benefits them personally, Who hide behind the answers of other racist people and claim they don't have all the same views but hey so-and-so as a point! I've seen a lot of ignorance, this is the most aggravating, saddening, disheartening piece of shit information I have seen in a long ass time. How fucking dare you? How fucking dare you claim to have different views and hide behind the answers of people you quote "disagree with." If you're so fucking strong own up to it. You don't need to call yourself anything to be a Nazi, a white supremacist, or a piece of garbage. I hope one day you get the strength to answer something on your fucking own. Learn to have an educated debate, not to hide behind other people's statements like a coward, like a shivering little bitch.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

twitchy2.0, Mivvi21 and Nevan like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If my last name were "Goodwin", I would name my son "Odessa". When you say it out loud, it would like you just heard a really good joke.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I couldn't do it. I'll try later. I watch shows on WWII, Hitler, and the German Nazis all the time. It fascinates me, but when I see modern day Americans using the N word and viciously spitting hateful ignorant shit I get so depressed. It like sucks all of the air out of the room and this oppressive feeling of doom comes over me.

I hear these two phrases all the time, "People are at their core good." "I believe almost all people are fundamentally decent."

I know this is not true. If it were true the world wouldn't be the way it is. People are not decent. Most people are benign assholes, and then a smaller, but still rather large percentage are pure psychopaths. Genuinely kind people are definitely less than 1 out of 4
    Having been around long enough to meet many, many different people from many different walks of life, I completely agree. And the fact that the assholes and psychopaths have managed to weasel their way into ru(i)nning this country makes all the other assholes and psychos feel safe to openly display their disgusting behavior. It is really depressing. But on the bright side, they face lots of opposition and are being constantly called out on their BS, ostracized, losing their jobs, being challenged, etc. So there ARE still many good people who refuse to put up with this crap.
    mostroop and Nevan like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If my last name were "Goodwin", I would name my son "Odessa". When you say it out loud, it would like you just heard a really good joke.
    Thanks for the laugh. Particularly after watching a few minutes of that video. I needed it.

twitchy2.0 and Mivvi21 like this.

Wish their sentences were longer, but at least they got jail time. I was afraid they wouldn't serve any time at all.
    Jadestone likes this.

Thread Information