• 1 Post By Brookie
  • 4 Post By Trixie
  • 4 Post By HWBL
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By maryk
  • 4 Post By stella blue
  • 5 Post By Alysheba
  • 1 Post By kasippu

Thread: Korean Grandma Assaulted by Woman Screaming ‘White Power’ in L.A.

Default Korean Grandma Assaulted by Woman Screaming ‘White Power’ in L.A.

We've seen more and more racist rants in public spaces since the orange cheetoh's rise began. This is one of the latest, disgusting, examples of how his open racism has taken the lid off for deplorables to come out because they now feel legitimized.

Korean Grandma Assaulted by Woman Screaming ‘White Power’ in L.A.

UPDATE [2-2-17 7:00 p.m. PST]: Video footage of the attacker, Alexis Duvall, was captured by a witness after the incident as she ran off and was uploaded on YouTube. Duvall is heard yelling a racial slur and swearing as she continued to run away from bystanders after she attacked the elderly Korean woman.
    Update [2-2-17 5:45 p.m. PST] The attacker initially told police her name was Patty Garcia, but a fingerprint scan confirmed her identity as Alexis Duvall, according to the L.A. Times.
    UPDATE [2-2-17 4:50 p.m. PST]: The attacker has been identified as 27-year-old Los Angeles resident Patty Garcia who, on Feb. 1 at 2:40 p.m., assaulted the 83-year-old victim (whose name was not released) at the corner of 3rd and Western in downtown L.A. Garcia is now being held on $50,000 bail for felony battery (Booking# 4897282) according to Officer Drake Madison of the LAPD Media Relations.

Officer Madison also made it clear that the case is currently not being investigated as a hate crime and any details surrounding the attacker yelling “white power” after hitting the victim are not included in the current official report and may still be subject to the ongoing investigation into the incident.

The Asian community is up in arms after one woman posted a photo of an elderly Korean woman on the street next to a splatter of blood who was allegedly, for no apparent reason, hit in the head by a Caucasian woman who screamed “white power” and attempted to run off.
    In a lengthy post on Facebook (that has since been removed), a user identified as Linda Lee criticized the U.S. President (without using the name Trump) for encouraging a culture of “hatred and negativity” in the country. The post was a response to the violent incident she witnessed on the streets of Los Angeles on February 1.

Together with the photo attached to the post, Lee narrated what happened and expressed her opinion on the matter.

Lee reported that an old Korean lady was hit in the face by a Caucasian female who shouted “white power!” as she ran off. Her companion, identified as Chong Lee, followed the assailant, called the police, and waited until the attacker was arrested by LAPD officers of the Olympic division.
    “She walked by the korean grandma, yelled, ‘White power!’ and ran off. Thank goodness Chong followed the female for 6 blocks while calling the police and stayed with her until he saw her get arrested.”
    In the same post, Lee revealed her fears about the safety of her very own grandmother who has been legally living in America with a U.S. passport for more than 30 years.
    “She’s very independent and insists that she continues to live in their apartment by herself because she doesn’t want to burden any of us to take care of her. It scares me that this situation can easily happen to my grandma while she’s waiting for the bus or walking to/from the bus stop to her home or work,” Lee said.
    Tension around scenarios like this have only become more prevalent after Donald Trump won the presidential election. Every speech about deportation and division only creates a sense of entitlement for groups of angry and fearful people ready to take down those they deem “un-American.”
    Trump’s recent declaration of a visa ban for seven predominantly Islamic countries along with other changes in U.S. immigration policies have further fueled the uproar ignited last year.
    “It angers me that people think that he allows them to feel powerful and bully others who are ‘different’ from themselves,” Lee emphasized. “Please don’t spread the hate and ignorance displayed by someone who truly doesn’t deserve the power he has come into.”
    The elderly woman sustained a one-inch cut on her forehead but will survive. The original poster, Linda Lee, hit back at critics of the story who called it “fake news” saying:
    “For those of you who think this is fake news, it’s absolutely real. Just because you can’t find any official news reports of it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I have absolutely no reason to create a fake story. I posted this to voice my opinion about how our country is going through really difficult times.”
    Photo of the alleged attacker.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Look for shit like this to increase. It could be one of us. Be wary.
    BITTER likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Not excusing this at all, but it looks like the woman might be a total fruitbat rather than just a hardcore hater. Either way, needs to be locked up somewhere.

“For those of you who think this is fake news, it’s absolutely real."

oh, yeah. (the following are Reddit comments)

Fake 'hate crime' attack on elderly Korean woman.

Fake news is trying hard to pin this mentally ill woman as a Trump supporter screaming white power after an assault on an elderly Korean woman went viral on Facebook. It is not being investigated as hate crime anymore per police reports.

No witnesses but let's write a racially charge article anyways! False flag at it's worst.

I think the MSM is so desperate to report on some Trump voting, white supremacy violence against minorities that they'll stoop to any low to get it. They know full well headlines alone shape peoples opinion and this report is as legist as the pee pee dossier.

Like another commenter said, the blood doesn't look right. For it to pool up like that, it would have to be streaming down her face and there is no blood on her hands or clothes. This is what it looks like to bleed from your face. Also, white on asian race crimes are nearly non existent, so it's a strange story at the least.

See a Commie, punch a Commie.

Commies have killed more people in history than Nazis.
    They deserve punches just as much.

So, after the dead grandma in Iraq thing, I feel like I have to treat this like bullshit until it's being reported by a much more reputable source.

Proven to be bullshit in 3...2...1..

Yeah, this story sounds not legit.

Tons of red flags.
    The story itself seems ridiculous. Why would some white chick just decide to randomly assault a 90+ year old grandma and shout "white power". The scenario itself seems a bit ridiculous.
    Secondly, what happened was recollected by a third party who talked about the incident on Facebook via one of those long essay post which is very fishy.
    No news media reported on it either, which is peculiar.

Oversensationalizing and misrepresenting stories like this is how you get more and more of america to hate the liberal left.
    a white woman pushed an asian old lady who then fell to the ground and hit her head.
    That's a lot different than the bullshit fake claims of punching someone in the had and yelling white power.
    This doesn't even mention that the white woman is clearly mentally unstable.
    The title of this reddit thread is "fake news".
    Nobody got punched. It's not a fact that the white lady was a white supremacist.

...and so on. Dozens more.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; February 4th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yeah, as much as we'd like to, we can't blame Trump for every crazy person out there.

But thank goodness the poor crazy woman can get continuing mental health treatment under the ACA. Oh, wait...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And of course the mentally ill will be able to buy their guns, again..............
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Woo hoo!
    Kittylady likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

Poor woman I want to give her a hug. I really don't think it's fake. I actually came home with my sister one day to my moms.... my grandpa had fallen and hit his head on the strip between the kitchen and living room he was bleeding like a big ass puddle. He was on blood thinners IDK if that had anything to do with it. It was horrifying and scars us both to this day. We really thought he may have been attacked with the pooling of blood because he had dragged himself.

Down the street a Somali woman was told to go home. Some of it was on video, but still it's "fake news" our newspaper picked it up though.
    HWBL and Kittylady like this.

I've taken to giving every car with a Trump sticker on it the finger as I drive past. So expect to see me in one of these stories one of these days.'

Not an aggressive "HEY FUCK YOU" finger, just the middle one resting against the glass, because I'm a lady dammit.
    HWBL, Alysheba, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

I still feel bad for the grandma. I'm one of those who becomes very upset when an elderly person hurts. Any kind of hurt, not just violence, but when they are sick, anything. I watched my mom suffer. I can't handle it anymore.
    HWBL, maryk, BelledeJour and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, as much as we'd like to, we can't blame Trump for every crazy person out there.
    Yes but he is responsible for publicly expressing racism 'OK' (again?)

What is white power and why does this scum of a woman needs any power? If anything she needs meds and lots of them
    GRuser1 likes this.

Thread Information