Page 1 of 176 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree8338Likes

Thread: Inaugurination and beyond: Trump thread part three

Default Inaugurination and beyond: Trump thread part three

continuing from here: Do we still want to talk about this Trump thing?

(yes, the spelling is deliberate)
    HWBL, Brookie, SHELLEE and 8 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Man, this is making me physically ill.
    HWBL, gas_chick, Mivvi21 and 5 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Newt Gingrich wants to fire federal employees who voted for Clinton

"There won’t be any real cooperation until we change federal law so we can fire them”

Newt Gingrich wants to fire federal employees who voted for Clinton - Salon.com

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He can fuck right off.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

FEC Document Concludes Trump Paid Actors to Attend Event at Which He Launched 2016 Campaign

Shortly after Donald Trump announced that he was running for president, the Hollywood Reporter wrote that a New York–based casting agency called Extra Mile had apparently hired actors to fill out his announcement event (which took place on June 16, 2015, at Trump Tower in New York). Trump's team immediately denied that anyone at the announcement was a paid actor. A document released Thursday by the Federal Election Commission, however, concludes otherwise.

The FEC document is, specifically, a record of its decision not to sanction the Trump campaign for conduct related to the apparent transaction. A complaint filed by an activist group that supported Hillary Clinton had alleged that the Trump camp had violated reporting laws related to payments for the actors; the FEC concluded that no significant violation had occurred because the campaign later disclosed a payment to a contractor (Gotham Government Relations) that subcontracted with Extra Mile. But in the course of explaining why it would not discipline the campaign, the FEC concludes that some announcement attendees were, in fact, paid to be there:

In this matter, the available information indicates that the [Trump campaign] retained Gotham as an event consultant, and Gotham, in turn, subcontracted with Extra Mile to provide extra administrative support at Trump's announcement, including the provision of at least some of the rally crowd.

To be clear, Extra Mile is a "background talent" casting agency. It does not provide, like, secretarial services.

Trump's campaign told the FEC it was not aware that Gotham had arranged to hire actors for the event and did not instruct it to do so.

As it happens, paid Trump staffers were on hand on Jan. 11 to clap and cheer during the only press conference Trump held as president-elect.

Trump paid actors to fill out campaign launch, FEC says.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

czb

am listening to the inauguration while i am working. drafted from hitler's playbook. they should replace the Pledge of Allegiance with sieg heil.
    BITTER, C_is_for_Cookie and panic like this.

his speech was so, so bad.
    when he was done and shaking hands with obama, he and michelle couldn't even force a smile anymore.
    czb, Brookie, Mivvi21 and 4 others like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

"From this day forward, it’s going to be only America First, America First."

Yeah, and Deutschland Uber Alles...

Do you remember the slogan that some Hispanic groups used to champion Obama's candidacy and Presidency? Vamonos. Vamonos Obamanos Bumper Sticker | Zazzle

As I was lying in bed at 4:30 battling insomnia, it struck me-- the appropriate one for this shit show --- Vomitos.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

czb

they need to get the hook out on that singing contest chick. oy
    panic and Seapharris7 like this.

Is that who did the anthem? My office neighbor had it on and it sounded like screeching tires.

- Mark Twain

The military “may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue,” Trump told the Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday. “That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military.”

Trump spoke about his vision of military parades in vague terms, suggesting it was something he might oversee in the future. But according to several sources involved in his inaugural preparations, Trump has endeavored to ensure that his first day as commander-in-chief is marked by an unusual display of heavy military equipment.

During the preparation for Friday’s transfer-of-power, a member of Trump’s transition team floated the idea of including tanks and missile launchers in the inaugural parade, a source involved in inaugural planning told The Huffington Post. “They were legit thinking Red Square/North Korea-style parade,” the source said, referring to massive military parades in Moscow and Pyongyang, typically seen as an aggressive display of muscle-flexing.

source
    Kittylady likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I've been puking all morning.

I never thought I would like GWB, but his crush on Michelle Obama is cute.

Farewell, President & Mrs Obama. You did us proud.

From Twitter, congrats from Trump's #1 fan, David Duke:
    We did it! Congratulation Donald J. Trump President of the United States of America!

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    The military “may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue,” Trump told the Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday. “That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military.”

Trump spoke about his vision of military parades in vague terms, suggesting it was something he might oversee in the future. But according to several sources involved in his inaugural preparations, Trump has endeavored to ensure that his first day as commander-in-chief is marked by an unusual display of heavy military equipment.

During the preparation for Friday’s transfer-of-power, a member of Trump’s transition team floated the idea of including tanks and missile launchers in the inaugural parade, a source involved in inaugural planning told The Huffington Post. “They were legit thinking Red Square/North Korea-style parade,” the source said, referring to massive military parades in Moscow and Pyongyang, typically seen as an aggressive display of muscle-flexing.

source

Page 1 of 176 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information