Thread: Repukes actually PROMISE not to do anything about global warming

Angry Repukes actually PROMISE not to do anything about global warming

Today in Energy and Environment Daily (sub. reqd), House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R-MO) said that if he remains in power after the November elections, there will be no action on global warming for the entire 110th Congress:

Continued Republican House and Senate majorities would likely mean more of the same on climate. House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said he would oppose global warming mandates if Republicans control the 110th Congress. I think the information is not adequate yet for us to do anything meaningful, he said.

Actually, thousands of scientists have agreed that global warming is real, humans are responsible for much of it and, unless steps are taken to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, there will be extremely serious consequences.

61 House members including Rep. Jim Leach (R-IA) understand this and have co-sponsored Rep. Henry Waxmans Safe Climate Act. Waxmans bill is a serious and practical effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. You can find more information of the Safe Climate Act here.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/08/02/blunt-warming/
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Lil

Default Re: Repukes actually PROMISE not to do anything about global warming

If the US does nothing we're all screwed. It's the biggest polluter on the planet and it needs to step up.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

This further cements this administration's record as the worst and most irresponsible govt in U. S. history.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

WTF how hot does it have to get before the repugs get the damn point.........we're melting
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

They don't care, they'll get as rich as they can and use their money to fuel air conditioners
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Most of the GOP are'nt smart enough to listen to the what scientists (people who KNOW what they're talking about) are saying about global warming. It's a real problem and it's really evident in that heat wave we had a while ago. Most of their supporters are oil bigwigs so do ya think they give a damn about the environment? Fuck no!

Another reason to get the Repugs outta the government.

Thread Information