Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush fingers FL governor (and brother) Jeb as possible next president

Talking Bush fingers FL governor (and brother) Jeb as possible next president

God help us all if this fanatic windbag actually wins.. This is the guy who made it legal to shoot someone in a grocery store if you feel at all threatened by them, whether they threaten you or not.

AFP

Brother Jeb would make 'great' US president: Bush

May 10 12:05 PM US/Eastern
    Email this story

President George W. Bush praised his brother, Florida governor Jeb Bush, as an "excellent" leader who would make a "great president" of the United States, according to news accounts.

"I think Jeb would be a great president. But it's up to Jeb to make a decision to run," Bush told reporters at a roundtable interview here with several Florida newspapers.

"I would like to see Jeb run at some point in time, but I have no idea if that's his intention or not," said the president, in comments published in the St Petersburg Times, and other dailies.

Bush said he had "pushed him fairly hard about what he intends to do," but said Jeb would not tip his hand.

"I have no idea what he's going to do. I've asked him that question myself. I truly don't think he knows," Bush said.

He added that his brother's "political future is very bright - if he chooses to have a political future. But he is an independent-minded guy. His priority is his family."

The Bush family is one of the pre-eminent US political dynasties, with the Bush brothers' father, George Herbert Walker Bush, having also served a stint as US president.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Bush fingers FL governor (and brother) Jeb as possible next president

*packs bags, puts house on the market, moves to Mexico where the drugs are legal*

Default Re: Bush fingers FL governor (and brother) Jeb as possible next president

Drugs can be legal in the US, you just have to forge Rush Limbaugh's signature.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You under-estimate the stupidity of the general populace.

Another Bush?? Nooooooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    You under-estimate the stupidity of the general populace.

EXACTLY!!

I cannot sleep at night for this reason alone......

Jeb's pretty vocal down here about not looking at the Presidency, at least not right now. Here's one source: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ws.htm.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean squat.

Gore is doing the same thing

Is this a nightmare?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Grimm, you've got to more careful with your titling of threads. When I saw this on the board the only part I saw that wasn't cut off by the way the board is laid out was "Bush fingers fl governor" and I thought he'd been caught in some sort of strange Brokeback Mountain type of infidelity with the governor. Didn't even cross my mind that his bro was still in charge of the Sunshine and Disney state.

Oh i know.. i left it that way because it amuses me

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

JEb's son is super hot! but his daughter's a druggie loser man.

Gold Member

Am I the only one with the dirty mind "Bush fingers FL governor"?
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

^^No, that was the first thing I thought of.

Jeb's the loser who shamelessly politically grandstanded over the dying body of Terry Schivio. He's an utter asswipe.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Add in incest with that homoerotic action headline. Didn't know Dubya was so kinky!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information