Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

  1. #1
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Thumbs up Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job




    Yesterday on 91x, Tom Delonge of Angels & Airwaves fame spoke up about 9/11. He believes that the Bush Administration orchestrated the attacks of September 11th as a psychological attack on the American public to rally support behind an endless Middle East war and a decrease in American Civil Liberties. You can read the full story here:http://www.911blogger.com/2006/05/to...-182-fame.html. A former member of the Bush administration also spoke out about 9/11 being an inside job, which you can read here: http://milwaukee.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/205461.shtml








    source www.ap.net
    http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/

    WoW a rock star w/ brains...care to lend some to Kieth Richards?!

  2. #2
    Elite Member chartreuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the salad bowl
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    u tell em, tom!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Bronze Member ultrafabviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omnipresent.
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job




    Yesterday on 91x, Tom Delonge of Angels & Airwaves fame spoke up about 9/11. He believes that the Bush Administration orchestrated the attacks of September 11th as a psychological attack on the American public to rally support behind an endless Middle East war and a decrease in American Civil Liberties. You can read the full story here:http://www.911blogger.com/2006/05/to...-182-fame.html. A former member of the Bush administration also spoke out about 9/11 being an inside job, which you can read here: http://milwaukee.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/205461.shtml








    source www.ap.net
    http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/

    WoW a rock star w/ brains...care to lend some to Kieth Richards?!

    See? This is why I insist my kids actually study things like history, physics, and geograohy over playing in a band.

    You want to borrow the books when they're finished?

    (Good grief)

    I believe I read in the operating manual that came with my body "Mind must be fully operational before mouth is placed in gear."

    But I'll have to check on that.

    Vi
    Don't be ridiculous, Stephen: wearing a helmet does not make it "safe," and the answer is still "no."

  4. #4
    Gold Member esmereldagrubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,082

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    This is unfortunate, i have lost all respect for him....i Use to LOVE blink and think Tom was great....now i have a feeling of disgust. COnspiracy theorists are not only mentally ill but disgraceful to those who died on 9/11 and this country.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

  5. #5
    Silver Member snakebread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    321

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Wait, there are legit questions about 9/11 that haven't been answered by the US government. What's so wrong? He may have come to a conclusion without all the evidence, but until all the evidence has been truthfully and apolitically evaluated, we will never know. I personally think that 9/11 was the modern age's pearl harbor--allowed to happen to achieve an ultimate end.

  6. #6
    Gold Member lovely bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    State of Euphoria
    Posts
    1,100

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb
    This is unfortunate, i have lost all respect for him....i Use to LOVE blink and think Tom was great....now i have a feeling of disgust. COnspiracy theorists are not only mentally ill but disgraceful to those who died on 9/11 and this country.
    YES.

    We might not know or ever have all the answers, but most of us are pretty sane enough to know that 9/11 was not an "inside job." It's fine to have an enquiring mind and not take things at face value, but this is over the top. His logic means that we suspend reality and essentially believe that the people who were killed at the Pentagon were the same ones supposedly plotting this "inside job." Ridiculous. I'll never believe that one of my childhood friends died for that.

    This guy needs to shut his pot-hole and stick to making music.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

  7. #7
    Gold Member IceQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    969

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Well, I would hope that one of your friends didn't die for that - but there are questions that need to be answered. I don't put much stock in this Bin Laden who resurfaces when the Bush Administration needs him to, yet our military can't find after 5 years (probably 'cause the majority of the troops are in the wrong country). The buildings fell like a perfect demolition; where is the airplane in the Pentagon? Pieces don't fit, so rack me up as one of the conspiracy theorists.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member ultrafabviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omnipresent.
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebread
    Wait, there are legit questions about 9/11 that haven't been answered by the US government. What's so wrong? He may have come to a conclusion without all the evidence, but until all the evidence has been truthfully and apolitically evaluated, we will never know. I personally think that 9/11 was the modern age's pearl harbor--allowed to happen to achieve an ultimate end.
    Fair enough.

    there are legit questions about 9/11 that haven't been answered by the US government
    (In this government "by, of, and for the people" YOU and I are the government; so please tell me just what the hell it was that WE did to those buildings on 9/11.

    What's so wrong?
    (The very premise of the question, for starters.)

    He may have come to a conclusion without all the evidence, but until all the evidence has been truthfully and apolitically evaluated, we will never know.
    ("We each read the world with our own eyes," so sayeth the sage. The panacea of "truthfully and apolitically evaluated" does not exist. If you and I can respectfully disagree--and we do--then why the rub when a "rock star" (pseudonym for brain trust? hardly) is criticized for spewing forth his/her flawed logic and uninformed ramblings? Like you said, "we will never know." And on that point, we are in agreement.

    I personally think that 9/11 was the modern age's pearl harbor--allowed to happen to achieve an ultimate end.
    (I concur, except for that part about "allowed to happen." Allowed by whom? Think long and hard about your last Thanksgiving dinner--you know, where all the fam was there. If yours is anything like mine, they couldn't even agree on which way to pass the damned mashed potatoes. Conspiracies simply do not work. Takes too much work. EVERYONE has to agree on everything; everyone has to tell and keep telling the same falsehoods; everyone has to have exactly the same agenda and for exactly the same reasons. Remember those mashed spuds? A conspiracy? Involving if not orchestrated by GW? Oh puh-lease! This the same guy who's at once touted as being the dimmest bulb ever to be screwed into the political socket while conversely being loathed for being so cunning that Rasputin and Machiavelli would fight over his notes? COME ON! Lest we forget, this is the same guy who nearly choked to death on pretzels while watching the Super Bowl! He passed out, and when he came to his "dogs were looking at [him] kinda funny like." (sigh)

    "Follow the money." There really are unkind men of powerful families in Middle Eastern countries who truly do not like westerners and Americans in particular. They have stated this in the past and continue to do so today. They have repeatedly and gleefully taken credit for acts of unfathomable cruelty the world over. Why can't we bring ourselves to take them at their word?

    Beating the "There's a conspiracy in the Bushes" drum serves no real purpose: to what end do people do this? What, precisely is the "endgame?" And then what?

    It's all so X-Files. So syndicated. So cancelled.

    Vi

    Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Well, I would hope that one of your friends didn't die for that - but there are questions that need to be answered. I don't put much stock in this Bin Laden who resurfaces when the Bush Administration needs him to, yet our military can't find after 5 years (probably 'cause the majority of the troops are in the wrong country). The buildings fell like a perfect demolition; where is the airplane in the Pentagon? Pieces don't fit, so rack me up as one of the conspiracy theorists.
    "Pieces don't fit. . . ." Yup. That's what happens when thousands of tons of jet, passengers, luggage, and fuel hit a fixed object at 500 +/- mph. You get pieces, lots of them, and they do not fit.

    As for finding BL, YOU go get him. There's a hefty reward waiting for you. Should be a cinch, given what I am reading in the forums. Odd, isn't it? So many seem to know exactly what the military is doing wrong, and yet not one of those among the disgruntled yet all-knowing masses has taken it upon himself/herself to go get the chap.

    IF BL "didn't do it," then you have to bring me the bloke who did. (FWIW: BL and his cronies are going to be miffed when you give their thunder to someone else, just so you know.) I am 100% OK with this. However, you have to bring me something more concrete than your feelings.

    I will gladly and eagerly listen to anyone who can offer me something other than a conspiracy theory, a littany of "mistakes and missteps," and instead show me their plan and then produce tangible results therewith. Unless and until, it's simply pointless drivel. You know, the sort of thing I am engaging in right now.

    Vi
    Last edited by ultrafabviolet; May 9th, 2006 at 11:01 PM.
    Don't be ridiculous, Stephen: wearing a helmet does not make it "safe," and the answer is still "no."

  9. #9
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    The gulf of Tonkin incident worked to catapult the Vietnam war.

    6 of the supposed hijackers of 9/11 have been found alive in other countries.

    A passport from one of the mysteriously alive hijackers was miraculously found, barely singed, in the rubble of the WTC despite the plane and everything else on it being vaporized.

    All the 'coincidental' airforce manoevres that day, Condi telling her friends "hey, don't travel on 9/11..", etc etc etc

    Give me a break. There's more than enough incredibly suspicious material to pore over to dismiss anybody who questions the accepted, overplayed mantra of "teh turrists attacked us!" and the lying, scumbag government who keeps repeating it.

    They've lied about EVERYTHING else, and verifiably so. Why would this be any different? All a core group of people would have to do is make sure orders were given for this to be set in motion. It wouldn't take hundreds and thousands of people involved. Just a few, giving the right orders.

    Frankly, I think anybody who would prefer to cling to the whole victim mentality and engage in their 5 minute morning hate than think about all the questions that have NOt been answered, and have been REFUSED an answer, is an idiot.

    Remember: Cheney and Rumsfeld are the freaks behind Nixon's presidency. Bush isn't the brains, Bush is a figurehead puppet. It's always been thus.

    We might not know or ever have all the answers, but most of us are pretty sane enough to know that 9/11 was not an "inside job."
    There you go, repeating the same old nonsense: anybody who believes anything besides what the government says is a crazy conspiracy theorist.

    Well, we were conspiracy theorists when we said 'Saddam doesn't have WDM'd, this is a crock.' How did that turn out again?

    I'll never believe that one of my childhood friends died for that.
    Of course not. It's easier to believe the lie, and that's why it's so simple to bend people to the lie. It's easier for the gov to prop up a target for you to hate at, than to really examine what went on.

    Read up on the propaganda strategies of Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Germany. it's exactly the same. Simple, direct, but it works.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #10
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Exclamation Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix

    Unless there is a new kind of math I am unaware of, things do not add up with 9/11.
    *applause*

  11. #11
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,543

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Oh my. Can you say byebye career?

  12. #12
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    When your government spies on you without legal cause, when your government can send you away to be tortured with no legal recourse, and when your government engages in voter intimidation, fraud, and election fixing...

    It's not a government for and by the people.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    Oh my. Can you say byebye career?
    Doubtful. It took a few years for the slower members of the citizenry to realize that the Bush admin is horrible, it'll only take a few more for people to clue in to the fact that 90% of 9/11 hasn't been answered.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #14
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,543

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    I dunno. I think we would be pretty surprised at how sore this wound still is. I mean, just look how much dust THIS thread has kicked up.

  15. #15
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: Former Blink 182 member calls 9/11 an inside job

    Yeah, it's really sore..I mean it was nationally traumatic, and then it was used to do a whole bunch of horrible things.

    There are people who were instantly suspicious, and there are people who simply prefer to believe the official story.

    Reality is probably somewhere in between
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Inside Man
    By ohmygoodness in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 26th, 2006, 04:32 PM
  2. Blink 182's Travis Barker welcomes a second child
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 28th, 2005, 07:37 PM
  3. Blink 182 and No Doubt face off
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 14th, 2005, 08:33 PM
  4. Blink 182 Greatest Hits
    By haggard in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2005, 11:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •