Thread: WMD excuse: Bush didn't lie, he was out of the loop.

Exclamation WMD excuse: Bush didn't lie, he was out of the loop.

AMERICAblog-
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060412/...wh/bush_iraq_7

Yes, their defense of Bush claiming Iraq had mobile biological labs, when Iraq did not, is that Bush didn't know that our intelligence agencies had already disproven the claim.

That's nice. Our president is selling us on a war when he's not even in the loop on the reasons, or lack thereof, for going to war in the first place. Nice. So who should we listen to next time the White House wants us to go to war, since Bush isn't in the loop?

The White House's second contention is even more laughable. You see, it takes many months for the intelligence folks to determine whether we did or didn't find evidence of WMD in Iraq, and Bush spoke BEFORE we had determined if the evidence was real or not.

Did you get that? Bush told us equivocally that we'd found WMD, when in fact, he knew the team sent to determine if we'd found WMD wouldn't reach its conclusion for months to come. So, Bush publicly confirmed we had found WMD when he knew we weren't sure yet, and wouldn't know for months. Tell me again how this makes things better?

So, either Bush is out of the loop and has no idea what the facts are regarding America's decision-making when it comes to going to war, or Bush likes to jump the gun and make definitive statements to the American people about why we need to go to war, but he uses evidence that he knows isn't even real yet.

So tell me again, Scottie, which one is it? Is Bush ignorant or simply a liar?
    Wtf kind of excuse is that? Either the man lied, or isn't even involved in decisions anymore! So you have dishonest government, or a government run by people nobody elected!

Can this get any more incompetent?!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: WMD excuse: Bush didn't lie, he was out of the loop.

Pa†hetic. Liars and cheats, every one of them. And they have the nerve to call themselves "Christians" and criticize anyone who doesn't support them 100 per cent as unpatriotic. Bush will go down as the worst president in US history.

The question is, since he's surpassed Nixon in hideous actions, why hasn't he gone down by now?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    The question is, since he's surpassed Nixon in hideous actions, why hasn't he gone down by now?
    We've said this before - give the guy a BJ and he'll be impeached.

Our own dear PM, John Howard, uses the "I wasn't told" excuse every time his Govt gets into trouble. You have to wonder how he can run the country at all if his civil servants and advisors aren't briefing him on anything.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Thread Information