Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gays are a security risk

Talking Gays are a security risk

Security clearances were very much in the news last year as Democrats tried, unsuccessfully, to get Karl Rove's revoked after it became clear that he had leaked Valerie Plame's identity to several reporters. But there was another security clearance story out there that didn't get so much attention: While the rest of us were worried about leaks from the White House, the White House was apparently worrying about the security risk posed by . . . homosexuals.

As the Associated Press reports, George W. Bush signed off in December on language changes in the rules for security clearances that sure seem aimed at making it easier for the government to deny clearances to gay men and lesbians. The old rules said that sexual orientation "may not be used as a basis for or a disqualifying factor in determining a person's eligibility for a security clearance." Under the new rules, a security clearance cannot be denied "solely" on the basis of sexual orientation.

A spokesman for the National Security Council tells the AP that the language change "was not intended to alter the way sexual orientation is treated." But if that's the case, why was the language changed? If the White House has an answer for that question, it's not in the AP report.

Gay advocacy groups apparently discovered the language change in a document distributed on Dec. 29, without any public fanfare, by National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley. So far as we know, Hadley isn't gay -- he's married with two kids -- but maybe he shouldn't have a security clearance anyway; it has been suggested that Hadley was the administration official who leaked Valerie Plame's identity to Bob Woodward and Robert Novak.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Gays are a security risk

Well, Grimm, you certainly are worrisome with all those radical views you hold. You know, the kind that support freedom, democracy and truth. You rabble rousing gay boy. you!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I am how the good lord made me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

Do you think Jeff Gannon had something to do with this?
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

No, Jeff Gannon guarantees instant access to thousands of hot studs!

SVZ

You know, he's not hideous there... *sigh*

Now i feel dirty.

SVZ

eeeeeeew, i think he's fug. i was really hoping for someone good looking when this story broke.

Come on, he isn't terrible. All he needs is razor cheekbones and a slight misting of glycerin for you to like him.

Gold Member

My eyes!!! A gay republican prostitute with a fake name pretending to be a reporter and getting clearance to sit with the WH press. I think some of these new ridiculous rules stems from this guy. W is trying to prevent anymore embarrassing situations for this administration. Funny how no one seems to know who gave this guy clearance to the white house even after hours.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

^^He was banging someone, who ever that person is, come on out.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

You damn homos with your sparkly bling-bling, you could blind somebody, or your snazzy outfits that make people lose their concentration & have car wrecks, or your strap-ons, you could bludgeon someone with those, or your swishy walks, you bonk your hips into the heads of children.... damn homos. A danger to us all.

You know, he's not hideous there... *sigh*

Now i feel dirty.
    You should feel dirty, you naughty boy.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

Sigh. Do I have to explain this again?? Gay men are a security risk because they want to shag every single hetero man who comes within 200 miles. Hetero men are homo bait - everyone knows this. That's why they are not allowed in the military. You put one gay sailor on an aircraft carrier of 2000 men and before you know it they will be performing Rent on the poop deck with Busby Berkeley fantasy synchro swim scenes.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Sigh. Do I have to explain this again?? Gay men are a security risk because they want to shag every single hetero man who comes within 200 miles. Hetero men are homo bait - everyone knows this. That's why they are not allowed in the military. You put one gay sailor on an aircraft carrier of 2000 men and before you know it they will be performing Rent on the poop deck with Busby Berkeley fantasy synchro swim scenes.

You're killing me here, really killing me.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information