Thread: Weird, Hateful Rant from the GOP site

Unhappy Weird, Hateful Rant from the GOP site

Can someone from my party PLEASE say something intelligent? Equating homosexuality and trans-gendered issues with bestiality and necrophilia is like apples and oranges. Sure, the people in MA who are trying to reduce the sentence for sheep-f*ckers should be shot, but come on...it's not nearly the same thing. This guy needs some Paula Abdul-strength happy meds.

SourceL http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/dpa...dp_0306p.shtml

The Freaks Are Running The Sideshow
    By Doug Patton
    March 6, 2006

As I write these words, Hollywood is in the process of awarding itself more accolades for its libertine attitude toward gender confusion and sexual perversion. Brokeback Mountain, a western starring two straight actors portraying sheepherding homosexuals, and TransAmerica, a film starring a woman playing a man who becomes a woman, are being touted as a couple of the more "enlightened" films of the year.

But it seems that even the self-described artists and moguls of tinsel town haven't the imagination to dream up anything as bizarre as that being concocted by liberal judges, legislators and school boards in the real world.
    Last year, a man walked out on his wife of 33 years and the adult children they have produced together, resigned his position as a substitute teacher in a New Jersey elementary school, underwent a sex change operation, and then reapplied for his/her old job. And in spite of protests from parents of the children he/she will be influencing, he/she got his/her old job back!

In 2003, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Lawrence vs. Texas, struck down an anti-sodomy law, thereby establishing a "right" to perform homosexual acts and, according to the dissenting opinion of Justice Antonin Scalia, paved the way for future rulings in favor of homosexual marriage.

In 2004, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court took that next step by arbitrarily redefining marriage to include same-sex couples.

Now, in case you haven't heard, four Democrats (anyone surprised?) in the Massachusetts Legislature have proposed legislation that would, according to an article in a liberal Boston publication called The Weekly Dig, "repeal what appears to be a sodomy statute forbidding 'abominable and detestable crimes against nature, either with mankind or with a beast.'"

Previously in Massachusetts, the law held the threat of up to 20 years in prison for bestiality (sex with animals). The proposed bill would amend the Massachusetts penal code and allow judges the latitude of imposing a mere fine and 18 months in a local jail. Can outright decriminalization be far behind an idiotic proposal such as this?

And just as words like "gay" and "transgender" have now replaced "homosexual" or "cross dresser," the sickos calling for relaxed laws on bestiality are developing their own little vocabulary as well. Believe it or not, if your proclivities run to a wild Saturday night with Fido or Fluffy, you might just be a "zoophile." Of course, as a normal human being who thinks this sort of activity should be discouraged, I would be classified as a "zoophobe." And I was just getting use to being called a "homophobe."

The bill, dubbed by its sponsors as "An Act Relative to Archaic Crimes," would also de-criminalize adultery, fornication and the advertisement of abortion. Archaic crimes. Does that term not tell you all you need to know about the attitude of those who would destroy civilization's underpinnings?

In five or ten more years, what will be the "archaic crimes" of the day? Imagine. The year is 2014. The subject is necrophilia. And the cry of the "necrophiles" is "God made us this way! This is our orientation. Who are you to tell us that we can't express ourselves through the beauty of the act of love with the dead?"

This year's congressional elections loom large as we consider the power the United States Senate has over judicial nominations. And the 2008 presidential election follows in two more short years, reminding us of who submits those nominations. Who will be leading our nation? Who will be making the momentous decisions that so profoundly impact our lives?

Will our children and grandchildren live under the tyranny of the freaks running the sideshow that America has by then become, or will we regain our senses and assign such destructive ideas to the ash heap of history where they belong?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Weird, Hateful Rant from the GOP site

the tyranny of the freaks
    Good name for a punk band.

I'm speechless at that garbage!

... it begs the question why anybody would want to idenitify themselves with this kind of organization.

I'm starting to think even loose association with it would make you a bigot and a retard by proxy, as support (material or tacit) would indicate agreement with their stance.

aaaaaaaaaaanyway, a crossdresser is a str8 man who dresses up in women's clothes. Someone who is transgendered is either on the way or has been surgically altered to be the opposite sex. Nice work on getting your terminology correct.

Secondly, nobody is going to repeal bestiality laws and frankly, bumsex and blowjobs are just a wee bit different from porking Babe the pig in one crucial way:

1) Homosexual relationships are between 2 concenting sentient adults, whereas sheepfucking involves a sentient human screwing some poor animal that didn't give its consent, and that doesn't have the mental faculties to understand wtf is going on. One is predatory, one is not.

Oh right, and one is kinda fucked up.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

I think it's more about dead, gay sheep actually. Someone has to defend their rights too you know.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I just pictured this guy, running around like Quentin Tarantino in Little Nicky, shouting "You're all goin' to hell! You're all gon' die and burn in hell!" when he wrote this.

Well, that's the GOP for you. Rampant corruption, economic policies that don't work (even after about 40 years of trying the same fucking thing), religious idiocy and destruction of the social fabric with cuts coupled with tax breaks for the rich.

Oh right, not to mention environmental destruction.

Why does anybody vote GOP again? I fail to see one good thing about them.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Why does anybody vote GOP again?
    Because voting guides published by Pat Robertson's org and others like Intercessors For America say it's GOP or we all go Gay. Fear and loathing mixed with bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Well, that's the GOP for you. Rampant corruption, economic policies that don't work (even after about 40 years of trying the same fucking thing), religious idiocy and destruction of the social fabric with cuts coupled with tax breaks for the rich.

Oh right, not to mention environmental destruction.

Why does anybody vote GOP again? I fail to see one good thing about them.
    I've been old enough to vote in two elections now, so here's my canned response...I was born and raised in a conservative republican household. My family always did better under a Republican regime, and I've always felt like they were tougher on crime than Democrats. I also liked a lot of what President Bush had to say in 2000 (few of which he's done - where did his plan for education go?), and I felt he was the better candidate in 2004. I would support John McCain should he run for office, as I think he represents what Republicans used to be like before this new breed came in.

While I govern myself as a conservative, when it comes to other people, I'm more of a libertarian. And as everyone knows, I'm big on animal rights, usually a conservative no-no. So there you go.

Um, John McCain is Bush's bitchboy. He has absolutely no conviction on anything he does and regularely capitulates to the administration or merely jumps on the bandwagon.

His plan for education failed, and has actually made things worse for minorities (as Im sure it was intended all along). It seems the only children not left behind were white and affluent.

Apparently the environment isn't that big a concern, despite polar bears running out of ice to live on and and the water being poisoned by elevated mercury levels thanks to Bush gutting the EPA and silencing scientists in favor of stupid ideology, not facts..

I could go on..

Gold Member

I'm originally from MA, I have never seen sheep there. I doubt the story is true on cutting the sentences for sheep rapists, maybe their cleaning up an old law or something. Sounds pretty funny though
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Could have fooled me with McCain. While sure, he supports the war, he's called the Bush administration out several times, saying they need to change their policies. He's also strongly opposed to Donald Rumsfeld. He's opposed Bush twice in Presidential races, was even called on to be Kerry's running mate. The Bush administration skewered McCain and his war record. He's a strong environmental supporter with Hilary Clinton, Joe Lieberman and other senators. So I'm gonna call a big "whatever" on your bitchboy comment.

Do some more research. Bush and his admin beat the shit out of him, and he keeps coming back to them for more.

He's even letting them destroy his torture ban bill, because he did his bit and put up a show of being all against torture, It's just a piece of paper with no power at all now.

He's a GOP bitch, through and through. He's just *trying* to appear like he's not by throwing out a few bones now and again which amount to nothing.

It's actually kind of sad.. it's lik.. political battered wife syndrome. He just wants in power.

Thread Information