Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

Exclamation We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

Come on guys.. there's lots of you reading, but nobody posting. It's kind of boring with the same 5 regulars posting stuff, so post some of your own! Hell, post anything! lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

YEA! What he said! ^^^^^

Default Re: We have 12 people at any given time in here, and barely anybody posts

^^ and what she repeated!

.... YEAH!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And while you're all at it, why don't you post in some other areas too????

Need some help in the Blind Items section too...specifically, in the Toothy Tile thread because its driving me nuts who the hell he could be!!!??? I NEED TO KNOW!

Yeah, it's kind of annoying how we have all these bandwidth suckers who don't contribute.

How come this thread is in this section?
    Is the Penthagon going to deal with this issue?

Its in this section cuz I put it here, cuz we have 12 people at any given time reading the politics section and not posting anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Its in this section cuz I put it here, cuz we have 12 people at any given time reading the politics section and not posting anything lol
    Maybe they don't post because it's Bush and a bunch of friends and they are scared of getting involved in some argument with you.

That's lame. The only reason the 5 or so regulars post here is cuz nobody else does!

Besides, its politics. It's all about debate. Why would you spend your time reading it, day after day, and not contribute anything? Seems kind of odd.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Grimm, I used to post in the political section but I'm burned out from all things governmental at the moment. It's more interesting to research how many ways Britney Spears will fuck up today.

^^ *slap*

Ah.....don't you just miss the good old days, like last week when Cheney shot a guy in the face? We need some more of that kind of stuff to really get this board rocking!! Or, like Undercovergator said, Britney just needs to kick that bum to the curb...either or.

I posted in here once in the thread about Berlusconi - my post disappeared later on that day -

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    I posted in here once in the thread about Berlusconi - my post disappeared later on that day -
    Yeah, I posted some quite interesting, or at least potentially interesting things, like viewing tips on Larry King Live who had some real opinionated and informed guests lately, but barely any interest or views, so I'm kinda thinking what's the point of posting if people don't care to read anyway?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

SVZ

What's the point in me running this site if it doesn't make money?

We might as well ALL give up now

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information