Thread: Did Sarah Palin really have plastic surgery? You betcha!

Default Did Sarah Palin really have plastic surgery? You betcha!

When Sarah Palin went missing right after she resigned, one of the numerous rumors circulating about was that she was having some "work done" and would resurface when she healed.

However when she started missing a bunch of speaking engagements I thought "Hmm what else could it be?" And then when she finally surfaced for the China speech I was pretty sure she had SOMETHING done, but being a guy I did not know exactly what. However the ever inquisitive Bree Palin had quite a bit to say on the subject.

So last night I received a call from a friend who actually KNEW that Sarah had indeed undergone cosmetic surgery. I asked for clarification that this was on the up and up, and received confirmation that it was indeed.

The procedures that Sarah had done were an upper nasolabial fold lift, cheek implants, a mid facelift, she had her eyebrows fixed, and she had something called a sideburn graft. The surgeon did an admirable job, but if you look carefully at the first two pictures in the graphic below you can see the alterations.

Now this last procedure, the sideburn graft, is important because it was an infection from THAT part of the surgery which caused the weird lump on the side of Sarah's face, as seen above.

My understanding is that this is not that uncommon. Why Sarah left the house like this I am not so sure.

It was ALSO confirmed that the slow healing process from these procedures were the reason why Sarah missed the Ronald Reagan speech in July, her appearance at an anti-abortion petition signing at Changepoint church in August, as well as the the Values Voters Summit in Washington on September 17. That is the conclusion that I had reached before, so this simply verifies that we were on the right track all along.

From what I understand for a portion of this time Sarah looked like she "had been worked over with a baseball bat" and simply could NOT be seen in public. However now that her scars have healed I have to say the surgeon did some very good work. I assume he signed a non-disclosure form preventing him from discussing it, but that is too bad because Sarah Palin is not a bad advertisement for his business.

Now the only reason that this is in any way news worthy is because 1) we never heard the truth for why Palin went missing, 2) she recently made fun of Joe Biden's hairplugs (Pot meet kettle), 3) and this definitely makes it clear that Palin understands that her looks are key to her success in politics. It seems clear that Sarah knows that when her looks fade, so does her influence.

For higher definition versions of the above pictures just scroll down. Have fun.

The Immoral Minority: Did Sarah Palin really have plastic surgery? You betcha!

I read this on Gryph's site, but dayum she aged herself a lot, the surgery was not necessary. She was quite lovely at the RNC (before she opened her illiterate mouth) and during the campaign.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

She totally had the eyebrow lift:

Elite Member

I'll wait till she gets a brain transplant.

BTW, Willow (the next younger daughter after the Bristol, the celibacy advocate) looks like shit :

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

What is the sideburn thingy? What does it do?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    BTW, Willow (the next younger daughter after the Bristol, the celibacy advocate) looks like shit :

Not really -- that's some old guy in the light blue sweater. Willow is actually the one on the right.

The guy in the blue sweater is Sarah's father. Willow is the one who looks like she's 45 with the thick waist in the black shirt.

Sideburn graft:

The Use of Micrografts and MInigrafts for the Correction of the Postrhytidectomy Lost Sideburn

Surgeons who perform rhytidectomy (face lift procedures) know that there are times when the upward displacement of the sideburn is greater than desired. The sideburn and temporal hairline are aesthetically essential features of the face. When there is a mild loss, it may go unnoticed; however, in some cases, it can be more severe, especially in secondary or tertiary procedures, resulting in a tell-tale deformity unique to rhytidectomy. These patients have great difficulty in styling their hair, and they lose the freedom to style their hair upwards or back. To correct this deformity, the hair must be restored. Punch grafts, various scalp flaps, free scalp flaps, and scalp tissue expansion have been described as ways of doing so.

In an effort to obtain a result that is as natural as possible with a minimum of scarring and down time, I use micrografts (grafts with one or two hairs) and minigrafts (grafts with three to four hairs). The technique is basically the same as the one previously described for the treatment of male-pattern baldness; the main difference is the direction and ang-ulation of the graft insertion, which provides a more natural sideburn and temporal hairline.

Technique

In our office surgical suite, with the patient in the supine position, intravenous sedation is administered with midazolam and fentanyl. Nerve blocks to the occipital and auriculotcmporal nerves are performed with 0.5 percent bupivacaine and epinephrine 1:200,000 (about 30 cc). Then, tumescent infiltration with 0.25% lidocaine 1:200,000 is done in both the donor and the recipient sites as needed (about 60 cc).

A horizontal ellipse is harvested from the occipital area. It usually measures 4 to 5 X I to 1.5 cm, depending on the number of grafts we expect to be required. The donor site is closed primarily with a single layer of simple running 3-0 Prolene sutures. The grafts are then prepared with Personna preparation blades (American Safety Razor Company, Verona, Va.) and no. 22 blades. The proposed new anterior temporal hairline and sideburn are marked in ink, and we then insert the micrografts and minigrafts as close as possible, about 1.5 mm, to each other.

Slits are created in the areas of hair loss with a Feather no. I I Personna blade or a 65 Beaver miniblade. The blade must be inserted at a very acute downward angle in the same direction as a natural sideburn and the anterior temporal hair to obtain hair that will grow in that direction. There is no need for sutures in the recipient site. As the fibrinogen turns into fibrin, the grafts become secure enough.

For the first 48 hours, a dressing is applied consisting of adaptic, kerlix and a 3-inch elastic bandage. After that, the patient is allowed to shampoo gently. We prescribe 500 Ing of cephalexin to be taken orally, four times a day, and acetaminophen with codeine for the first few davs. The donor site sutures are removed 7 to 10 days postoperatively. It takes 10 months to I year for the final result
    Houston Plastic Surgery Clinic Cosmetic Surgeons of Houston Plastic Surgery Houston plastic surgery and Houston plastic surgeon in Texas providing liposuction breast augmentation enlargement and facelift or face-lift cosmetic surgery by Board Certifi

Wow, she's looking rough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post

Willow looks like a mini-Palin. Not a good thing.

Looks like some type of nastiness is continuing on that side of her face in these pictures taken in Hawaii. BTW, she has a visor on that says "McCain". The "McCain" is crossed out with black Sharpie. Class all the way.

Thread Information