Thread: CBC TV character tries to interview Sarah Palin

Default CBC TV character tries to interview Sarah Palin

Last edited by Fly_On_TheWall; November 25th, 2009 at 12:53 PM.

Elite Member

Palin just spouts off shit she knows nothing about. Like her advice on India and Pakistan, that they should work together. I'd be surprised if she could find them on a map.

Can someone please just bring her down for good? She has let it slip to Greta on FOX that she is planning on running in 2012.

Default Sarah Palin tells Marg Delahunty Canada should 'dismantle' public health-care system

WASHINGTON — Marg Delahunty has braved the wilds of the American Midwest to come face-to-face with Sarah Palin.
    Comedian Mary Walsh's beloved character button-holed the former Alaska governor at a recent book-signing in Columbus, Ohio, only to be strong-armed away from Palin by a cabal of security guards.
    The action was documented on Tuesday night's "This Hour Has 22 Minutes," but four days later, Walsh was still marvelling at her close encounter with one of the most controversial politicians on the planet.
    "We told her we're from Canada, and we're just looking for a few words of encouragement for the Canadian conservatives who have worked so tirelessly to destroy the socialized medicare that we have," Walsh recalled Tuesday from St. John's.
    "Four huge big burly guys started pushing, and I pushed back, but I got her attention, and she told us to keep the faith, something like that, and said we're all trying for the same thing."

After being kicked out of the book-signing, Walsh and her crew then waited outside at a loading dock close to where Palin's bus was parked. When Palin emerged from the Borders bookstore, Walsh said, Delahunty - dressed in a more toned-down version of her trademark warrior princess costume - called out to her.
    "Hey, remember us, we're the Canadians! We came all the way here from Canada!" Delahunty yelled. "When we asked you that question, we didn't hear your answer."
    Palin strolled over, looking down on Walsh and her crew to tell them that "Canada needs to dismantle its public health-care system and allow private enterprise to get involved and turn a profit."
    "Basically, she said government should stop doing the work that private enterprise should do," Walsh said.
    In addition to those comments, Walsh said, she found it equally bizarre that no one was allowed to ask Palin any questions at the book-signing.
    "It was great fun, but also very strange," Walsh recalled.
    "We're in a bookstore, at a public event, in a place one would think was a bastion of free speech. And no one was allowed to ask questions. What are they afraid of?"
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

What are they afraid of?
    There isn't enough blog space on this site to list that.

Remember those two Quebec radio DJ's who humiliated her on their radio show? They said our PM's name and it was some one hit wonder french singer It's still on youtube. Seems like Canadians have her number. Now if only Rick Mercer can get a hold of her, she'd be toast. Rick Mercer is like our John Stewart.

Canadians fucking LOATHE Sarah Palin, you can bet on that. They also think American politicians are cowardly douchebags. Up here, comedians routinely make fun of politicians right to their face in media scrums and such, and the ones working for fake news shows are doubly hilarious. In the US you can't even get near them.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Canadians fucking LOATHE Sarah Palin, you can bet on that. They also think American politicians are cowardly douchebags. Up here, comedians routinely make fun of politicians right to their face in media scrums and such, and the ones working for fake news shows are doubly hilarious. In the US you can't even get near them.
    I love that about we Canucks, making fun of our leaders to their faces. Slightly OT: If you want a great...well some of you might not find it amusing..Go to YouTube and watch Rick Mercer talking to America. Oh hell, anything Rick Mercer is awesome!!

YouTube - Ric Mercer Talking with Americans

Quality sucks but its funny.

Palin isn't smart enough to offer informed opinions on American policies, and now she's trying to tell Canada what to do. Typical.

Yeah, no comment from her on if private enterprise can provide QUALITY healthcare for people... it's just "let them make money".

Fuck you, cunt. Die already.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DEuRMigtc[/YOUTUBE]

Elite Member

"LOATHE", bolded, underlined, in red, and written large!

I wanted to see Palin go in front of the Chicken Cannon

Thread Information