Thread: Sarah Palin's brilliant supporters try to explain her policies

Default Sarah Palin's brilliant supporters try to explain her policies

Chase Whitestead and Erick Stroll of "New Left Media" set out to determine just what was it about Sarah Palin that impelled her supporters to stand in massive lines for hours for the chance to meet her at book signings.

They interviewed several of her supporters who were waiting in line at a Borders bookstore in Columbus, Ohio. These fans expressed very strong support for Palin, but it was generally couched in vague generalities about her being "real" and "strong" and "fair."

When pressed to cite specific policies that they favored or thought qualified her for the presidency, most of her fans struggled to come up with anything other than generic lines about cutting taxes and spending and the Palin staple: "drill, baby, drill."

On the other hand, they were all worried that President Obama has been doing enormous damage to the country. However, again, specifics eluded them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk[/YOUTUBE]
    Palin Supporters Struggle To Explain Why They Support Palin (VIDEO)

surprise, more ignorant redneck buffoons
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

"Well, I watch Fox News a LOT."
    Yep, 'splains it all.

Oh my god, you can see each person silently go through a series of 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' when the guy with the mic asks them about specific policies. They all shift sideways or backwards, cock their head and little bit, and smile nervously. Idiots.

This video sums up people who support Palin. Ignorant, uninformed, racist morons.

But the drunk guy in the Steelers' jacket had the best lines. My favorite: 'Well, the state that she did run WAS right across the street from Russia.' Hmm, I think I might steal that line.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    This video sums up people who support Palin. Ignorant, uninformed, racist morons.

But the drunk guy in the Steelers' jacket had the best lines. My favorite: 'Well, the state that she did run WAS right across the street from Russia.' Hmm, I think I might steal that line.
    The drunk guy was the best.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Oh my god, you can see each person silently go through a series of 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' when the guy with the mic asks them about specific policies. They all shift sideways or backwards, cock their head and little bit, and smile nervously. Idiots.
    Kind of like Palin herself when she's asked those tough 'gotcha' questions like 'what newspapers do you read.

These people are sad until you think about the fact that they do have the right to vote.

Oh, and the weekend warrior who said America is no longer exceptional should remember two things: Bush and his gang of merry assholes pissed away an enormous amount of goodwill from around the world. Secondly, America is just another country and we Yanks need to get over the idea that we're someone extra super special extraordinary when compared with teh rest of the world.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Kind of like Palin herself when she's asked those tough 'gotcha' questions like 'what newspapers do you read.

These people are sad until you think about the fact that they do have the right to vote.

Oh, and the weekend warrior who said America is no longer exceptional should remember two things: Bush and his gang of merry assholes pissed away an enormous amount of goodwill from around the world. Secondly, America is just another country and we Yanks need to get over the idea that we're someone extra super special extraordinary when compared with teh rest of the world.
    Agreed, Butt. Some of these people forget that America's standing in the world was slipping long before we illegally invaded Iraq, sanctioned torture and dragged the global economy into a recession. We've become a nation of self-entitled, overweight consumers, who want to live off of America's past reputation/accomplishments while other industrialized nations are leaving us in the dust because they have an eye on the future.

If these people actually can read, it's even more tragic that they would choose to read this. I doubt they've ever tried to grasp a concept any bigger than the false sound bites shoved down their throats. An idiot populace will do whatever you tell them, even if they have no idea what it really means.

"I don't think that he's even an American citizen."

Haha. Never gets old. Oh and I also liked the guy who said that there may not even be an election in 2012.

Basically they all sound like she does. Stupid and no idea what the hell they're talking about.

High-five to the reporter. I wouldn't be able to stand there with a straight face and not laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    The drunk guy was the best.
    The fact that he had TWO copies of Palin's book just made it even funnier.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The fact that he had TWO copies of Palin's book just made it even funnier.

Thread Information