Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sarah Palin's brilliant supporters try to explain her policies

  1. #1
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default Sarah Palin's brilliant supporters try to explain her policies

    Chase Whitestead and Erick Stroll of "New Left Media" set out to determine just what was it about Sarah Palin that impelled her supporters to stand in massive lines for hours for the chance to meet her at book signings.

    They interviewed several of her supporters who were waiting in line at a Borders bookstore in Columbus, Ohio. These fans expressed very strong support for Palin, but it was generally couched in vague generalities about her being "real" and "strong" and "fair."

    When pressed to cite specific policies that they favored or thought qualified her for the presidency, most of her fans struggled to come up with anything other than generic lines about cutting taxes and spending and the Palin staple: "drill, baby, drill."

    On the other hand, they were all worried that President Obama has been doing enormous damage to the country. However, again, specifics eluded them.

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk[/YOUTUBE]
    Palin Supporters Struggle To Explain Why They Support Palin (VIDEO)

  2. #2
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    surprise, more ignorant redneck buffoons
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  3. #3
    Elite Member DeChayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    "Well, I watch Fox News a LOT."
    Yep, 'splains it all.

  4. #4
    Elite Member Penny Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    21,646

    Default

    Oh my god, you can see each person silently go through a series of 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' when the guy with the mic asks them about specific policies. They all shift sideways or backwards, cock their head and little bit, and smile nervously. Idiots.

  5. #5
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    This video sums up people who support Palin. Ignorant, uninformed, racist morons.

    But the drunk guy in the Steelers' jacket had the best lines. My favorite: 'Well, the state that she did run WAS right across the street from Russia.' Hmm, I think I might steal that line.

  6. #6
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    This video sums up people who support Palin. Ignorant, uninformed, racist morons.

    But the drunk guy in the Steelers' jacket had the best lines. My favorite: 'Well, the state that she did run WAS right across the street from Russia.' Hmm, I think I might steal that line.
    The drunk guy was the best.

  7. #7
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Oh my god, you can see each person silently go through a series of 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' when the guy with the mic asks them about specific policies. They all shift sideways or backwards, cock their head and little bit, and smile nervously. Idiots.
    Kind of like Palin herself when she's asked those tough 'gotcha' questions like 'what newspapers do you read.

    These people are sad until you think about the fact that they do have the right to vote.

    Oh, and the weekend warrior who said America is no longer exceptional should remember two things: Bush and his gang of merry assholes pissed away an enormous amount of goodwill from around the world. Secondly, America is just another country and we Yanks need to get over the idea that we're someone extra super special extraordinary when compared with teh rest of the world.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  8. #8
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,139

    Default

    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  9. #9
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Kind of like Palin herself when she's asked those tough 'gotcha' questions like 'what newspapers do you read.

    These people are sad until you think about the fact that they do have the right to vote.

    Oh, and the weekend warrior who said America is no longer exceptional should remember two things: Bush and his gang of merry assholes pissed away an enormous amount of goodwill from around the world. Secondly, America is just another country and we Yanks need to get over the idea that we're someone extra super special extraordinary when compared with teh rest of the world.
    Agreed, Butt. Some of these people forget that America's standing in the world was slipping long before we illegally invaded Iraq, sanctioned torture and dragged the global economy into a recession. We've become a nation of self-entitled, overweight consumers, who want to live off of America's past reputation/accomplishments while other industrialized nations are leaving us in the dust because they have an eye on the future.

  10. #10
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    If these people actually can read, it's even more tragic that they would choose to read this. I doubt they've ever tried to grasp a concept any bigger than the false sound bites shoved down their throats. An idiot populace will do whatever you tell them, even if they have no idea what it really means.

  11. #11
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    "I don't think that he's even an American citizen."

    Haha. Never gets old. Oh and I also liked the guy who said that there may not even be an election in 2012.

    Basically they all sound like she does. Stupid and no idea what the hell they're talking about.

    High-five to the reporter. I wouldn't be able to stand there with a straight face and not laugh.

  12. #12
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    The drunk guy was the best.
    The fact that he had TWO copies of Palin's book just made it even funnier.

  13. #13
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The fact that he had TWO copies of Palin's book just made it even funnier.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 18th, 2009, 10:31 AM
  2. Hillary Clinton supporters aid Sarah Palin
    By Incognito in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 15th, 2008, 08:05 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: September 26th, 2008, 03:51 AM
  4. Brilliant Sarah Palin/ John McCain political cartoons
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 10th, 2008, 04:05 PM
  5. Sarah Palin unlikely to woo Hillary Clinton supporters
    By NicoleWasHere in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: August 30th, 2008, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •