Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin wanted my baby

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin wanted my baby

Conservative ex-veep candidate Sarah Palin tried to secretly adopt her teenage daughter's baby to hide the fact that he was conceived out of wedlock, the kid's dad claims.

Levi Johnston says in an explosive new interview that Palin repeatedly badgered him to let her adopt the son he fathered with her daughter Bristol to try to maintain her own image as a squeaky-clean hockey mom of five.

"Sarah told me she had a great idea: We would keep it a secret -- nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant," Johnston, 19, told Vanity Fair magazine. "She told me that once Bristol had the baby, she and [husband] Todd would adopt him. That way, she said, Bristol and I didn't have to worry about anything.

"Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging -- she wouldn't give it up. She would say, 'So, are you gonna let me adopt him?' " he said.

"We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn't want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid."

Johnston said that after Sarah and Todd Palin learned that Bristol, now 18, was pregnant, they immediately told the young couple, "You gotta get married now." The pair dutifully got engaged -- but split shortly after their son, Tripp, was born in December.

In the article, Johnston said the former Alaska governor and her husband rarely spoke to each other.

"I've never seen them sleep in the same bedroom," he said. "There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house and there were times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious.

"Sarah would say something, and I don't know how it would make Todd mad, but his anger would elevate so fast. Todd would say, 'All right, do you want a divorce? Is that what you want? Lets's do it! Sign the papers!' " Johnston said.

He also claimed that even before Palin was chosen as John McCain's running mate, her home was not what most people think.

"There wasn't much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn't cook, Todd doesn't cook -- the kids would do it all themselves," Johnston said.

Johnston said Palin got used to having people do things for her during the campaign, and when she returned home, she decided being governor was too hard.

"She started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make 'triple the money,' " Johnston said.

"She would blatantly say, 'I want to just take this money and quit being governor.' "http://www.nypost.com/seven/09032009/news/nationalnews/sarah_wanted_my_baby_187904.htm

I think it's only a matter of time until he comes out and says 'she already took one, I wasn't going to let her take another.' This whole Palin saga is just so ridiculous and hilarious.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sick of all of them
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

So he doesn't really say much about the other kid does he? The Down Syndrome kid. I can't keep track of all those dumb names....Tripp, Track, Tree, Tulip, etc. Is he saving that little nugget for the big payout I suppose?

From the other thread:

Says Johnston: "I couldn't believe it when she would come over to us and sometimes say, playing around, 'No, I don't want the retarded baby -- I want the other one' and pick up Tripp. That was just her, even her kids were used to it."

^^^^

did she actually say that???
    what other thread?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This shit is beyond absurd.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

The thread title makes it sound like she wanted to bang him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This kid is a mess, but I like him. He's going to take down that nutty bitch.

I wish I could believe him. I find it too curious that he waited until he could earn some cash for selling these stories. he had no problem with her when he lived in her house and fucked her daughter. He is as big of a liar as the Palin clan.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^ Couldn't he have earned even bigger cash and notoriety by doing this before the election?

I wouldn't be surprised if he always did have a problem with her. And obvs at some point, he began openly feuding with her. I thought some people have speculated that it has to do with the felony charges against his mother? I wonder if Palin had promised the Johnstons she would help out on that front and then didn't.

He may be something of an opportunist, but I'll bet most of what Levi is saying is true. None of it is even very far-fetched--it's about what I'd have expected. His stories paint Sarah Palin as greedy, self-involved, and dishonest. No surprises there.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

^Yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    did she actually say that???
    what other thread?
    The huge one, "rumors & speculation"

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The thread title makes it sound like she wanted to bang him.
    That's what I thought, too.

I would bang him, Levi looks good for a go.
    Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.

Levi Johnston Calls Palin A Phony

Eric Kleefeld | September 3, 2009, 12:19PM

Levi Johnston's new article in Vanity Fair, in which he dishes all manner of dirt against his almost-mother-in-law Sarah Palin, is a real tour de force of family dysfunction, private dirt, and all-around personal contempt.

Much of the article is dedicated to telling people that the real Sarah Palin is not the wholesome, down-home mother that the public has been told about. According to Johnston, she doesn't pay attention to her kids, didn't work hard as governor, has an unhappy marriage with Todd, and rarely attends church. But perhaps the cruelest cut of all for this Republican superstar...she doesn't hunt and fish, either:
    People think that Sarah likes hunting, fishing, and camping, but she doesn't. She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meant -- I've never seen it. I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed.
    Johnston also says that Palin's own family would laugh at her disastrous interviews on TV -- and even Palin herself privately knew she did a horrible job:
    We all knew that she didn't know what to say on TV, and that when she was reading a script she was a phony. I'd be sitting with the family in front of the TV and we'd be disgusted watching her. Her family never said anything terrible, but they shook their heads with disappointment. And there were times where we'd sit there and pretty much laugh at things she said. I laughed every time I saw Tina Fey imitate her. She sounded just like her. I think the kids thought it was funny, too. There were also times when Sarah would be at home and watch herself on the screen and say she did very bad.
    Johnston also talks about how Palin was embittered by the national campaign defeat, and immediately began talking about resigning the governorship so she could make more money. But what really got her going, he says, is when she heard about McCain staffers trashing her -- against her own belief that she was the real star of that ticket:
    But when she began to hear McCain's people accusing her of being the reason they lost, she decided to retaliate. At home, she would say that she couldn't believe they had backstabbed her. She couldn't believe they were saying she lost the election for McCain. She would say things like "I Brought everything to the table and "The majority people were out there voting because of me!" She definitely thought she was running for president.
    Levi Johnston Calls Palin A Phony | TPMDC

even some liberals are saying this is too much and feeling sorry for Palin. This kid is a jerk on his own agenda.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information