Thread: US Embassy in Afghanistan apparently guarded by sexually confused frat boys

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default US Embassy in Afghanistan apparently guarded by sexually confused frat boys

Wonder what it's like to guard State Department facilities in Kabul? In photos first published by Gawker, security contractors get their kicks peeing on one another, simulating anal sex, doing "butt shots," and "eating potato chips out of ass cracks."

These photos were provided to us by the Project on Government Oversight, which has just written a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton detailing its investigation into the "Lord of the Flies environment" that has overtaken the private contractors who guard State Department employees in Kabul, Afghanistan. According to POGO, employees of ArmorGroup North America—a unit of contracting giant Wackenhut—get their jollies off by "deviant hazing [that] has created a climate of fear and coercion, with those who declined to participate often ridiculed, humiliated, demoted, or even fired."

What sort of hazing? The traditional desperately homoerotic frat boy kind, mostly involving eating and drinking things off of other men's butts. Also some nipple-biting, as you can see below. One POGO whistle blower described it thusly [PDF link]: "They have a group of sexual predators, deviants running rampant over there. No, they are not jamming guys in the ass per say [sic], but they are showing poor judgenment [sic]." Most of it appears to have been voluntary, but those who didn't really want to drink vodka shots out of the clenched butt-cheeks of their male co-workers were penalized and reported barricading themselves in their rooms. And sometimes the behavior extended to the locals:

An Afghan national employed as a food service worker at the guard corps' base at Camp Sullivan submitted a signed statement dated August 16, 2009, attesting that a guard force supervisor and four others entered a dining facility on August 1, 2009, wearing only short underwear and brandishing bottles of alcohol. Upon leaving the facility, the guard force supervisor allegedly grabbed the Afghan national by the face and began abusing him with foul language, saying, "You are very good for fXXXing." The Afghan national reported that he "was too afraid of them I could not tell them any thing."

So anyway, these are the people who are guarding our national security in Afghanistan, being paid vast multiples of what soldiers, sailors, and marines get with your tax dollars. Are these guys asking, or telling?Our Embassy in Afghanistan Is Guarded by Sexually Confused Frat Boys
    Can someone please post the pictures? They'd be hilarious if these morons weren't 'guarding' on the American dime. Oh, and the company is just Blackwater under another name.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Judging from those pictures, the terrorists have won. Who the hell eats/drinks ANYTHING off of somebody's ass crack? I mean, other than the people guarding the U.S. Embassy.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Is it Xe?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Human excrement. War makes people into monsters.

video or it didn't happen.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The war mongers will say, "it's only harmless frat boy stuff, no one was harmed," etc. etc. etc. yada yada yada....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joWH2RE5PUY[/YOUTUBE]

Shocking Hazing at U.S. Embassy in Kabul - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

My particular favorite is the one where they piss on each other. Reminds me of Chappelle channeling R. Kelly.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-B7MpH9sAA[/YOUTUBE]
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

US tax dollars at work!

Thread Information