Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juicy new repug scandal? Right wing/family value lady writes funky erotica

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Juicy new repug scandal? Right wing/family value lady writes funky erotica

Republican South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford become a household name for his affair with an Argentine woman. Then, today, we heard that his Lieutenant Andre Bauer does dudes. Now the GOP may have a new, sexy, erotica-writing star: Kristin Maguire.

So, who's Kristin Maguire? She's South Carolina's former Board of Education Chairwoman and a big wig in the state's Republican party. She resigned from the board earlier today to deal with "family matters," a term that's long been a disgraced politico's go-to excuse. It used to work, but now people are hip to it and realize that something scintillating, perhaps even sinister, remains unseen. And, according to the admittedly unbiased FITNews, that's precisely the case with Maguire. They claim that the mother four home-schooled children vacated her seat because of her super-secret hobby: writing erotic fiction.

Yes, apparently there are some similarities between Maguire and a virtual alter ego, Bridget Keeney. Like what? Well, like age, number of children and their background in engineering. That's not much to go on, of course, but FIT claims to have seen documents proving Maguire discussed the matter with Sanford ahead of her resignation and that his administration helped her cover her trail. This wouldn't be a bit deal, of course, except for the fact that — surprise! — Maguire was thick as thieves with the "family values" set. She even donated $1,300 to failed presidential candidate and rabid bigot Mike Huckabee last year.

Maguire wouldn't talk to the site, but made no effort to deny the claims. Nor did she address allegations that she and Sanford's chief of staff tried, together, like a family, to scrub the skin stories from the Internet. She did, however, tell FIT that she had been to some of the sites where Ms. Keeney's work was archived.

Of course, none of this comes as a surprise: it's part and parcel for the Republican party, a clan that once included Larry Craig, Mark Foley and, by way of ideological network, Ted Haggard. The Republicans have an unparalleled ability to bounce back from sex scandals. People forget. We, like, have the collective memory of a gold fish, but we wonder if, should the Maguire story gain traction and end up being absolutely, positively confirmed, the GOP can dust itself off from this sort of story.

First and foremost, Maguire's a woman. The most prominent Republican sex scandals involve men, who, we all know, are dogs and are at least forgiven for their sexual appetites, like that prostitute-hiring Senator, David Vitter. As for the gays, like Foley, they're quietly and quickly dropped in the political dust bin, like some long-lost uncle no one can quite remember.

But Maguire's femininity, coupled with her post as head of the state's education board, could force the GOP and its followers to confront two things at once: one, women's sexuality, a topic we're sure the right-wing does not want to discuss and, two, children. She long touted teaching abstinence and intelligent design in schools, a stance that made her popular with the right-wing set. Those same family values groups, one of the GOP's most loyal constituents, also have a long history of using children to induce panic when it comes to the gays, because homos can't control their rampant sexuality and then seduce and transform the nation's children.

It would be hard for those groups to ignore Maguire's alleged prose, like a tale entitled "Continental Cuisine," which features a woman blowing a man while his pal wanks one off. (Sample line: "The rhythmic sway of the train car added to the bobbing of my head as I sucked deeply.")

Another tale goes by the name, "Lauren's Masturbatory Musings." You can only imagine what that one concerns. Both are available at FITNews' site and are quite tawdry, trashy and downright raunchy, which means they're great.

As much as we may love them, it will be interesting to see how the GOP and, more immediately, Sanford himself react to claims that he knew about this rubbish months ago. It's a bit sad, really: the Republicans have been trying with all their might to remake their image. This doesn't do them any favors, even if it's just an unfounded reminder of the party's previous carnal sins.Right-Wing Lady's Erotica Scandal Could Be GOP's Final Nail - Kristin maguire - Gawker

First, I'm still stuck on her being head of the Board of Education while home schooling her kids. How does that work again?

Second, it's going to be hilarious if all this turns out to be true. Repugs are so full of shit when it comes to sex/life/values/anything/everything.

More...

S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford may be an amateur Romeo, but it looks like he’s got nothing on his appointment to the S.C. State Board of Education.

Kristin Maguire, an Upstate evangelical and one of South Carolina’s most respected social conservatives, has been one of the governor’s closest education policy advisors for years. She’s also Sanford’s appointment to the S.C. Board of Education, which last year elected her its Chairwoman.

What else is she?

The prolific author of hardcore erotic fiction on the Internet, according to documents provided to the governor’s office earlier this summer and later obtained by FITS.

Maguire, a professed Christian who home-schools her four children, declined to comment for our story but did not deny that she had previously frequented websites that feature such X-rated material. Maguire believes that a former friend is leaking the information to the media in an effort to ruin her political career.

As for the specific writings alleged to have flowed from Maguire’s pen, most have been deleted from the Internet.

FITS was able to use conversations in various Internet chat rooms, however, to link at least two “erotic stories” to Maguire’s alleged pen name, “Bridget Keeney.” From there, numerous similarities between “Bridget” and Maguire emerged, including commonalities in age, geographic location, engineering background, hobbies (knitting, for example) and number of children. One comment left in an erotic chat room by “Bridget” even reveals the name of a professor who was at Clemson University’s College of Engineering at the time when Maguire was a student there, while another comment references a specific medical procedure that Maguire underwent several years ago.

Confronted with these numerous identifying markers, Maguire spoke to FITS of difficult times in her life and acknowledged that she had visited certain websites where such material was posted and reviewed. She did not admit to authoring erotic fiction, however.

A source familiar with Sanford’s response to receiving this information tells a different story, however. This source says that Maguire emphatically denied that the writing samples were hers, and that she and the governor’s chief of staff, Scott English, immediately set about to ensure that none of the material remained on the Internet.

None of the writings attributed to Maguire are illegal, obviously, and none of them coincide with her tenure as Chairwoman of the State Board. But they do coincide with her extensive interaction with the Governor’s Office during Sanford’s first term.

That part of Maguire’s life is now facing intense scrutiny – especially in light of the way Sanford’s office appears to have helped put a lid on the information being leaked about Maguire.

For example, several sources have related to FITS an incident involving Maguire and Scott English at a Columbia area bar at the end of the 2004 legislative session.

“She was giving him a lap dance,” says a witness at the bar. “There’s no other way to describe it.”

Another former Sanford staffer tells FITS that Maguire once unbuttoned her blouse and hiked up her skirt in front of him to show off her see-thru, light blue underwear. This incident allegedly occurred not at a bar, but inside the governor’s office – at the unoccupied desk of First Lady Jenny Sanford, no less.

“Lies, lies, lies, lies,” a friend of Maguire’s told FITS. “These are all lies. That is not Kristin and shame on any person who says that it is.”

Maguire’s involvement in S.C. politics goes well beyond her leadership of the S.C. Board of Education or her involvement with the Sanford administration. She is an executive committeewoman of the S.C. Republican Party, as well as the woman responsible for drafting the party’s education platform.

Prior to being elected Chairwoman, Maguire led the panel responsible for approving education standards taught in South Carolina classrooms, including what textbooks were to be used and how teachers were to be certified. She has been a strong supporter of “abstinence only” sex education, as well.

When Maguire was elected to lead the S.C. Board, her appointment was hailed as a victory for social conservatives and feted on Christian blogs and websites across the Southeast.

Maguire’s alleged alter-ego would obviously be quite a contrast from her carefully-cultivated public persona.

“I fantasize about being the ’second’ F (female) in a MFF (threesome) where the other two are in a committed relationship,” the sultry “Bridget” writes on one post. “I would like to focus on pleasuring her and ‘enhancing’ their intercourse …”

So, did Sanford’s office help Maguire engage in a cover-up of this highly-sensitive information? Or, as English told FITS, was the Governor’s Office simply reeling from the distraction caused by the governor’s own sex scandal? Who knows, but shortly after Sanford’s office was informed of the alleged connection between Maguire and “Bridget,” her writings began disappearing from the web.Sex Education? :: FITSNews

Sounds like someone is classically repressed and acting out massively.

And finally, some excerpts (for God's sake, don't let Alice get a look at these!):

“I had a Danish on the train.” That’s what I’ll tell Marta when she meets me at the train station. I was traveling to Budapest after my junior year of college to go to my former roommate’s wedding. She was always telling me to eat more. For some reason I don’t think this is what she had in mind. I smiled around the hard cock in my mouth at the thought. The rhythmic sway of the train car added to the bobbing of my head as I sucked deeply. My hands were braced on Erik’s hips to keep us in synch. I didn’t want to cause any permanent damage because we hit some rough track. Erik’s feet were propped up on the facing seat behind me as I knelt between his jeans encased thighs. His friend Joren was watching us. I gazed at him in the dim light from the moon as I slid my hands under Erik’s balls. Erik lifted his hips to slide his jeans down farther. While not too tall, he was in great shape from tramping across Europe for the summer. His hair was on the scruffy side, but he was clean. Something I couldn’t say for a lot of the other students in the Munich train station. I enjoyed the musky scent as I nuzzled his belly and pulled his cock deeply into my mouth. I enjoyed teasing the underside of his shaft with my tongue as I slid my mouth up and down along its length. My breasts rubbed against the insides of his thighs, hardening my nipples. I wished that I could finger myself as I brought him to his climax. Marta would be proud of me if she could see me now. She told me I should come to Europe and loosen up a bit. I don’t think I could feel looser than I do right now, sucking off a guy that I didn’t know eight hours ago. Joren said something to Erik I didn’t understand and they both laughed. Danish was funny to my ears. Erik’s laugh ended in a moan as I fondled his balls and swallowed around his cock head. I could see Joren’s hard-on through his jeans. He was rubbing two thick fingers along the length. Where Erik was just lean, Joren was long and lean. When Erik moaned, grabbing my long hair and pressing his hips up into my face Joren unbuttoned his fly and pulled out his cock. My eyes widened as he wrapped his fist around his swollen cock and pumped it while watching us. Erik’s eyes slid closed on another groan. I could feel his dick swelling up as my swallowing and his hip pumping synched. My mouth watered in anticipation of being filled with his cum. His balls drew up and I knew he was close. I increased the tempo of my swallowing, driving him to his climax. I wanted to finish Erik before Joren finished himself. It must be the decadent European air. I’ve become an “easy American”. As that thought flew through my brain, Erik shuddered and I felt his cum push up through his cock and into my mouth. He called out loudly. My lips pressed tightly around his shaft to keep all his juices in my mouth. I savored the hot salty liquid sliding over my palate and down my throat. I focused on swallowing in time to each burst. As his shuddering subsided I smiled around his cock and lightly teased his balls. His head dropped back on the seat with his eyes closed. “So fucking good, Maggie.” “Glad you liked it,” I chuckled, dropping his cock out of my mouth with a slight slurp. Joren was still fisting his shaft. I reached over to run my finger through the bead of precum on the tip of his swollen cock. Our eyes locked. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up from between Erik’s legs and over to him. He again said something to Erik. Erik replied and grabbed my ass. I leaned forward to lap at the tip of Joren’s dick, giving Erik better access to lifting the full skirt I was traveling in. Joren filled his hands with my tits as my hair curtained around my head. His cock was bigger around than Erik’s, and I didn’t know if I would be able to suck him off for long. I had come to Europe for new experiences. Sucking off two strangers in a train car would definitely count as one. I moaned as Erik worked his fingers under my wet panties, my lips stretching around Joren’s cock and my tongue
    thrashing side to side. He was so hard already. He must have enjoyed watching me suck off Erik. All thought flew from my mind as Erik slid two fingers into my wet pussy. I pressed my hips back into his hand in response. He laughed and began to pump them in and out of me. I had never imagined how good being finger fucked could be. The train entered a tunnel, plunging the cabin into total darkness. All that existed for me was Joren’s huge, hard dick in my mouth and my throbbing pussy being fucked with Erik’s fingers. The scent of sex and our moans filled the car. The three of us rocked in time to the train on the tracks. When Joren pinched my nipples, my walls convulsed around Erik’s fingers, my climax ripping through me. My whole body shook with pleasure as I groaned deeply and sucked harder at Joren’s delicious dick. No sooner did I climax than he bucked up into my face, his balls drawing up and his shaft swelling even bigger. I pulled myself back from almost blacking out and gripped his thighs as he splashed his cum into my mouth. Again, I swallowed rapidly, devouring his cock and cum at once. There was so much cum that it leaked out around my mouth, but I don’t think Joren minded. The train pulled into the open again as Joren’s cock and my pussy stopped twitching. I felt my knees go to Jello. The fatigue from traveling from Atlanta to Munich to the middle of Austria was overcoming me. Erik caught me and pulled me up to the seat between him and Joren, before licking his fingers. He had a big grin on his face to match the one on Joren’s. I felt the grin on my face and knew I looked just as dopey. The guys pushed their cocks back into their jeans and zipped up. I fixed my skirt and blouse. Erik pulled my head to rest against his shoulder. “Sleep.”
    The second one is too bloody long to quote here but can be found at the link. It's worth a look just to see how the 'cum slut' section actually does feel sort of repug.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Cum slut? That shit is hilarious and I hope the person they think wrote it really did. Fucking hypocrites.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

It looks like a witch hunt to me. Writing erotic fiction is not the same as having an affair, cheating on your spouse, hitting up guys in a restroom.

No it isn't the same but if you look at her stance on issues you'll see it makes her a huge fucking hypocrite and being a cum guzzling American tourist kind of goes against alot of what the GOP thinks it stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    No it isn't the same but if you look at her stance on issues you'll see it makes her a huge fucking hypocrite and being a cum guzzling American tourist kind of goes against alot of what the GOP thinks it stands for.
    I think it would make her a hypocrite if she acted out on something like this and had an actual threesome, etc. However, it's just fantasy material that was written under a pseudonym and probably only available to adults to read.

To me, it's like punishing a person for having fantasies. I think what people imagine in their heads and what they actually do physically are two different things. I think it's interesting that it's her sexual quirk that she's thinking about it, but I don't think it reveals anything about her fitness to be head of some educational department. However, revealing it to her blue-nosed friends probably has permanently sabotaged her career.

I don't think anybody here would want all of their anonymously posted musings/rantings put out in front of their employers or friends or relatives or kids.

Yes, I think everything she has produced is pure fantasy. She must live in a world of fantasy.

Maguire sounds interesting. Hope there's more.

But Maguire's femininity, coupled with her post as head of the state's education board, could force the GOP and its followers to confront two things at once: one, women's sexuality, a topic we're sure the right-wing does not want to discuss and, two, children.
    If Bristol Palin getting knocked up didn't force the GOP and it's followers to confront women's sexuality and children, then Maguire won't either.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    First, I'm still stuck on her being head of the Board of Education while home schooling her kids. How does that work again?
    Yeah, how does that work? Is her homeschooling experience supposed to make her a better board member or something? I can't imagine that since her kids don't have to deal with playground bullies or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It looks like a witch hunt to me. Writing erotic fiction is not the same as having an affair, cheating on your spouse, hitting up guys in a restroom.
    Well, yeah, it is just like all of those things and that's why it's kind of fucked up. The repugs yammer on and on about 'values' and 'family' and 'family values' and 'oh dear, those scary gays' etc. Then they turn around and get busted with a couple of hookers and a bag full of meth. It pure hypocrisy. Walk the walk or shut the fuck up. (not you, them)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Lynne Cheney's already written erotica.

Lynne Cheney wrote a novel that said someone was a lesbian. She didn't write about cum sluts and cock sucking quite so literally. Read the above and then these excerpts from the Cheney laughathon.

Helen, my joy and my beloved,

Why do we stay? I have no reason beyond a few pupils who would miss me briefly, and your life would be infinitely better away from him. Let us go away together, away from the anger and imperatives of men. We shall find ourselves a secluded bower where they dare not venture. There will be only the two of us, and we shall linger through long afternoons of sweet retirement. In the evenings I shall read to you while you work your cross-stitch in the firelight. And then we shall go to bed, our bed, my dearest girl. . .
    The women who embraced in the wagon were Adam and Eve on a dark cathedral stage--no, Eve and Eve, loving one another as they would not be able to once they ate of the fruit and knew themselves as they truly were. She felt curiously moved, curiously envious of them. . . . she saw that the women in the cart had a passionate, loving intimacy forever closed to her. How strong it made them. What comfort it gave.

Slight difference and even if their wasn't, Lynne Cheney is not a public official who made a career out of shoving so-called 'family-values' down the throats of the public.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Lynne Cheney wrote a novel that said someone was a lesbian. She didn't write about cum sluts and cock sucking quite so literally. Read the above and then these excerpts from the Cheney laughathon.

Slight difference and even if their wasn't, Lynne Cheney is not a public official who made a career out of shoving so-called 'family-values' down the throats of the public.
    Yes she was. She and Tipper Gore spearheaded the whole Parents Music Resource Council (or whatever they called it) back in the 1980's, where they were literally hauling musicians in front of Congress to answer for their naughty language.

And once again, this woman's only apparent transgression is that she wrote something. Despite the raw language, that is fantasy material and not exactly a manifesto exhorting people to go out and become cum sluts.

^^ I get your point, Mohandas. You don't think it's a big deal what this woman wrote. You think it's a witch hunt.

Don't agree, though. I don't know where you live, but I grew up in the Deep South in a small town, and I'm still aware of the people I grew up with via facebook etc. They are people who set themselves up as moral authorities, ascribing to themselves the right to judge others' behaviors and legislate others' choices away. They have "Christ in their hearts" and constantly reiterate how Christian they are, how they're praying for you, how the Lord is doing His work whenever something political goes their way.

They are not about live and let live, and if someone else--particularly someone NOT a self-professed Christian--wrote some hard-core erotic fiction and posted it on the Internet and they found out, you can bet that person would be judged and ostracized. If it were one of their own "flock," of course they would pray for that person's soul and say that she had strayed, and she could go through some motions and be forgiven, probably.

As long as you've got Jesus, you can basically do whatever you want. And if you don't claim to be a born-again Christian, it doesn't matter what good things you do in this world, you are still suspect, still in the wrong.

So yeah, I don't care if someone writes erotica--I enjoy erotica. But if it's a moralizing far-right instrument of oppression who's doing the writing, there are plenty of people who will perceive the HUGE hypocrisy in it.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    ^^ I get your point, Mohandas. You don't think it's a big deal what this woman wrote. You think it's a witch hunt.

Don't agree, though. I don't know where you live, but I grew up in the Deep South in a small town, and I'm still aware of the people I grew up with via facebook etc. They are people who set themselves up as moral authorities, ascribing to themselves the right to judge others' behaviors and legislate others' choices away. They have "Christ in their hearts" and constantly reiterate how Christian they are, how they're praying for you, how the Lord is doing His work whenever something political goes their way.

They are not about live and let live, and if someone else--particularly someone NOT a self-professed Christian--wrote some hard-core erotic fiction and posted it on the Internet and they found out, you can bet that person would be judged and ostracized. If it were one of their own "flock," of course they would pray for that person's soul and say that she had strayed, and she could go through some motions and be forgiven, probably.

As long as you've got Jesus, you can basically do whatever you want. And if you don't claim to be a born-again Christian, it doesn't matter what good things you do in this world, you are still suspect, still in the wrong.

So yeah, I don't care if someone writes erotica--I enjoy erotica. But if it's a moralizing far-right instrument of oppression who's doing the writing, there are plenty of people who will perceive the HUGE hypocrisy in it.
    Here's the other thing, Shinola. I might have missed it in the posted articles, but outside of the abstinence-only education, I don't see where she was a person who was making public pronouncements about people's morals or setting herself up as a paragon of them. The article seems to mention that she was allied with such groups, but a lot of people on one side of the aisle or another are allied with people whose ideas they don't necessarily subscribe to.

Even though I'm very secular and not a conservative, I know a number of conservative religious people on line who are privately pretty sexual, but feel that they aren't being hypocrites if they express themselves discretely and don't actually HAVE affairs, hook up in restrooms, etc.

I can understand a moralizing conservative being hoisted on his petard for propositioning people in a public restroom. It's immoral, illegal, and he put himself out there for public scorn and criminal punishment.

In this case, however, it seems like someone was actively seeking out this person to humiliate her for expressing fantasies. I think it's low and only a step away from going through someone's underwear drawer looking for a strap-on.

^^ Points taken. Maybe it would be fair to say, however, that both you and I are making some assumptions to draw our conclusions. We don't have many facts. We don't know for certain who exposed these writings or why. We don't know for sure what kinds of views she expressed in her political life.

So maybe as more information comes out, the picture will be clearer.

I will add that Mr. S and I have both been involved in work that requires us to be cautious about our reputations. Neither of us would ever do anything so foolish as to post explicit erotica on the Internet--that's the sort of thing that can come back to haunt almost anyone. That makes me think that the woman was just plain dumb, or she had tremendous hubris, or she believed that being a worker for the Lord would shelter her from the scrutiny that other public figures undergo.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information