Thread: The next round of crazy? Turning Sept. 11 into a day of "leftist celebration"

Default The next round of crazy? Turning Sept. 11 into a day of "leftist celebration"

It'll be Glenn Beck's new crusade by the end of this week.
    Nubian President To Crash White People’s FearFest Celebration

By: TBogg Monday August 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Here I come, walking down the street. Getting funniest looks from, everyone I meet

American Spectator pretend "journalist" and professional Weeble model Matthew Vadum is not pleased with President Crack Pipe's* plans to replace National 9/11 Shriek & Piss Yourself Day with some kind of communist hippy butt sex festival:
    The Obama White House is behind a cynical, coldly calculated political effort to erase the meaning of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks from the American psyche and convert Sept. 11 into a day of leftist celebration and statist idolatry.

This effort to reshape the American psyche has nothing to do with healing the nation and everything to do with easing the nation along in the ongoing radical transformation of America that President Obama promised during last year's election campaign. The president signed into law a measure in April that designated Sept. 11 as a National Day of Service, but it's not likely many lawmakers thought this meant that day was going to be turned into a celebration of ethanol, carbon emission controls, and radical community organizing.

The administration's plans were outlined in an Aug. 11 White House-sponsored teleconference call run by Obama ally Lennox Yearwood, president of the Hip Hop Caucus, and Liv Havstad, the group's senior vice president of strategic partnerships and programs.

[...]

On the Aug. 11 call, Yearwood and other leaders kept saying repeatedly that they wanted 9/11 to be used for something "positive," "forward-leaning," and "productive," said a source with knowledge of the teleconference.

The plan is to turn a "day of fear" that helps Republicans into a day of activism called the National Day of Service that helps the left. In other words, nihilistic liberals are planning to drain 9/11 of all meaning.

"They think it needs to be taken back from the right," said the source. "They're taking that day and they're breaking it because it gives Republicans an advantage. To them, that day is a fearful day."
    It takes a big man (with a small brain) to come out and admit that Republicans find some sort of "advantage" in owning the anniversary of the day when 2800 people were killed on American soil while on their watch.
    TBogg Nubian President To Crash White People’s FearFest Celebration

*This Matthew Vadam guy also appeared in this Daily Show segment last fall: Video: Community Organizers | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

uh.. i'm sorry, werent the right wing nutjobs the ones screaming about AMURRICA, waving flags and being the most narrowminded jingoistic statist fucks imaginable?

Hello?!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

leftist celebration and statist idolatry.
    what?

This is insane. Anyone who says or implies Obama is a leftist is either lying, insane, or too stupid for words.

Thread Information