Thread: Bush Sr. doesn't like it when people tell the truth about his chimp son.

Talking Bush Sr. doesn't like it when people tell the truth about his chimp son.

(CBS) Former President George H.W. Bush has expressed dismay and anger at attacks on his son, President Bush, at the funeral for Coretta Scott King.

"In terms of the political shots at the president who was sitting there with his wife, I didn't like it and I thought it was kind of ugly frankly," the former president said in an exclusive radio interview with CBS News White House correspondent Peter Maer.

"Anybody that shoots at the president of the United States at a funeral, I just didn't appreciate that," Mr. Bush added.

Former President Carter and the Rev. Joseph Lowery criticized the president during remarks they made at the King funeral in Atlanta.

The Rev. Lowery, who co-founded the Southern Christian Leadership Conference with Martin Luther King Jr., drew a roaring standing ovation when he said: "For war, billions more, but no more for the poor" - a takeoff on a line from a Stevie Wonder song. The comment drew head shakes from Mr. Bush and his father as theysat behind the pulpit.

Former President Carter brought up the government response to Katrina, saying, "We only have to recall the color of the faces of those in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi" to know that inequality exists. He also noted that the Kings once were "victims of secret government wiretapping" - echoing Mr. Bush's domestic spying program.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Bush sr. doesn't like it when people tell the truth about his chimp son.

As I've said before, the truth hurts. At least they did it publicly, unlike Bushites who do their dirty deeds in secret. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are coming to light now.

Default Re: Bush sr. doesn't like it when people tell the truth about his chimp son.

Doesn't Shrub Sr. realize how ridiculous it looks when an incumbent president of the world's most powerful nation, still has his mommy and daddy protecting him from the big bad world out there? It's like McChimpy went to them "Moah, Poah, them nasty kids done teased me again. Make 'em stop, please!"
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

They were shaking their heads because there were some "uppity nigrahs" there but they didn't dare make any kind of scene, otherwise there might have been some unfortunate accidents at that funeral. Maybe Corretta could have done us a favor and taken a few extra Bush boobs with her. I say good for Carter and good for that reverand for speaking out. No matter where they did it.
    Keep passing the open windows.

SVZ

Default Re: Bush Sr. doesn't like it when people tell the truth about his chimp son.

You just know the entire Bush family was just thinking, "N***ers" in their mind.

They're absolute scum.

Thread Information