Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millions of illegals covered under Obama healthcare

Default Millions of illegals covered under Obama healthcare

The ranking Republican on the House Subcommittee on Immigration says Democrats have refused to pass an amendment that would prevent illegal aliens from being covered in the Obama healthcare plan.

Democrats recently defeated a Republican-backed amendment offered by Rep. Dean Heller (R-Nevada) that would have prevented illegal immigrants from receiving government-subsidized healthcare under the proposed plan backed by House Democrats and President Obama.

Congressman Steve King (R-Iowa), the ranking member on the House Immigration Subcommittee, finds it outrageous that Democrats want to force hardworking Americans to foot the healthcare bill for those who are in the country illegally.

"The Democrats will not even allow an amendment to be debated on the subject matter. They have shut down the debate process here, and they have pushed any discussion -- however minimal it is -- up to the secret room up in the Rules Committee. They're not going to debate it," he points out. "They are determined to fund health insurance and healthcare for illegals -- and the number turns out to be 5.6 million that would be insured under this bill. [Those are] Congressional Budget Office numbers."

King suspects the actual number will be double that estimate or more.

Millions of illegals covered under Obama healthcare (OneNewsNow.com)

when i believe a link from that bullshit "american family association", that is the day i eat my own head.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yup, and women will be able to get free abortions while granny's surgery isn't covered!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

The fewer people roaming around with disease and rotting away on the streets, the better it is for everyone. If they turned away people for this, they'd have to check everyone's birth certificate before giving them care. What happens to people who don't carry those documents on them, have them stored away, or in the case of Obama, have statements and documents from the government stating he is in fact a citizen, but people still won't believe it?

Another wedge issue, we should be grouping together for health reform, because the healthier your neighbors are, the healthier you will be. Incidentally, immigrants take on dangerous jobs that ordinary citizens might not because of the risks involved. It doesn't take much damage before the hospital bill wipes out a family completely. If *shudder* Joe Six-Pack had guaranteed health insurance, he could take on that job knowing his family would be cared for.

yeah, they should totally leave them to die in the streets. their children too. it's not the taxpayers' fault they're here illegally. and no more signs in spanish either. it should all be in english. and no letting children of illegals go to school either. [/sarcasm]

these same taxpayers would bitch and moan the day they have to pay double for fresh produce, pay their cleaning ladies and nannies legal wages, and pay double what they do now for a meal in a restaurant, not to mention how much construction costs would rise. americans aren't willing to do the jobs illegals do, and for way less than minimum wage and no benefits.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah, they should totally leave them to die in the streets. their children too. it's not the taxpayers' fault they're here illegally. and no more signs in spanish either. it should all be in english. and no letting children of illegals go to school either. [/sarcasm]

these same taxpayers would bitch and moan the day they have to pay double for fresh produce, pay their cleaning ladies and nannies legal wages, and pay double what they do now for a meal in a restaurant, not to mention how much construction costs would rise. americans aren't willing to do the jobs illegals do, and for way less than minimum wage and no benefits.
    That hypothesis really has nothing to do with whether people have a legitimate beef with being asked to support the educational and health needs of people who are living here and working here illegally. Just because you help me get cheap tomatoes (especially since I never even asked you to) doesn't mean I have to buy you heart surgery or send you to college.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Republicans are using old people, abortions and illegals as talking points to defeat healthcare reform? Business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    when i believe a link from that bullshit "american family association", that is the day i eat my own head.
    i would pay a dollar to see that.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i would pay a dollar to see that.
    So would I.

This is an e-mail I got LMAO

(If this doesn't make your blood boil........... Nothing will!!)

Page 425 of Health Care Bill - Listen to this interview Fred Thompson's Radio Show interviewing Betsy McCaughey (pronounced Mc Coy). Or look it up on www.fredthompsonshow.com, under interviews.

On page 425 it says in black and white that EVERYONE on Social Security, (will include all Senior Citizens and SSI people) will go to MANDATORY counseling every 5 years to learn and to choose from ways to end your suffering (and your life). Health care will be denied based on=2 0age. 500 Billion will be cut from Seniors healthcare. The only way for that to happen is to drastically cut health care, the oldest and the sickest will be cut first. Paying for your own care will not be an option.

Now, CALL YOUR PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them to read page 425 if they don't read anything else. Surely some of themhave parents.

=0 A

"ON PAGE 425 OF OBAMA’S HEALTH CARE BILL, the Federal Government will require EVERYONE who is on Social Security to undergo a counseling session every 5 years with the objective being that they will explain to them just how to end their own life earlier. Yes...They are going to push SUICIDE to cut medicare spending!"
    Fred Thompson: Interviews

(BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINE!)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

.... Lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post

(If this doesn't make your blood boil........... Nothing will!!)

Page 425 of Health Care Bill - Listen to this interview Fred Thompson's Radio Show interviewing Betsy McCaughey (pronounced Mc Coy). Or look it up on www.fredthompsonshow.com, under interviews.

On page 425 it says in black and white that EVERYONE on Social Security, (will include all Senior Citizens and SSI people) will go to MANDATORY counseling every 5 years to learn and to choose from ways to end your suffering (and your life). Health care will be denied based on=2 0age. 500 Billion will be cut from Seniors healthcare. The only way for that to happen is to drastically cut health care, the oldest and the sickest will be cut first. Paying for your own care will not be an option.

Now, CALL YOUR PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them to read page 425 if they don't read anything else. Surely some of themhave parents.

=0 A

"ON PAGE 425 OF OBAMA‚€™S HEALTH CARE BILL, the Federal Government will require EVERYONE who is on Social Security to undergo a counseling session every 5 years with the objective being that they will explain to them just how to end their own life earlier. Yes...They are going to push SUICIDE to cut medicare spending!"
    Fred Thompson: Interviews

(BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINE!)
    I'm sorry, but the stupid motherfucker who believes this shit..doesn't deserve to live!!
    (please excuse the profanity.., but damn!)
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    So, Republicans are using old people, abortions and illegals as talking points to defeat healthcare reform? Business as usual.
    I bet they will find a way to work in homophobia next.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Snopes is on it!
    snopes.com: Euthanasia Counseling
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

The sad thing is that people out there actually believe this crap. I feel sorry for those poor old ladies down in the South, whose rapid republican leadership and talking heads have them scared shitless that Obama is an Afghan Muslin or something. I feel sorry for people so ignorant. Frankly, the leaders like their constituents nice and ignorant, because they're so much more pliable then, and don't know shit about how to stand up for their own rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information