Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levi Johnston talks about Sarah Palin's resignation

Default Levi Johnston talks about Sarah Palin's resignation

AP – Levi Johnston speaks during a news conference in Anchorage, Alaska, on Thursday, July 9, 2009. Johnston, …

By MARY PEMBERTON, Associated Press Writer Mary Pemberton, Associated Press Writer – 2 hrs 35 mins ago
    ANCHORAGE, Alaska – The former fiance of Gov. Sarah Palin's 18-year-old daughter says he thinks he knows why the Alaska governor is resigning — concerns over money.
    Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, says he believes the governor is resigning over personal finances.
    Johnston says he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claims he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.
    "I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars," said Johnston, who has had a strained relationship with the family but now says things have improved.
    Palin has a book deal, but compensation details haven't been disclosed. The governor has said she is facing more than $500,000 in legal fees.
    "It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.
    Johnston made his comments at a news conference Thursday at the office of his attorney, Rex Butler.
    Johnston came forward, Butler said, because Alaskans want to know why Palin has decided to resign. She made the announcement last Friday.
    Johnston also is pursuing his own book deal. He is working as a carpenter while also pursuing a movie deal.

hey douchebag! your 15 mins of fame are up! fuckface!
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

I doubt his 15 minutes are up yet. Book deals for someone like him are only given if he has something that would make it sell.
    Sarah likely had a lot of stuff going on that led her to quit, and the problems with the Johnstons were just one issue among many. Whether this will affect her presumed ambitions at a national political career remains to be seen. This book sounds interesting though and I know I would enjoy reading Levi’s take on the situation. By many accounts he was almost shut out of his son’s life by Sarah and he must be anxious to spill the details for the right price.
    I like Celebitchy's take on it. Levi's clearly just keeping his name enough in the news so that people will know who he is when his book comes out. Smart media strategy by his lawyer.

Also, video of Levi's press conference:
    [youtube]A-c6sGqtVJw[/youtube]

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

She will never learn the art of saying "No comment" through her spokeswhore. Ugh.

Levi did attend The Sarah Palin Learning Annex & Bait Shop.

I dont put any worth into what he says, he is a jerk
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I'd believe him more than that cuntbag Palin.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'd believe him more than that cuntbag Palin.
    Amen! Me, too!
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Palin's shitting in her pants right now, you betcha!

i wouldnt believe anything that came from his mouth.

Well you should probably do a tally of what he's lied about, and what Sarah Cuntbag Palin has lied about, and see what you come up with.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I doubt his 15 minutes are up yet. Book deals for someone like him are only given if he has something that would make it sell.
    I like Celebitchy's take on it. Levi's clearly just keeping his name enough in the news so that people will know who he is when his book comes out. Smart media strategy by his lawyer.

Also, video of Levi's press conference:
    [youtube]A-c6sGqtVJw[/youtube]
    Hmmm, I see. Smart strategy indeed. I just can't stand this guy. He sounds like such an idiot everytime he speaks. An imbecile. I would think he would want to keep the peace for his son's sake? But money talks I suppose.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJB View Post
    Hmmm, I see. Smart strategy indeed. I just can't stand this guy. He sounds like such an idiot everytime he speaks. An imbecile. I would think he would want to keep the peace for his son's sake? But money talks I suppose.
    He isn't allowed to see his son(s).

So far, Levi hasn't lied about anything. Palin screams abstinence yet let the boy live in her daughter's room under their roof. Who tried to lie about that scenario and who told truth?

Gimme one example of Levi lies. Even if you can, I'll bury you in a mountain of Palin lies.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Elite Member

Default re

Maybe they both lie. It's not necessarily either/or.

But I think he is just stupid and not so much a liar. She is stupid AND a liar.

I always kinda got the impression that this boy was pretty shit upon by the Palin family, so I honestly don't blame him for saying stuff like this whether it's true or not. It can only damage her reputation further, and that's a good thing.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I think Palin needs to paint him as a liar, so no one will believe him if and when he does decide to tell all!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information