Thread: Sarah Palin vs. John Kerry: Round 1

Talking Sarah Palin vs. John Kerry: Round 1

(CNN) – She's visiting troops on a peacekeeping mission, but Sarah Palin signaled Friday she's ready to go to battle with John Kerry, who reportedly made a joke earlier this week at her expense.
    The Boston Herald reported that on Wednesday, before South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's exact whereabouts were widely known, the Massachusetts senator mused to reporters the wrong elected official had dropped out of sight.
    "Too bad if a governor had to go missing it couldn't have been the governor of Alaska," he said, according to the paper. "You know, Sarah Palin."
    Palin herself, speaking to U.S. troops in Kosovo, responded Friday with a shot aimed straight for the face — literally.
    "Then Sen. John Kerry makes this joke, I don't know if you saw this, but he makes this joke saying, 'Aw shoot, of all the governors in the nation who disappeared, too bad it couldn't have been that governor from Alaska…'" she said.
    "But the way he said it, he looked quite frustrated, and he looked so sad, and I just wanted to reach out to the TV and say, 'John Kerry, why the long face?'"
    Palin is overseas visiting Alaska National Guard troops on a peacekeeping mission.
    Palin takes a shot at Kerry's face
    Score one for Kerry.

Why, witty retort. Is there proof that she actually finished grade school? "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and stick to you" was officially released as the Palin 2012 slogan today.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

She MUST have finished grade school - after all, she had to register into 5 colleges in different states before she graduated.

Elite Member

I bet she smirked when she said that, the way she does when she thinks she's being oh-so-clever.

^Yeah, I can totally hear her saying it.

Nothing like the ol' "oh yeah? well, you're ugly!" argument, at least when you're a 5 year old.

Her speech in Kosovo:
    Sarah Palin gives speech in Kosovo. Now where is my Palin-speak to English dictionary?
    [youtube]mtt3b9kitK0[/youtube]
    You know I think it unusually self aware of our Governor to realize that she is a "misfit".

Okay let's go down the check list:

Slam Joe Biden. Check.

Quote Ronald Reagan. Check.

Say freedom a zillion times. Check

Mention her kids. Check. (Must remind the base that she is still just a simple hockey mom.)

Remind troops that her son is serving in Iraq Check. (Wait did she say she prays for the wounded soldiers to get better and have fun? Nothing spells F-U-N like getting your leg blown off.)

The word for today is "Selfless". Write that down kids.

I love how she feels the need to explain what a "Falcon" is to the soldiers. ("It flies proud". I have absolutely no idea how she came to that conclusion.)

There are dangerous "machines" threatening more and more places on the globe? Did she just watch the "Transformers" movie before leaving town? What in the hell is she talking about?

Why can't this woman say the word "feel" correctly?

Wait! Who is she blaming for cutting money needed to return troops home after serving overseas? Has anybody else heard of this?

One of my commenter's said that she stole the John Kerry joke she tells at the end of the video from David Letterman. I cannot say that would surprise me one little bit.

Posted by Gryphen at 4:07 PM
    She can't deliver a speech for shit.

Good grief. Palin's husband went along for this trip. Tax payers are paying for him to tag along? Is Palin not secure enough to travel with out him?

Palin visits aircraft carrier during Northern Edge: Gov. Sarah Palin photos | adn.com

Elite Member

Does she have the thinnest skin in politics? And yes, please go missing, Sarah, and take Todd with you.

that's too funny...go Kerry lol

Elite Member

Holy shit, she wears too much blush!

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Well her hairstyle and fashion sense is stuck in the 80s but I think its to mask her true ghoulish nature.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    No kidding. I don't know anyone who wears that much blush in real life. I have a hard time thinking of celebrities who do it on a regular basis like she does.

Thread Information