Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Voight: Barack Obama is a false prophet

Default Jon Voight: Barack Obama is a false prophet

Jon Voight: Barack Obama is a False Prophet

Jon Voight blasted President Barack Obama at the Republican congressional fundraiser dinner at the Washington Convention Center on Monday (June 8) in Washington D.C. Here are snippets from the 70-year-old actor’s fiery speech:
    “Are we supposed to sitting and waiting, watching for the possibility of a new Holocaust? Who’s going to take the responsibility to keep America, I mean Israel, safe. I’ll tell you why this really scares the hell out of me. Everything Obama has recommended has turned out to be disastrous.
    “It saddens me greatly to think we were the great powerful good in the world. We as Americans knew America to be strong. We were the liberators of the entire world. We are becoming a weak nation.
    Obama really thinks he is a soft-spoken Julius Caeser. He think he’s going to conquer the world with his soft-spoken sweet talk and really thiin he’s going to bring all of the enemies of the world into a little playground, where they’ll swing each other back and forth.
    “We and we alone are the right frame of mind to free this nation from this Obama oppression. Let’s give thanks to [Republicans] for not giving up and staying the course to bring an end to this false prophet, Obama.”

Jon Voight: Barack Obama is a False Prophet | Barack Obama, Jon Voight : Just Jared

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Who’s going to take the responsibility to keep America, I mean Israel, safe.
    Oops. Slip of the tongue there?

Also, the Bush years were just fantastic then? Not at all responsible for the insanity now? Of course not. Welcome to fantasy land.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Jon Voight is a blowhard. Considering his genetic contributions to society, is he really a credible source when saying who is a good leader and who isn't?

He looks as bad as when that snake threw him up.

Maybe if Republicans spent more time coming up with ideas rather than spouting off the same 'Obama's making America weak' rhetoric people would take them seriously.

Elite Member

Default re

Enough of this retardation. No one with any brains thinks Obama or any politician is a prophet, messiah, etc.

Cheesus, Obama is just someone whom the majority of people voted for in a freaking election.

Obama really thinks he is a soft-spoken Julius Caeser. He think he’s going to conquer the world with his soft-spoken sweet talk and really thiin he’s going to bring all of the enemies of the world into a little playground, where they’ll swing each other back and forth.

Can I have some of what he's smoking??? He's way out there.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

Can I have some of what he's smoking??? He's way out there.
    That's exactly it. It's like they're projecting their own weird (esp. in this case) shit onto Obama and/or his voters. It says way more about him than it does about Obama, that's for sure. It says that he's out of his fucking mind.

I love these assholes who think that war-mongering, not being diplomatic or understanding, and projecting a culture of fear is how we keep America safe. Its like they have no idea how much Obama has helped our image around the world and with our so-called "enemies" by being pragmatic and diplomatic and not having some bullshit "you're either for us or against us" attitude. While we were viewed as obnoxious bullies before, we are now gaining ground around the world. We even saw some social progress after his speech to Arabs with the Lebanese elections. I love how some complete assholes (pardon me) thinks it makes him look "weak" to take a pragmatic approach. These are the same people who live in their bubble, will never climb out of it, live in fear of other cultures, and would be a-okay with us bombing people right off the face of the earth. Yet this is the face of the "compassionate" Republican party. Give me a break.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Omg, Jon Voight needs to shut his ignorant piehole. Idiot! It makes me have some sympathy for Angelina.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I love these assholes who think that war-mongering, not being diplomatic or understanding, and projecting a culture of fear is how we keep America safe. Its like they have no idea how much Obama has helped our image around the world and with our so-called "enemies" by being pragmatic and diplomatic and not having some bullshit "you're either for us or against us" attitude. While we were viewed as obnoxious bullies before, we are now gaining ground around the world. We even saw some social progress after his speech to Arabs with the Lebanese elections. I love how some complete assholes (pardon me) thinks it makes him look "weak" to take a pragmatic approach. These are the same people who live in their bubble, will never climb out of it, live in fear of other cultures, and would be a-okay with us bombing people right off the face of the earth. Yet this is the face of the "compassionate" Republican party. Give me a break.
    Exactly. One of the conservatives I know sent me an article a few weeks ago from some British conservative who called Obama 'President Pantywaist.' I told him if Obama was a 'pantywaist' then why did he order the Navy Seals to take out the Somali pirates to rescue that captain and why did he send MORE troops into Afghanistan? His response: 'Obama didn't have anything to do with that stuff.'

You know there's something wrong with Jon Voight when a woman who plays with knifes, sleeps with married men, makes out with her brother, and wore blood around her neck, won't let him anywhere near her children.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

We all know, there's only one modern day Saint, and that's Angelina. That's what John is trying to tell us here.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    It says way more about him than it does about Obama, that's for sure. It says that he's out of his fucking mind.
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Exactly. One of the conservatives I know sent me an article a few weeks ago from some British conservative who called Obama 'President Pantywaist.'
    More like President Pantydropper

HAHA

Papi Chulo
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information