Thread: Sarah Palin says Barack Obama wants to use stimulus 'to control the people'

Default Sarah Palin says Barack Obama wants to use stimulus 'to control the people'

(CNN) Alaska governor Sarah Palin let loose Wednesday on the Obama administration for enacting fiscal policies that "fly in the face of principles" and "defy Economics 101."
    In a speech introducing Michael Reagan the son of former President Ronald Reagan to an audience in Anchorage, Palin warned that the government is planning to "bail out debt ridden states" so it can "get in there and control the people."
    "Since when can you get out of huge national debt by creating trillions of dollars of new debt?" Palin asked. "It all really is so backwards and skewed as to sound like absolute nonsense when some of this economic policy is explained."
    "We need to be aware of the creation of a fearful population, and fearful lawmakers, being led to believe that big government is the answer, to bail out the private sector, because then government gets to get in there and control it," she said. "And mark my words, this is going to be next, I fear, bail out next debt-ridden states. Then government gets to get in there and control the people."
    "Some in Washington would approach our economic woes in ways that absolutely defy Economics 101, and they fly in the face of principles, providing opportunity for industrious Americans to succeed or to fail on their own accord," she said. "Those principles it makes you wonder what the heck some in Washington are trying to accomplish here."
    Though the bulk of her remarks focused on government encroachment into the private sector, and praise for former President Reagan's views on limited government, the former vice presidential candidate briefly touched on national security. She told the crowd that "the terrorists are still dead set against us" and that her son Track is still deployed in Iraq.

"It is war over there, so it will not be war over here," she said. "And it had better still be our mission that we win, they lose."
    She also pointed to the recent dismissal of another ethics complaint against her, one that accused the governor of having a conflict of interest for wearing a jacket to the opening of the Tesoro Iron Dog race in February that feautured the logo of the sponsor of her husband's team. Palin has been forced to set up a legal defense fund to help pay for fees related to an onslaught of ethic complaints.
    Palin said of the people who have filed the complaints: "Those are the folks who want to tell me, they want to tell you, to sit down and shut up. We will not do that. I just can't, because I love my state. I love my country."
    Palin: Government wants to 'control the people'
    I love how somebody who went to multiple schools for a journalism degree is giving lectures on anything, let alone Economics 101.

But I really want Palin to run against Obama in 2012.

The only person sounding like nonsense is Palintard

wink wink, YOu betcha!

Elite Member

She is so retarded there should be a law against her even mentioning his name.

Because Palin isn't guilty of manipulation at all, right?

Stupid cow. "get in there and control people" just like her "we're not afraid to get in there and get our hands dirty". Little did we know how dirty her hands really were.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Right, it's much better that she's turning over control to Scientologists.

Sounds like someone is desperate for attention. Can't she get enough in Alaska?

Why is this bitch still talking?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    But I really want Palin to run against Obama in 2012.

No you don't. The crazies will cheat and do everything they can to get her in. If they could do it twice for Bush, they could do it for her. It doesn't matter how entertaining she is.

^Except the majority of the nation outside Palin's special group of crazies think of her as a national joke. She'd never be able to pull off 50 million+ votes.

Keep it up, Sarah, so the world will know you don't know sh*t.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Why is this bitch still talking?

No you don't. The crazies will cheat and do everything they can to get her in. If they could do it twice for Bush, they could do it for her. It doesn't matter how entertaining she is.
    The crazies tried to cheat and do everything possible in 2008 and still failed to get her in, so that's not even an issue.

The big mistake Palin made was that she should've dropped out of the public eye for a year and allowed the image of her being a dumbass to subside a little. Instead she just keeps adding fuel to the fire and now she's even more of a joke to everyone outside of the right-wing conservative base.

Elite Member

"It is war over there, so it will not be war over here,"
    Sarah, those talking points are so stale even Bush isn't using them.

Thread Information