Thread: Glenn Beck's incest fantasy?

Default Glenn Beck's incest fantasy?

Glenn Beck's Incest Fantasy

Reported by Ellen - May 4, 2009

We're going to throw a little something out there, and you may, as we did, find it deeply disturbing. Glenn Beck wrote the following passages in one of his books: “I thought that one day, I would just wake up and realize it was just a stupid fling . . just innocent experimentation... I thought that if I admitted the love I had been hiding, society would reject me . . . .”

“It all started one day when I was twelve . . . That's when I found my true love . . . I had looked this person's way a few times and got that nervous feeling in my stomach – but I had been taught that this love was forbidden.”

“Then came the fair . . . my hand brushed this person's . . . my palms began to sweat . . . my hands began to shake . . . the Ferris wheel came to a complete stop.”

“I looked deeply into this person's eyes, and reached out to softly touch this person's face. I leaned in and I kissed this person.”

“I kissed my sister. First our lips met, seconds later our tongues. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and felt her soft skin. It was the height of passion and the moment I knew who my true love was . . . We knew we had done something so wrong, but at the same time, something so very right.”

“Since then we have met in secret several times . . My sister and I are in love . . . I realize that I am different . . . but am I so different that I haven't earned the right to love . . . I simply ask you to be tolerant.”

“ . . . We will make love.”

“Please do not refer to us as an 'incestuous' couple. Keep the hate language to yourself. We prefer to think of the gift we have been given as 'familial love.'”

“By now, you probably have realized that I am not in love with my sister . . . I wrote this to make a point.”

What you just read were excerpts of a passage (pp. 154-159) from Beck's book, The Real America: Messages from the Heart and Heartland,copyright 2003.

On page160, Beck writes, in explanation: “So, what's the point? Why did I spend a whole chapter talking about a committed loving relationship with my sister? I did it because right now there is an organized ongoing effort to try to bend your values. To slowly shape your deepest beliefs into toleration and eventually acceptance.”

We've been watching Beck for some time now – but ever since we read those passages, we get that “ewww” feeling. Beck could have played out this hypothetical situation in just two sentences: “What if I were in love with, say, my sister? Would it be okay for me to ask the world for tolerance?” But this . . . .
    “I thought that if I admitted the love I had been hiding, society would reject me."
    “I leaned in and I kissed this person.”
    “I kissed my sister. First our lips met, then our tongues . . . I ran my fingers through her silky hair and felt her soft skin . . . It was the height of passion and the moment I knew who my true love was . . .”
    "We knew we had done something so wrong, but at the same time, something so very right.”

Just another of Beck's shock jock stunts? Or, as the proverb says, is there a truth here told in jest?
    We can't know. But whatever Beck's twisted thinking was in writing it, it's troubling.

News Hounds: Glenn Beck's Incest Fantasy

This is supposedly from Glenn Beck's book, The Real America: Messages from the Heart and Heartland, copyright 2003. Is this for real?! Anyone have the book? Surely this is missing some sort of context?

ETA: okay it is real. I guess he wrote this whole long passage to equate being gay with incest.

He seems to have put quite a bit of thought into this, which makes it even more creepy.

Beck family reunions must be like swinger parties.

While his attempt to equate homosexuality with incest is quite clear, the way he did it it just disturbing.

HUH? So is it real or isn't it?
    Either way, Beck is a fucktard! Everyone wins!

GREAT SUCCESS as Borat would say.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    HUH? So is it real or isn't it?
    Either way, Beck is a fucktard! Everyone wins!

GREAT SUCCESS as Borat would say.

Its real alright. He really wrote that, but the context was that he was trying to prove how 'rationalizing' being a homosexual could lead to 'rationalizing' incest.

i cannot stand this asshole.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Uncomfortable, party of one million...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He seemed a little too comfortable writing that out in detail. Freak.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Its real alright. He really wrote that, but the context was that he was trying to prove how 'rationalizing' being a homosexual could lead to 'rationalizing' incest.
    He's a douche. What else could be expected of him? Sad sad man.

Thread Information