Thread: United States Caught in attempt of an Iraq-Car Bombing

Silver Member

Default United States Caught in attempt of an Iraq-Car Bombing

Things that make you go hmmm.....You'll never ever see this on CNN or Fox News.
    UNITED STATES CAUGHT IN IRAQ CAR-BOMBING

Friday, October 14, 2005 - FreeMarketNews.com

It's happened again - allied troops being caught with bombs. This time it is the Americans captured in the act of setting off a car bomb in Baghdad. Last time, as FMNN reported only weeks ago, two British soldiers, apparently working for British intelligence, were caught near Baghdad similarly equipped.

According to the Mirror-World, "A number of Iraqis apprehended two Americans disguised in Arab dress as they tried to blow up a booby-trapped car in the middle of a residential area in western Baghdad on Tuesday. Residents of western Baghdad's al-Ghazaliyah district [said] the people had apprehended the Americans as they left their Caprice car near a residential neighborhood in al-Ghazaliyah on Tuesday afternoon. Local people found they looked suspicious so they detained the men before they could get away. That was when they discovered that they were Americans and called the police." Just as in the British incident, the Iraq police arrived at approximately the same time as allied military forces - and the two men were removed from Iraq custody and wisked away before any questioning could take place.

The incidents are said to be fueling both puzzlement and animosity among Iraqis. Yet the motivation behind such activities remains formally unknown since in both cases the soldiers involved have been removed with an efficiency that has quashed any attempts at an interrogation.

staff reports - Free-Market News Network
    http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=1326

my god.. can you imagine is US special forces were actually the ones behind the carbombs and the insurgency as a whole, just to keep the war going for some sick reason..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

That is what some in Iraq believe it to be. They do not think that all the bombings are made by US CIA agents,BUT there has been stories where they have caught U.S. CIA agents doing these deeds to stir sh*t up.

I think spy agencies are some of the most corrupt and biggest sh*theads out there in the political sphere of the globe. They are behind so many evil things in this world,yet they get away with it.

Ok,I am re-editing this...So it is saying it is U.S. troops???Interesting. Maybe they were told by the head of the CIA department to do this.

^^ and your nightmare? No my dear, not at all. It would just be fascinating to know what the strategy behind it is..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Could they be trying to keep things stirred up to justify a continued occupation?

^^ yes, but the question is: to what end? it's costing them politically

Thread Information