Thread: Rush Limbaugh's jiggling man-boobs get mocked by Ronald Reagan Jr.

Talking Rush Limbaugh's jiggling man-boobs get mocked by Ronald Reagan Jr.

Apparently, Limbaugh has been on quite a tear for a while, mocking the way Nancy Pelosi looks. Recently he said that Pelosi was shaking from "botox withdrawal," and back in January Limbaugh said he could keep the birth rate down by putting pictures of Pelosi in every hotel room. So Ronald Reagan, Jr. struck back. Via Slog:

"Limbaugh hasn't had a natural erection since the Nixon Administration; think he's compensating for something? Now, I wouldn't pick on him for any of this stuff, not his blubbiness, not his man-boobs, not his inability to have a natural erection—none of that stuff—to me, off limits until! until! Mr. Limbaugh, you turn that sort of gun on somebody else—once you start doing that, you're fair game, fat boy. Absolutely, you jiggly pile of mess. You're just fair game, and you're going to get it, too."

Again, putting the sheer comedy of this aside, having Reagan's son enter the fray to attack Limbaugh, which will only incite Limbaugh more, keeps the Republican story line on one of our three favorite Republicans, Limbaugh, Cheney and Gingrich. America can't stand any of the three. So the more the story keeps on them, the more Americans spurn the GOP.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    ROFLMAO, go ronny!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Omg! "Absolutely, you jiggly pile of mess!"

The thing about fighting with a pig in the mud is...it's actually entertaining to watch sometimes...

Ron Reagan jr has always been outspoken. He's a hoot. (And, I agree with him about LimBush - he is a jiggly mess.)

he's great. good for him.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Here's the rest of what he said:

Junior also strangely claimed that Pelosi looks pretty good for a grandma, but Limbaugh looks like "the unholy spawn of Tony Soprano and the Michelin Man."
    He also jumped all over CNN analyst Alex Castellanos joking that "If Speaker Pelosi were still capable of human facial expression, she'd be embarrassed" by the "Nixon-like position" she's in. He said "This from a guy who looks like he just stepped out of a road production of [the Harvey Fierstein drag-queen musical] La Cage Aux Folles."

Ronnie needs glasses.

Pelosi has certainly had work done, but she's very attractive and looks great for her age. Attacking women in the public eye for their looks is tiresome and blatantly misogynistic. We can all see the hideous beasts that male politicians are, but yet it's Hilary, Nancy, and Michelle -- none of whom are ugly -- that are constantly belittled. Team Ronnie all the way.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Nobody likes Boss Hog. He can't get any respect. I like how he was bitching the other day that MSNBC should stop using him for ratings and go 30 days without mentioning him. Olbermann had a field day with that one.

Pelosi's face is so tight she looks like the Joker, but she still looks good for her age.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Pelosi should lay off the botox but quite frankly I don't give a flying crap what she looks like. She's a politician and the focus should be on how she governs. But Ronnie Jr. is dead right: Limpdick has opened this particular can of worms and is now fair game, although why that tubby bitch would open himself up to this kind of ridicule will probably remain a mystery. I mean, he can't possibly be deluding himself into thinking he's a chick magnet...although many a man has been known to do it, so who knows.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

although why that tubby bitch would open himself up to this kind of ridicule will probably remain a mystery.
    Maybe it's the drugs.

Thread Information