Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe the Plumber Wurzelbacher would never let "queers" near his children

Default Joe the Plumber Wurzelbacher would never let "queers" near his children

Joe the Plumber, aka Samuel Wurzelbacher, sat down for an lengthy interview with Christianity Today to discuss his views on the future of the Republican party. Wurzelbacher took the opportunity to speak out against gay marriage, which he says is wrong. The unlikely conservative spokesman went so far as to say he doesn't allow openly gay people "anywhere near" his children.

The word "queer," Wurzelbacher noted, "means strange and unusual."

Christianity Today: In the last month, same-sex marriage has become legal in Iowa and Vermont. What do you think about same-sex marriage at a state level?

Wurzelbacher: At a state level, it's up to them. I don't want it to be a federal thing. I personally still think it's wrong. People don't understand the dictionary--it's called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do--what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we're supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do their thing.

In the vein of George W. Bush and Michael Steele, Joe the Plumber also indicated that he wouldn't run for public office until the Lord had given him a cue. "God hasn't said, 'Joe, I want you to run.' I feel more important to just encourage people to get involved, one way or another. If I can inspire some leaders, that would be great." Joe added: "I don't know if I want to be a leader."

Read more excerpts from the interview at the Colorado Independent.
    Joe The Plumber Slurs Gay People: I Would Never Let "Queers" Near My Children

Yea, because gay men are pedos right? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

He's had "friends" but wouldn't let them near his children because they were gay? Huh?

Why is this douche still relevant? The election was the best thing to happen to this turd.

Goddamit why does this piece of shit have to be from Ohio!!! We are chock full aplenty of assholes like this! And he is a proven lying piece of shit! I think we should give Toledo(and this fuckwit) back to Michigan!- Unless someone in Toledo kills his ass, then the city can stay.

*just watch as this shitbag turns out to be a childfucker! ...or his best buddy or uncle or priest or whomever is fucking his kids without him knowing it cause he is watching out for 'the queers' Fuckhole.*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children.
    I'm curious who the self-loathers are that are friends with this asshole.

"I mean I like you and we're friends, but I don't want you anywhere near my kids so they won't catch gay."

He said he HAD some friends that were homosexshuls. I'm sure he stopped being friends once he found out.

I wouldn't want him around me; I don't wanna catch inbred.

At least gay people have jobs and pay their taxes.

Bronze Member

*deep voice* He's right to warn people. Whenever we see kids, we put on the Wizard of Oz and turn them gay.

It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that.
    That's probably the dumbest thing he's said yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Well, he has to appeal to the Stormfront crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Goddamit why does this piece of shit have to be from Ohio!!! We are chock full aplenty of assholes like this! And he is a proven lying piece of shit! I think we should give Toledo(and this fuckwit) back to Michigan!- Unless someone in Toledo kills his ass, then the city can stay.
    he can have our Miss California and they can be a couple! of course we can send them to a completely new state.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Actually,I don't think there is a nasty enough word in anyone's vocabulary to discribe this twit. Dumb is a compliment for his mental abilities. You are far too kind.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    he can have our Miss California and they can be a couple! of course we can send them to a completely new state.
    I'm thinking our esteemed Governor Dick Perry might have use for both of them,next opening in the Texas Supreme Court.
    Sorry. Meant to say RICK Perry,of course.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Actually,I don't think there is a nasty enough word in anyone's vocabulary to discribe this twit. Dumb is a compliment for his mental abilities. You are far too kind.
    That's just the first word that comes to mind when Joe the Fake Plumber pops up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information