Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gavin Newsom officially running for Governor of California!!

Thumbs up Gavin Newsom officially running for Governor of California!!

Awesome video that erases hateful divisions and appeals to our better natures, and for the best for us ALL!!

Gavin Newsom: It's Official...I am Running for Governor of California

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0jnyuJ1Tg&[/youtube]
    I hope you will join me as we set out to build a campaign that does more than win an election. Together we can create the kind of campaign that changes California. If you want to help us get off to a strong start, please contribute here.

In San Francisco, we're showing what can be accomplished when we stop looking back and start looking for solutions.
    We are the first, and still the only, city in America implementing universal health care. We're proving what you already knew - it is less expensive to keep people well than it is to treat their sicknesses.
    Join us and you can help take the fight for excellent and affordable health care to all of California.
    Across California, teachers are facing layoff notices; but we are protecting teachers from layoffs, raising test scores and breaking down the barriers to a college education.

Contribute today
    and we'll build the kind of campaign that can force Sacramento to stop arguing about better schools and start creating them.
    The unemployment rate in California is soaring. But in San Francisco, the local economy is doing better because we helped attract new industries and new high-wage jobs. We are working together to grow our economy with a local stimulus plan that will put people back to work, starting with environmental initiatives and green-collar job training programs.
    In San Francisco, we've done all of this while balancing our budgets - and our bond rating has gone up, thanks to sound fiscal management and a rainy day reserve.
    Join us, and we'll create the kind of state government that stops searching for someone to blame and starts finding solutions.
    The truth is, we can't keep returning to the same old, tired ideas and expect a different result. If we take a new approach, and recognize that we are all in this together, I believe we can put California on a new path toward a better future.
    Join us in a new kind of campaign that gives all of us the tools we need to make change. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or at www.GavinNewsom.com. Make your voice heard and help us make real change.
    Some of you already know me. You know I am not afraid to stand up and fight for what's right. From quality health care for everyone to equal rights for all Californians, I will do more than talk about problems - I will work with you to solve them.
    We all know California can do better.

Let's work together
    to set a new direction for California.

is this good?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hard to say, he seems to have disappointed a lot of people lately, it's like he's been M.I.A. from his duties or something.

But I think he's a good candidate regardless of his baggage and faults. Certainly better than a lot of others out there.

From wiki
    As Mayor, Newsom has focused on development projects in Hunters Point and Treasure Island. He signed the Health Choices Plan in 2007 to provide San Francisco residents with universal healthcare. Under Newsom, San Francisco joined the Kyoto Protocol. In 2004, Newsom gained national attention when he directed the San Francisco city-county clerk to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.[4] In August 2004, the Supreme Court of California annulled the marriages that Newsom had authorized, as they conflicted with state law at that time. Still, Newsom's unexpected move brought national attention to the issues of gay marriage and gay rights, solidifying political support for Newsom in San Francisco and in the gay community, and causing several other states to change their laws concerning marriage and gay rights.[5][2][6]

He's cute, but can he type?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think he's kind of sexy.

Hell, a dairy cow could run against Ahhhnold and win.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    is this good?
    i agree with celeb that he has kinda been AWOL lately. i like gavin because he supported same-sex marriage. he has been trying to help the local economy but it still isn't strong, but won't blame him for that since there are too many other factors. he has been lower-key since he dropped his big-mouthed attorney/bikini model wife. well, except for the tesla.

His slogan should be:

"Gavin Newsome - he'll bonk your wife."

I'm not sure I trust a guy who would seduce his own campaign manager's wife behind his back.

By the way, if anyone knows where I can find bikini pics of Newsome's ex, Kimberly Guilfoyle, I will be eternally grateful.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    His slogan should be:

I'm not sure I trust a guy who would seduce his own campaign manager's wife behind his back.

By the way, if anyone knows where I can find bikini pics of Newsome's ex, Kimberly Guilfoyle, I will be eternally grateful.
    oh, you're right, forgot about the bonking thing. that was low. i guess he went undercover after that. have seen pics of kimberly, i'll try to find some.

His slogan should be:

I tried, but couldn't find any:

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    oh, you're right, forgot about the bonking thing. that was low. i guess he went undercover after that. have seen pics of kimberly, i'll try to find some.
    Please. By the way, I love the fact that she was one of the prosecuting attorneys in that infamous case where the two a-holes (husband and wife) knowingly had dangerous dogs that eventually shredded one of their neighbors to pieces.

czb

^^^ can't find any lingerie pics, that's strange, they used to be around. can only find evening wear stuff like moongirl posted. and yes, i remember the dog case. that was sick. those dog owners were horrid.

His slogan should be:

He lost me. That is low.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Here's my favorite Kimberly Guilfoyle story (she was speaking in front of some gay-rights gala):

According to the Post, Guilfoyle Newsom closed her remarks by joking, "I know that many of you wanted to see my husband, and some of you had questions out there.

"Is he hot? Yeah.

"Is he hung? Yeah.

"Is he (she waved her hand to suggest gay)?"

At which point, according to the Post's version that we repeated, Guilfoyle Newsom said: "Not unless you can give a better,'' while she mimicked eating a banana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information