Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

Default Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

Remember hate groups like the klan have been counted out time and time again but have always resurrected themselves at the "right" moments.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090418/...WK3GwSP5oDW7oF

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho The Aryan Nations has returned to northern Idaho with what it is calling a "world headquarters" and a recruitment campaign.
    Coeur d'Alene resident Jerald O'Brien, who has a large swastika tattoo on his scalp, is one of the leaders of the white supremacist group and said he expects membership to grow because of the election of President Barack Obama.
    He told The Spokesman-Review newspaper that the president is the "greatest recruiting tool ever."
    Residents of a Coeur d'Alene subdivision found recruitment fliers on their lawns Friday and O'Brien said more fliers will be distributed. He said the group has "several handfuls" of members in the city.
    The fliers show a young girl asking her father "Why did those dark men take mommy away?"
    But many in the region reject the group.
    "I saw Aryan Nations and put it in the trash," said Garvin Jones. "What's wrong with these people? Give me a break. I bet if you went back in their family history, not one is 100 percent white."
    The newspaper reported that most people interviewed about the fliers declined to be identified for fear of retribution.
    The Aryan Nations had a compound in northern Idaho until 2000, when the group lost a $6.3 million civil judgment in favor of two people who sued after being attacked by Aryan Nations' members.
    The Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations has fought the Aryan Nations for decades and is offering its services to anyone threatened or harassed by the group.
    "It's bound to be a small group of people trying once again to bring hate into the community," said Tony Stewart, a spokesman for the task force. "They don't have anywhere to operate from except a post office box."
    O'Brien said he regularly flies two white supremacist flags outside his home on the east side of the city.
    The newspaper reported that its files show O'Brien marching in a neo-Nazi parade in Coeur d'Alene in July 2004 and joining in a skinhead rally that drew eight people outside the Spokane County courthouse in Spokane, Wash., in June 2007.
    O'Brien said he and Michael Lombard have taken over the group following longtime leader Richard Butler, who died in 2004.
    The fliers are signed "Aryan Nations, Church of Jesus Christ Christian." O'Brien and Lombard are listed on the group's Web site as "pastors."
    At least two residents who received the fliers called the Coeur d'Alene Police Department. Sgt. Christie Wood said no investigation is planned because distribution of fliers is protected free speech.

On behalf of sane white people everywhere, I would like to apologize for these morons.

I would also like to stuff them in Hitler's ovens so they could get an up close and personal view of what they're talking about. I would dance in their ashes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Like all Aryan brothers are 100% pure!!

ETA: Aww. Grim.. You didn't have to do that?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I always love how these idiots in the Klan, Aryans, etc forget that they don't have the numbers to be a real threat anymore. Not to mention the very people they want to target have weapons, too. Don't start nuthin' won't be nuthin'.

Creeps,every last one. I would be surprised if a single one had an IQ higher than an eggplant.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I liken their intelligence to a baby flea, but an eggplant sounds even better.
    How dare they show their faces in public and show zero shame in hurting others. Fuck off and die in a fire already! These sons of bitches make me queasy and sick to my stomach. Obviously it's beyond their scope of intelligence to comprehend that no one gets to choose the color of their skin, nor the soil on which they're born. We're all created equal, and if they don't believe that, then they can go live in a fucking ditch and act like the succubus that they are. They spread hatred like a virus, brainwashing innocent children into being hateful, violent people at a tender and impressionable age. If they want to be hateful, there's nothing anyone can do unless they become violent. But imo, they should have their kids taken away from them, because teaching them to hate before they can walk or write their own name is child abuse. We're all flesh and blood, we all breathe, and we're all going to die. No one is greater than another, and if they don't have the wit to understand that, then that's too bad, but they better not think that they can get away with spewing hatred across this country, because most people aren't going to put up with that shit.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

These guys are always stupid, ignorant, have never left their state let alone the country, and are often unemployed or in a dead end job. So it isn't their fault, it is the "coloreds" fault.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Oh can these people go the fuck away.

I have to difffer with you King when you say they are no longer a threat to anyone. I can tell you that that will never be true. They are a threat to anyone who is not considered aryan in their eyes. It doesn't matter what color skin you have, or what faith you are, or what sexual preferance you have. These people are very dangerous. This is most assuredly why keep the 2nd amendment alive and well IMO is so important. I am not saying it isn't I am just saying it needs to remain that way. (general statement). I and many people I know have tasted the sting of anti-semitism and these people are to be very much feared again imo. The economy and atmosphere in this country right now imo is just ripe for the pickings for groups like these. The ecomony status, rate of unemployment, and dissention in this country is very similiar to how it began in Germany. jmo.
    Last edited by viggofan; April 19th, 2009 at 08:12 AM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    I have to difffer with you King when you say they are no longer a threat to anyone. I can tell you that that will never be true. They are a threat to anyone who is not considered aryan in their eyes. It doesn't matter what color skin you have, or what faith you are, or what sexual preferance you have. These people are very dangerous. This is most assuredly why keep the 2nd amendment alive and well IMO is so important. I am not saying it isn't I am just saying it needs to remain that way. (general statement). I and many people I know have tasted the sting of anti-semitism and these people are to be very much feared again imo. The economy and atmosphere in this country right now imo is just ripe for the pickings for groups like these. The ecomony status, rate of unemployment, and dissention in this country is very similiar to how it began in Germany. jmo.
    Viggo, I agree that they are a threat on a smaller scale to individuals. But I when I said they don't have the numbers to be a real threat I meant on a large scale.

I actually ran into one of these idiots about 5 years ago when I was at a store near my job. He had all of the Aryan tattoos and just kept glaring at me, so I glared back. I was waiting for him to say something, or start something, but he didn't.

They can go out and attack groups of people smaller than them, or individuals..but to take over and hold a huge fear over people, won't happen. These people won't to be known, they want their racist hateful behavior out in the open for all to see... The Klan hid in plain site, reeking havoc while wearing their cowardly sheets.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Yeah they are going to pick people who dislike Obama and assume they can be racist, and they may be able to convince people.

Elite Member

Dumb fools think skin colour is a race - wrong, idiots. Let's send them a teacher to instruct them in the meaning of the word, continuum.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    They can go out and attack groups of people smaller than them, or individuals..but to take over and hold a huge fear over people, won't happen. These people won't to be known, they want their racist hateful behavior out in the open for all to see... The Klan hid in plain site, reeking havoc while wearing their cowardly sheets.
    I had an English teacher that went to a rally one time to see what it was like. Besides being absolutely ridiculous, it was sad. The thing that bothered her so much was all of the kids running around, in their little sheets like it was Halloween. They had no idea what was going on, to them it was just playtime. Every now and then they try to "rise up" and they get chased back out of town. I guess the only thing worse than a crazy person is a crazy person with a cause, whether it's right or wrong.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

In a way I somehow see the point that these types are harmless in the big picture. I am sure many of them are aimless people just looking for scapegoats.

However, a lot of them do have the firepower and hatred to back up their words. Don't forget Timothy McVeigh and Oklahoma, he had ties to these organizations and he committed one of the worst acts of terror on America. These groups are very well armed, regularly hiding behind militias and their own communes/compounds. Every once in a while a few of these crazies will actually go out and kill people based on hate, for no other reason.

The scary thing is, these guys have 'connections' and 'ties' all over the world. "Esteemed" leaders of the movement in europe seem to regularly go from place to place to hold rallies and meetings, even in the U.S. I believe. And we all know how truly scary things are in Russia.

So in many ways I see both points.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information