Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin fans say John McCain dissed her on Jay Leno, he needs to stop trippin'

Talking Sarah Palin fans say John McCain dissed her on Jay Leno, he needs to stop trippin'

(CNN) — Did John McCain snub Sarah Palin during an appearance Monday on NBC's The Tonight Show?
    That's what some pro-Palin bloggers and other political observers claim after the former GOP presidential candidate left out his former running mate when naming five governors who he thought were in position to lead the Republican Party.
    "We have, I'm happy to say, a lot of voices out there," McCain told host Jay Leno before listing Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Utah Gov. Jim Huntsman, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, and Florida Gov. Charlie Crist.
    "There are a lot of governors out there who are young and dynamic," said the Arizona senator.
    McCain then quickly joked, "I've left out somebody's name and I'm going to hear about it."
    Criticism of McCain's comments are particularly fierce at TeamSarah.org, a blogging Web site for Palin supporters.
    "McCain, who screwed up his campaign by not voting against the bailout, can't mention Sarah's name on Leno? It hurts the party and it makes him look bad by dissing her a 3rd time," wrote one blogger. "Maybe it's a good thing he didn't become president."
    McCain has said in previous interviews it is too early to say whether he will support Palin should the Alaska governor run for president in 2012. His daughter Meghan made similar comments on CNN's No Bias, No Bull last week. (Video below)
    McCain has also praised Palin since Election Day, saying late last year of the Alaska governor, "It's one of the great pleasures I've had to get to know her and her family, and I think she has a very bright future in a leadership position in the Republican Party."
    Did McCain snub Palin on Leno?
    I love how McCain is blamed for screwing up his campaign by voting for the bailout, but Typhoid Palin had NOTHING to do with him losing.

Why do people like her? WHY!? She has demonstrated her stupidity at every turn, and STILL people think she's fantastic.

She's ignorant, uneducated, and dimwitted. She can't answer SIMPLE QUESTIONS. She knows nothing about policy or issues.

I think her fans are just as stupid as she is, so they identify with the retardation. It's like the-dumped-chicks-like-Aniston syndrome.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sarah Palin is even despised by her running mate. See?

^^Yup, to both Grim & C.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I think her fans are just as stupid as she is, so they identify with the retardation.
    Exactly. I cannot fathom how anyone would pride themselves on being a fan of someone so completely dense and stupid. It's just amazing the levels of moron that she is.

"McCain, who screwed up his campaign by not voting against the bailout, can't mention Sarah's name on Leno? It hurts the party and it makes him look bad by dissing her a 3rd time," wrote one blogger. "Maybe it's a good thing he didn't become president."
    Oh look... they're trying to rationalize the McCain/Palin loss. This is hilarious. I'm going to have a gander at the TeamSarah website.. I need a good laugh.

Bring back some fundie nuggets for us to laugh at
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I still can't believe McCain allowed himself to be talked into choosing Palin as a running mate. It's clear that he has no respect for her, and rightfully so because she's so dumb and unaware.

Palin just needs to stick with dishing family gossip to US Weekly. That's more up her stupid alley.

Elite Member

I met a neighbor of my MIL's this weekend who I thought was a lovely intelligent woman. She and her husband are both doctors. I spoke to her at length and we had a lot in common. As I was leaving her house I spotted a McCain/Palin bumper sticker on their car. So now I feel like we can't be friends. I don't understand how in the world two such intelligent people can be supportive of that ticket. I get McCain, maybe...if you overlook a few things, but his picking Palin showed his true colors, IMO. I guess a lot of people just have their heads in the sand. But doesn't the stock market tanking at least make a lot of people start paying attention?

yeah, I don't understand how they can just ignore her blatant idiocy. It's not like she goofed once or twice.. she was a walking disaster of epic retarded proportions. Everything out of her mouth was eyerollingly dumb. EVERYTHING.

How do you just.. pretend that didn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    So now I feel like we can't be friends.

I met a neighbor of my MIL's this weekend who I thought was a lovely intelligent woman. She and her husband are both doctors. I spoke to her at length and we had a lot in common. As I was leaving her house I spotted a McCain/Palin bumper sticker on their car. So now I feel like we can't be friends. I don't understand how in the world two such intelligent people can be supportive of that ticket. I get McCain, maybe...if you overlook a few things, but his picking Palin showed his true colors, IMO. I guess a lot of people just have their heads in the sand. But doesn't the stock market tanking at least make a lot of people start paying attention?

That story reminds me of during the campaign, I had stopped to get gas. Next to us filling up was a Hummer with a McCain/Palin sticker on it and my then 8yo asked me very loudly, "Mom, is that a douche?"

"Yes, sweetie, but don't use that word."
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

maybe somebody put it on her car just to be mean??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    maybe somebody put it on her car just to be mean??
    I don't think so LOL. I may have expected it if the woman was religious but she's not...it being Easter weekend we talked extensively about religious theory, and she's definitely not a fundamentalist. She's very open minded in that area. The only reason I can think of is that maybe she's extremely anti-abortion?

I have a friend who I've known for almost 15 years...she's a VP of her company, her husband stays at home with her girls, she's athletic and smart and progressive....her daughters campaigned for Palin! WTF?

Geez, you think you know someone...

Edited to say MAYBE she's anti-abortion? I just met her so I don't know!
    Last edited by travelbug; April 14th, 2009 at 02:43 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information