Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives go teabagging.. *stifles a giggle*

Talking Conservatives go teabagging.. *stifles a giggle*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsKt4O4Yw8[/YOUTUBE]

just for reference..

Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his testicles in the mouth[1] or on or around the face (including the top of the head) of another person, often in a repeated in-and-out motion as in irrumatio. The practice vaguely resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea.[2][3]
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Fitting!

I don't understand how conservatives are so against homosexuality when most often Republicans are caught in gay scandals.

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

sigh.... this has nothing to do with homophobia but rather another type of boston tea party. ( unless there is another event with teabags occuring that I am not aware of)

TEA stands for Taxed Enough Already

here is an article about it.....

Join more than 40 nationwide tea parties

oh yeah thanks grimm for the other definition didn't know that however I am told that some guys use that as an expression for when your balls fall into the toilet water.... is this true??? LOL
    Last edited by viggofan; April 11th, 2009 at 10:23 AM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

yeah it actually helps if you watch the video, bychance
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Funniest shit ever..."Well, who wouldn't want to teabag John McCain?"

Fucking morons. I really still don't get how the Repugs think they have a property right in EXPIRING TAX CUTS. Hell, it was GWB and the Repub congress (itself) that built the expiration date into EGTRRA in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    yeah it actually helps if you watch the video, bychance
    It was a general comment about republicans and their gay views, not a reply to the video

A lot of the morons that will be 'tea-bagging' on April 15 don't realize that the very tax code they're protesting was put in place by Dubya and the Republican-controlled Congress.

But this protest is just about protesting Obama and giving the right-wing another excuse to blame him for everything that's wrong in the country and take the blame off of the GOP.

^yup

retards protesting shit they enabled themselves. They don't even know wtf they're doing. They're just pissed off sore losers who need to vent

Andrew Sullivan's take on the tea-party phenomenon was great. Here it is:

The Tea Tantrum Movement
    I spent the better part of an hour earlier today scanning the various sites and blogs to try and understand what specifically the Fox-Pajamas tea parties are about. Having absorbed about as much of the literature as I can, I have to say I'm still befuddled.

Option 1: It's a protest of the bank bailouts orchestrated by Bush and now Obama. But surely these tea-partiers understand what would happen if we didn't bail the banks out. Are they advocating letting major banks fail? Or are they advocating a Krugman-style government take-over? No idea.

Option 2: It's a protest against tax hikes. But there have barely been any! Are they arguing that the planned return to Clinton era marginal rates is an outrage worthy of the colonists ... only months after an election in which the winning candidate ran on exactly that platform? Is that postponed future increase so radical that it demands a protest modeled on one in which people were taxed with no representation at all? Truly bizarre. And when you consider that we have gone through a very long period of relatively low taxation for the very successful, and a very long period in which their wealth has soared, and after an election where a majority of such people voted for Obama, the extremism seems unrelated to anything substantive underneath it.

Option 3: It's a protest against illegal immigration. Ok, so why the tea? Weren't all the original tea-partiers illegal immigrants?

Option 4: It's a protest against government debt. Yay! I will leave aside the somewhat awkward fact that Fox News and Pajamas Media barely covered the massive debt racked up by the Republicans during a period of economic growth. Instead, I'll proffer a simple point: If the tea-partiers are concerned about debt and concerned about taxes, one presumes they favor drastic spending cuts. But what are the tea-partiers proposing to do to Medicare, Medicaid, and social security?

I'd love to see a proposal that they support on any of these entitlement programs, but particularly Medicare which is the culprit for much of the debt burden. Where is it? Or are we really going to hear more diversions about "pork"?

As a fiscal conservative who actually believed in those principles when the Republicans were in power, I guess I should be happy at this phenomenon. And I would be if it had any intellectual honesty, any positive proposals, and any recognizable point. What it looks like to me is some kind of amorphous, generalized rage on the part of those who were used to running the country and now don't feel part of the culture at all. But the only word for that is: tantrum.

These are not tea-parties. They are tea-tantrums. And the adolescent, unserious hysteria is a function not of a movement regrouping and refinding itself. It's a function of a movement's intellectual collapse and a party's fast-accelerating nervous breakdown.

As a fiscal conservative who actually believed in those principles when the Republicans were in power, I guess I should be happy at this phenomenon. And I would be if it had any intellectual honesty, any positive proposals, and any recognizable point. What it looks like to me is some kind of amorphous, generalized rage on the part of those who were used to running the country and now don't feel part of the culture at all. But the only word for that is: tantrum.
    Thank you, thank you, I called it first.

I think that is FINALLY my answer to the tax question! Still bizarre, but at least coherent.

The desperation is palpitable.

... palpable

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ... palpable

Please forgive - I may have already mentioned that my head is about to explode from the Palin links.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information