Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fundie retards put out a "gay marriage will KILL EVERYBODY" tv spot. Buncha horseshit

Angry Fundie retards put out a "gay marriage will KILL EVERYBODY" tv spot. Buncha horseshit

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp76ly2_NoI[/YOUTUBE]

Give me a fucking break. I mean really.

"I'll have no choice but to accept reality! Wah! I'm so put upon! I'M A HUGE FLAPPING VAGINAL VICTIM!"

No, dumbfucks: gays just want to be married and left the fuck alone, something YOU people can't seem to do. Let it go. Gay marriage doesn't affect you. If you think it's wrong, good for you. Don't get gay married then.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This is why I liked the Iowa state senator who told one of his fellow senators, who wanted a state constitutional ban on gay marriage to take a hike.
    [YOUTUBE]y2s2R5qKhbo[/YOUTUBE]

I saw that. Why can't Failbama be direct like this? Nooo it has to be "studied" and dumped on the backburner till the end of time...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

"Rainbow Coalition" they say??
    They are infected with TEH GHEY!!!!

Also, WTF does being a doctor have to do with gay marriage and faith? Is the 'dr.' worried she will catch TEH GHEY or catch TEH AIDS?

i think they're freaked cuz if gay people are allowed to do their thang, then abortions will be for everybody or some bullshit.. it's a bit muddled

HASHAHAH someone found the audition tapes for all these "real" stories that are fake.

Well done, religious reich. YOU FAIL AGAIN!

They're running ads telling the stories of "real" people who have been "hurt" by gay marriage. Too bad someone found the audition tapes for the ads - you'll get to see lots of real actors telling the same "personal" story over and over and over. These people are pathetic. If there are so many "real" people hurt by our civil rights, then why do they have to hire actors at all? Because it's all a big lie, brought to your during Holy Week, of all things. Amazing.

HRC got their hands on the audition tapes - you can see them via the link above - I also took the tapes and cut and pasted them with the actual commercial, so you can watch how duplicitous these people really are.

(Some of the actors are so bad, I'm convinced these people got Uncle Fred and Aunt Edith to try out as well - not only couldn't they find real victims, they couldn't even find real actors.)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZaGks5LkkI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    I hope the actors choke on their measly paychecks.

What She Said

Posted by Dan Savage on Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Lurleen dismantles the false witness (and witnesses) in NOM's ad in this comments thread...
    I'm a California doctor who must choose between my faith and my job...
    This has nothing to do with marriage. Although she doesn't name the case she references, the California Supreme Court ruled last year that a scenario such as he describes would be in contempt of state non-discrimination law. These people are lamenting that they can no longer legally discriminate against gays in health care and related services.

I'm part of a NJ church group punished by the government because we can't support same-sex marriage...

The Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association is not a church, as the ad actor misstates, but is a religious ministry. It owns "seaside land that includes a boardwalk pavilion. It obtained an exemption from state property tax for the land on the grounds that it was open for public use and access. Events such as weddings of any religion could be held in the pavilion by reservation. But when a lesbian couple sought to book the pavilion for a commitment ceremony, the nonprofit balked, saying this went against its religious beliefs. The court ruled against the nonprofit, not because gay rights trump religious rights but because public land has to be open to everyone or it's not public."

I'm a Massachusetts parent helplessly watching public schools teach my son that gay marriage is OK...

A federal judge verbally spanked David Parker for wasting precious court time and resources with this baseless lawsuit. Parker appealed to the US Supreme Court, who refused to review the case. Here is just a taste of what the federal judge said:

In summary, the court must dismiss plaintiffs' federal claims because this case is not distinguishable in any material respect from Brown v. Hot, Sexy and Safer Productions, 68 F.3d 525 (1st Cir. 1995). In Brown, the First Circuit held that the constitutional right of parents to raise their children does not include the right to restrict what a public school may teach their children and that teachings which contradict a parent's religious beliefs do not violate their First Amendment right to exercise their religion. [page 3]...

In essence, under the Constitution public schools are entitled to teach anything that is reasonably related to the goals of preparing students to become engaged and productive citizens in our democracy. Diversity is a hallmark of our nation. It is increasingly evident that our diversity includes differences in sexual orientation. Our nation's history includes a fundamental commitment to promoting mutual respect among citizens in our diverse nation that is manifest in the First Amendment's prohibitions on establishing an official religion and restricting the free exercise of religious beliefs on which plaintiffs base some of their federal claims. [page 4]
    The Stranger | Slog | What She Said

what we need is a talented gay director to put together a counter point ad showing the gay side of the question and telling these people to piss off
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

In all seriousness, wtf are they talking about when they say their freedom is going to be affected? Their choices are going to be affected? Don't want to marry a gay person? Guess what! You don't have to! You have a choice!!!

I am truly confused.

And a big fat standing O to the Iowa senator.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I saw this on one of the MSNBC shows today. I also saw the woman advocating it. How can anybody defend these disgusting lies. It pisses me off to no end. They have got to be stopped.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

This may be wrong, but I honestly feel people like this need to be wiped of the face of the earth. It's horrible, but iunno what to say. This is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    I saw this on one of the MSNBC shows today. I also saw the woman advocating it. How can anybody defend these disgusting lies. It pisses me off to no end. They have got to be stopped.
    I completely disagree. If they are stopped, what will we have as entertainment?

we still have lindsay lohan.

Oy. As a straight married couple, I've been trying to figure out for the longest time how gay marriage has affected my own. Guess I'm not as quick as these fundies because even with it being legal here, I've yet to see the big evil threat.

Elite Member

So now the Fundies have a 'rainbow coalition' of their very own? I dont get how gays being granted the same civil rights as heteros is a threat to them. Is this not still America (dispite W)? Are citizens not afforded equal protection under the Constitution? Why no gay group has not challenged this in the US Supreme Court is what I dont understand. The discriminatory Prop 8 in California is clearly unconstitutional. The 14th amendment clearly spells it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information