Thread: Sarah Palin to Levi Johnston: going on tv and exploiting my family is MY job!

Talking Sarah Palin to Levi Johnston: going on tv and exploiting my family is MY job!

Precious new quote from a Palin representative, below. Palin is upset that her once-to-be son-in-law is going on TV and trash-talking her (including saying that he's sure she knew he and Palin's unwed daughter were having sex under Palin's roof):

"We're disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship," [Palin spokesperson] Meghan Stapleton tells Usmagazine.com in a statement Friday.

"Bristol's focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence," Stapleton continues. "It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child."

Uh huh. This from the lady who pretty much forced her daughter into a shotgun wedding in order to advance her own political career. Remember, it was Palin and McCain who announced the news of the unwed pregnancy to the media - none of us knew until they put it in a press release. And it was Palin and McCain who brought these poor kids to Washington and put them on the stage at the Republican convention. And let's talk about her special-needs child, who she loves to mention in her political speeches - the one she wasn't nearly as concerned about the day she went into labor, halfway around the country, but rather than return home, she went and gave a speech.

Yes, lectures from Sarah Palin about exploiting one's family. Now that's precious. Especially with the ridiculous comment inserted, above, about Bristol devoting her life to abstinence education. What?! Bristol already said she questions the notion of abstinence. But in any case, it's yet another example of Palin exploiting her family for fame, attention and fortune. And doing it in such a crass way that it only confirms what a blithering idiot she is, was, and always will be.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    god she is so fucking stupid it's amazing
    Last edited by Grimmlok; April 4th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I love how she released a statement to US Mag. Not exactly the beacon of journalistic integrity.... dumb, hypocritical idiot.

Gold Member

Wait a minute...the most bizarre part of this story is that Sarah Palin claimed that Tripp was HER baby but now that there's no secret about Bristol's pregnancy, suddenly, her daughter is free to raise Tripp. How sad for this whole family and only the kids are going to suffer (as they already have from this whole sordid mess).

I think you mean Trig

God, all her kids have fucking stupid names! Trig, Track, Tripp..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hope when this episode of Tyra airs on Monday that there will be more good bits than what they've leaked so far. Hope, hope...

"We're disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention and fortune,

Pot meet kettle.

Elite Member

This kid Levi has balls. I hope he keeps the dirt coming. I totally believe him.

Bristol got knocked up and so Palin thought they should do the 'right thing' and get married. It would look better for the campaign. When the Republicans lost, Sarah thought why bother now with a sham of a marriage and just released him to the wolves

I think there are a lot more skeletons in the Palin closet than we've been led to believe.

^^I agree, Levi is putting it out there and I'm super glad, but it does take balls. Good for him.

"Bristol's focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence," Stapleton

Sarah Palin, I understand you don't realize the meaning of taking the high road, personally or through your mouthpieces, but it would benefit you as well as the rest of the world if you just STFU and disappeared, already.

Sheesh.

"Bristol's focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence," Stapleton continues. "

And if by "advocating abstinence" you mean going on Faux news and saying it's not realistic and being too stupid to have your boyfriend wear a condom (twice) and showing no signs of getting an education...then advocate away Bristol baby.

"Bristol's focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence," Stapleton continues. "
    Doesn't she mean Trig?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information