Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Zoo" doc on bestiality

I've never watched any of these videos and I really have no desire to do so. I can't imagine how someone has a horse do them. When you consider the size of a stallion compared to a person, I really don't understand how anyone can have a horse trying to mount them. I just don't see it working out very well. You'd think the unfortunate person would really get knocked around.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about it.

I've seen the Mr. Hands video, and I can't understand how someone would find it pleasurable to have something that's literally about the size of a baseball bat shoved up their rectum. I saw "Zoo" also--very disturbing. I guess it's an orientation for some of these guys, like pedophilia. They actually believe, or try to convince themselves, they're having a consensual relationship with the animals.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I've never watched any of these videos and I really have no desire to do so. I can't imagine how someone has a horse do them. When you consider the size of a stallion compared to a person, I really don't understand how anyone can have a horse trying to mount them. I just don't see it working out very well. You'd think the unfortunate person would really get knocked around.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about it.
    At the risk of it being too much info.....modern horse breeding (with the exception of thoroghbreds which require a 'live cover' for the horse to be eligable to race) is all done by artificial insemination. The stallion is trained to mount a collection dummy like the 'horse' in gymnastics. If one were so inclined, one could easily modify the collection dummy to suit their 'preferences'

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    They actually believe, or try to convince themselves, they're having a consensual relationship with the animals.
    Nah, they just like a big dick up the ass.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Some really do think that the animals are consenting. The comments on Youtube at the trailer link are... uh, not of the norm. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    One of my husband's friends had forwarded a clip to him of this(not sure if it was the exact same guy). I think it was on youtube or something. It was one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen. It took me months to quit thinking about it. WTF is wrong with people?!?!
    I think I saw a clip from a link here some time ago. It still pops into my head when I'm just driving or something and gives me the heebie jeebies when I remember it. It was probably the most disturbing sexual thing I've ever seen.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I was reading some posts (linked at another board) by this kid who regularly had sex with is dog, or so he claimed. It was so sickening. He actually believed they had some kind of love relationship. Poor dog. I highly doubt she wanted this creepy kid doing all that to her. You'd think his mom would notice that Sonny was a bit abnormally attached to Lassie. belch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information