Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your favorite cartoon characters growing up

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nur_fWvG4MM[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and The Osmonds, The Jackson 5 and The Brady Kids!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

As we're talking about cartoons here, can anyone help me out and tell me if I'm suffering from some sort of false memory shit? Was there or was there not a cartoon about a vampire white rabbit called Bunnicula? I know that there were books about it, but was there a cartoon as well? I'm pretty sure that I watched it when I was a kid but when I was trying to tell idiot housemate about he looked at me like I was insane. Which I probably am, but I'm not going to admit to him that he's right about something.

Wiki says this...
    A 1979 animated TV special (from Ruby-Spears) by the same name was created based on the first book and aired on the ABC Weekend Special. The animated special deviated heavily from the novels and actively depicted Bunnicula using vampiric powers, which did not occur in the novels.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    As we're talking about cartoons here, can anyone help me out and tell me if I'm suffering from some sort of false memory shit? Was there or was there not a cartoon about a vampire white rabbit called Bunnicula? I know that there were books about it, but was there a cartoon as well? I'm pretty sure that I watched it when I was a kid but when I was trying to tell idiot housemate about he looked at me like I was insane. Which I probably am, but I'm not going to admit to him that he's right about something.
    that sounds awesome!
    i really want to watch that now. i wonder if i can find them.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Thanks Sprynkles! I KNEW I'd seen it, but would HM have it? Nooooo! I even pointed out to him that the English language stuff he watched growing up was pretty limited (British Forces tv in Germany), but he still wouldn't believe me. I'm feeling quite smug now and looking forward to rubbing his nose in it that I was right.

You are welcome. Sounds like a fun series of books too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information