Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: The X-Files Spoiler Thread

My husband made an executive decision that Friday night we are going to some X-files art showing, that must be the same one. We might buy something!

Dying of jealousy Bee!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can get you the coloring book if you want! I'll take orders for you guys for real, just hit me up with a PM.
    Laurent likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    As much as I enjoyed the first two episodes this is is the first time that I really felt that, yeah, The X-Files is back! I could watch that episode and not feel at all like there had been a massive break between this run and the original series.
    Me too! Same old Mulder and Scully. Lots of references and great guest. I loved the were monster and the dialogue.
    Kittylady likes this.

Last night's episode about put me down. Damn the feels. Gotta admit I wasn't sad I didn't have to see Bill Juniors face.
    Laurent and Kittylady like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

the ending was sad with dana crying to mulder about their son and will their son think they treated him like trash, with her mother's ashes in an urn right next to her. sad stuff.

I did enjoy the episode with the disgusting trash man just shredding people apart, pulling their heads off still attached to their spines. It was wholesomely entertaining.

Also, anything named trash man reminds me of Trashcan Man in the Stand, for whom the devil, and I, always held a soft spot.
    Laurent, Kittylady and gas_chick like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Gotta admit I wasn't sad I didn't have to see Bill Juniors face.
    A bright spot to be sure. I was sort of curious about Charlie, but after 23 years of being faceless, I almost don't want to see him now.

I'm already sad this is ending in two weeks. I hope there's a season 11.
    Last edited by Laurent; February 9th, 2016 at 07:33 PM.
    Kittylady, gas_chick and panic like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Yeah it is like how can they stop with just two more episodes!!!!! I still haven't seen my Gunmen. Next week's episode looks good as well with them working with younger versions of themselves basically.

Laurent-I agree about not seeing Charlie. I just picture him looking exactly like Bill Junior. I still can't stand that actor! lol
    Kittylady and panic like this.

Can we talk about the CSM cameo in the first episode that was NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN??
    Kittylady and panic like this.

Yeah they've got a lot to wrap up in two episodes. I keep hoping they are just fucking with us and there are really 7 more.
    panic likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I swear I'm going to lose my shit like I have never lost my shit ever before if they don't make more of these. We're getting teaser after teaser in a short run that can't possibly resolve everything in the time we have left. Arrrrgh! All the old mad-fan-anxiety of yesteryear is back! Damn you, X-Files, damn you!
    gas_chick and panic like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

yeah, it sounds like they have much material from the show's history to bring back and write for and the two co-stars are still here, looking great. it would seem like the perfect show to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Next week's episode looks good as well with them working with younger versions of themselves basically. lol
    that sounds really cool, i would love to see that.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

OMG WTF did I just watch??????
    Beeyotch likes this.

I would kick Chris Carter right in his balls if I could get close enough to him. The only good thing is we are hopefully guaranteed more episodes but this was classic him. I was so pissed they weren't even in the same zip code almost the entire episode and then all the other crazy shit he threw at the wall trying to get it to stick. I mostly loved this reboot and it was so great to see them all together again but he needs to get his hands off of it.
    Last edited by gas_chick; February 23rd, 2016 at 11:35 AM.
    Kittylady and dilligaf like this.

Such a freakin tease, all I could muster at the credits was "That's what I call some bullshit." I really, really dislike cliffhangers where there isn't another season in the works.
    My thought is he did that on purpose to convince the network to order more episodes. Or maybe that's my wishful thinking, but really, I can't believe he left us hanging like that.
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information