Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF??!! MSNBC is gone from my lineup on Comcast

Hit By Ban Bus!

WHAT THE FREAK. Well, it's Nov. 1. I'm calling today. I swear if I could cancel I would but I'm in an apt. where the only thing you can have is cable. No DirecTV. Dammit.

*turning on the TV now*

Wait-it's still there, on Channel 128. Well, still calling today. Mel said something upthread about them moving channels up and then out. It will happen eventually. At least that's what Thom Hartmann said on his radio show last week.

And The History Channel is GONE. That was one of my favorite channels. It's now CNNNW (CNN Northwest). We already HAVE Northwest News Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'm glad to hear that they didn't take your MSNBC!! I have Northland Cable (South Carolina) and we don't receive two of my favorite channels: The Disney Channel and ABC Family. It's frustrating because I don't want to pay an additional $40 a month just to get those two channels.
    we have Cox cable. i bitch about them all the time, but when i see people having to pay for disney and msnbc, i'm glad. we have everything under the sun!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

When I lived in San Diego for a brief time, I had Cox Cable. The TV was OK but the internet sucked. Maybe it was just their equipment. We bought into the package deal with the Digital Voice and the mingled billing it was all a crock. They came out and dug a big hole, poured cement, etc. then came back a week later. The whole thing was a nightmare. Glad you have better service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    WHAT THE FREAK. Well, it's Nov. 1. I'm calling today. I swear if I could cancel I would but I'm in an apt. where the only thing you can have is cable. No DirecTV. Dammit.

*turning on the TV now*

Wait-it's still there, on Channel 128. Well, still calling today. Mel said something upthread about them moving channels up and then out. It will happen eventually. At least that's what Thom Hartmann said on his radio show last week.

And The History Channel is GONE. That was one of my favorite channels. It's now CNNNW (CNN Northwest). We already HAVE Northwest News Channel!
    Those bastards stole my WE (Women's Entertainment) - sumbitches moved it from 48 to 350 and when I clicked on it yesterday, it shows that I have no subscription. I'm getting pissed because I'm tired of this shit, they constantly remove channels while simultaneously raising the price - wtf???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information