Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Work Out Season 3

Hit By Ban Bus!

Man, if Peeler gets his own show now, I'll watch it.

Hope he'll have Jamie Eason on it ... wooof!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Man, if Peeler gets his own show now, I'll watch it.

Hope he'll have Jamie Eason on it ... wooof!

Well there's a "why bother" bikini if I ever saw one...

I don't even understand how that is attached to her body - yes I see the tiny threads holding it in place. I feel like if you moved suddenly one thread would just pop and that would be it!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Ya, you might as well just paint it on at that point I guess.

I don't know how, but I missed this. Jackie Warner had a DUI about a yr. ago and beat up a girlfriend - here's a link if anyone wants to read about it.

ohnotheydidnt: "Work Out" Jackie's DUI

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    ^Ya, you might as well just paint it on at that point I guess.

I don't know how, but I missed this. Jackie Warner had a DUI about a yr. ago and beat up a girlfriend - here's a link if anyone wants to read about it.

ohnotheydidnt: "Work Out" Jackie's DUI

I'm speechless.
    Wow.

Not the DUI part.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Someone needs to do some digging and find out more of the dirt on her. I knew she was a crazy!! Stabbing?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sponsor Drops Workout Over 'Negative Icon'-Gate

Jackie Warner, star of Bravo's Workout and lesbian fantasy girlfriend to straight women everywhere, is in trouble for being mean on the show and getting called "a negative icon to the gay community." In response to complaints from Warner's former fans, salty green water purveyor and Workout sponsor Gatorade is ending its relationship with the program. The sports-drink giant told the angry mob: "We have notified Bravo we no longer wish to be associated with The Workout and will be pulling our commercials. Furthermore, we will not renew our sponsorship of this program in subsequent seasons."

Jackie Warner: Sponsor Drops Workout Over 'Negative Icon'-Gate

WOW!

Response from Gatorade:

On behalf of The Gatorade Company, we want to thank you for contacting us and sharing your concerns about the relationship Propel has with the TV show The Workout, specifically around the incident where one of Jackie Warner's trainers makes a comment to Jackie about a client's breasts. What made this exchange even more troubling was the discovery the woman being discussed is a breast cancer survivor.

We have watched the episode in question, and we too were surprised and saddened to see the conversations unfold between these trainers. Since this episode aired, we have heard from many viewers of The Workout who are also consumers of our product, and we understand and relate to your disappointment in what occurred.

We have notified Bravo we no longer wish to be associated with The Workout and will be pulling our commercials. Furthermore, we will not renew our sponsorship of this program in subsequent seasons. Please note, because this season's episodes, and past seasons' episodes, have already been filmed and edited, moving forward you may still continue to see Propel used in the show.

We take very seriously the concerns you have shared, and we understand why there is discomfort for our consumers with an association of Propel and The Workout, given the unfortunate events that unfolded during this week's episode. We hope our immediate actions send a clear message to the community that we greatly value what you have to say, agree with your sentiments, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

ohnotheydidnt: Bravo stuff:Work Out Controversy and new Co-Host for Tim

Hit By Ban Bus!

This seems to have been the final nail:

Ask a Lesbian: Jackie Warner, Jamie Eason, Brian Peeler, It Just Got Better!

Originally Posted by JamieEason
    "First off, I was training and Peeler almost made me throw up, so yes, I probably didn't look my best. He had me doing crazy plyos and inverted sit-ups on an exercise ball, holding my legs.

Second of all, Jackie was the one who was doing the trash talking and Lisa chimed in. If you go to Bravo's site, she completely denies ever saying anything. She is extremely unprofessional. She never even acknowledged, not during or after the incident. That was my first and last time to ever train there. I only went on the show as a favor to Brian Peeler. To say that she didn't know who I was seems absurd since I had to sign off to even appear on the show. I do not have a trainer and haven't had one years. It is really unfortunate that they used that incident to fire Peeler.

Thank you to those who have shown their support on the site and on my myspace. I really appreciate it!"

I love seeing people get called on being an asshole. Looks like Bravo closed their Season 3 board it was getting so bad.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/643731154
    Last edited by snuffy; May 11th, 2008 at 10:01 PM.

Whoa! Gatorade drops them and Jamie Eason completely called Jackie out! Jackie had this coming after the way she behaved.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I love it. I am glad this bitch is getting called out-not so much for what she originally did(we all make mistakes in the heat of the moment) but for the lying, blameshifting, and coverup. And along with the rest of her just being a miserable unprofessional bitch.

Wow-fastest crash and burn I've seen in a LONG time!

I wonder how many clients she lost?

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I wonder how many clients she lost?
    Loads probably!

I read on her site that she charges $400 an hour to train someone. I've never seen anything that makes me think she's worth it. Hell, she looks about 10 pounds heavier than she did last season.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

This bitch seems like the worst trainer ever in the history of the world-does she actually GET that she is working with some seriously overweight people? why are they NOT in water doing stuff there that is not putting such serious stress on their joints?(and not just this time) I can see them doing alot of this shit-AFTER they have lost alot of weight and gotten into much better shape. Has Jackie actually consulted Deenie's doc about her injury, or what? The woman has close to 300 lbs on that ankle Jackie-something you might want to consider bitch. There is alot she can do to MOVE and EXERCISE and yes, even to get her heart rate up..-WITHOUT running, jumping, and stressing her injured ankle. Damn!

She is a fucking idiot!

And did you see where she is going to be asking Plitt "are you an alcoholic'? and criticizing them for drinking? Bitch with a DUI and history of Alcohol REHAB, who was knocking back the booze like nobody's business on the cruise, is going to go THERE with them? ya gotta be kidding me Whackie Tacky Yackie Jackie!

I did my own boycott last night. I watched last week's episode just to be sure, but in my opinion, her face indicated that she was the one talking shit, not her assistant. So, once that episode was over, I switched from the new one and won't be watching again.

Everyone is an asshole sometimes, but the trick is to be an adult and admit it and claim your assholedness so that everyone can learn from it.....to deny it and be a hypocrite says that you have learned nothing......

Jackie is one woman that I am very happy is a lesbian.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Jackie is one woman that I am very happy is a lesbian.....

Ya, can we have Portia de Rossi in trade?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information