Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Work Out Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    This might be really mean, but does anyone else think Jackie is looking really "old" - it looks to me like shes aged 10 years from last season.
    Yes.

She looks like a different person.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I watched the rest of the show.

I forgot about Erika's bulemia. I'm surprised she has so many self esteem issues.

I just can't help but like Rebecca. She'd be fun to hang out with.

Yeah Peeler just might get fired next week.
    I'm surprised too. Very sad. It broke my heart to see her cry.

I like Rebecca too, interestingly enough I didn't really last season but she has really grown on me this season.

I don't mind Peeler, he reminds me of someone I just can't figure out who.
    Lao-tzu

I love Jesse. He is hilarioius - and a cutie. Erica and Angostina are the only normal females on that show. Jackie is such a bitch sometimes. She is on a such and ego trip. Ugh!

I looked on the website (Official website of Jackie Warner star of Bravo's Work Out, Sky Sport and Spa, and Ten Fitness Apparel) and they show these other trainers that maybe don't want to be part of the show? Geraldine, Chris, Ryan, Fletcher, Jack, Aimet, Ian, Leslie, Shane, Courtney, Russell, Lalo, Russell? They should get some of these others on the show as well so we don't get sick of the same old story lines.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

If Peeler gets axed, I may be done with this show.

I'm no fan of his, but shit, at least he's mildly interesting. This show was juicy as hell the first two seasons - now, it's very blah. The new trainers are boring and Jackie's schizo love life is getting exhausting. I'm starting to think Mimi might've been the sane one in their relationship.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Wow, Jackie is an asshole, ain't she?

She talks all that horseshit about "professionalism" and meanwhile that trash talking, shit stirring glorified receptionist (Lisa?) says something shitty about a breast cancer survivor's breast implants, yet Jackie gets mad and fires Peeler for wanting to talk about it? Are you fucking kidding me?

Jackie has some serious fucking issues if she thinks she handled that appropriately and didn't make a complete fucking ass out of herself. Instead of firing Peeler, she should've fired that useless asshole that shit talks clients. If that's the kind of business she runs, people should run far, far away.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^I totally agree. This show is finished.

Jackie has become a old mean hag. The new trainers are just total duds - the "new" guy is the biggest piece of fluff I've ever seen ... but the icing on the cake is that "shit stirring glorified receptionist" (credit to Laurent, couldn't put it any better).

I'm bummed too, cause I really liked this show, but there's really no reason to watch anymore.

BTW - it was funny as hell to watch all the trainers back Jackie up, what a joke.

some people are so pissed off at Jackie insulting a Breast Cancer Survivor they have started a petition to end the show :

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/643731154

I signed it ... you know Jackie was threatened by Jamie Eason - take a look. Jackie looks old and tired, this Eason girl, besides being a cancer survivor is one little hottie!

Competitive Houston Hottie Fitness Model Jamie Eason

Last edited by snuffy; May 7th, 2008 at 01:14 AM.

Bye Peeler. Jackie was quite an unprofessional bitch. That receptionist is quite the shit-stirring bitch as well.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I only watched the first season, but I hate Jackie's nose. I keep expecting it to be tweaked when I see pictures of her. What's the point of being a shallow and superficial bitch with an ugly nose?

Arghhh where's the show I used to love??? Jackie used to be so cool!!!

Was anyone else disturbed by the way Deenie was treated? She told Jackie Gregg was more interested in his music career and was constantly late and canceling appointments. If I were Jackie I would have told Gregg that training is his JOB and Deenie should come before music.

But no they had to wait for her to lose her shit(which it looks like she does again next week). Granted the ankle injury didn't look that bad. She didn't have it wrapped anyway. But there was still stuff she could have done.

And yeah total lack of professionalism with Jaime. although this might help Jaime's career since she has a story to tell.

I think the hook-up between Erika and Gregg P is scripted.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Was anyone else disturbed by the way Deenie was treated?
    Ya, it really confused me when the fact that Greg was constantly late suddenly got "edited" out to make the poor fat girl look like a nut job.

All I can say is if Peeler was late for a client Jackie'd rip him a new one, but b/c Gregg kisses her ass he gets a pass.

Ya, it really confused me when the fact that Greg was constantly late suddenly got "edited" out to make the poor fat girl look like a nut job.

All I can say is if Peeler was late for a client Jackie'd rip him a new one, but b/c Gregg kisses her ass he gets a pass.
    Glad I wasn't the only one who thought so.

Remember Jackie said she thought Deenie would be difficult because she's young so apparently she already wrote her off and set her up to fail.

We already know Deenie is motivated to overeat and not exercise. Trainer should be on her ass to turn that around.

Arghhh where's the show I used to love??? Jackie used to be so cool!!!

Was anyone else disturbed by the way Deenie was treated? She told Jackie Gregg was more interested in his music career and was constantly late and canceling appointments. If I were Jackie I would have told Gregg that training is his JOB and Deenie should come before music.

But no they had to wait for her to lose her shit(which it looks like she does again next week). Granted the ankle injury didn't look that bad. She didn't have it wrapped anyway. But there was still stuff she could have done.

And yeah total lack of professionalism with Jaime. although this might help Jaime's career since she has a story to tell.

I think the hook-up between Erika and Gregg P is scripted.

That whole scene was very poorly executed but when you watch the previews for the next episode it's the other skylabers that are ragging on her. I think if you base it only on that one scene yes she was treated poorly but if you look at the past episodes and the sneak preview there's more to the story. I'm surprised it was ok with Jackie that Gregg be late all the time, anyone else would have gotten hell for that and there is plenty you could training wise without using that ankle. Ultimately there is very poor chemistry between trainer and client and if it were up to me I would have reassigned her to a different trainer.

It seems to me that Jackie was protecting her snitch when Peeler wanted to talk, being that it wasn't jackie that made the comment it's odd that she would have gone mental about him wanting to talk about it (aside from the fact she dislikes him).
    Lao-tzu

^I totally agree. This show is finished.

Jackie has become a old mean hag. The new trainers are just total duds - the "new" guy is the biggest piece of fluff I've ever seen ... but the icing on the cake is that "shit stirring glorified receptionist" (credit to Laurent, couldn't put it any better).

I'm bummed too, cause I really liked this show, but there's really no reason to watch anymore.

BTW - it was funny as hell to watch all the trainers back Jackie up, what a joke.

some people are so pissed off at Jackie insulting a Breast Cancer Survivor they have started a petition to end the show :

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/643731154

I signed it ... you know Jackie was threatened by Jamie Eason - take a look. Jackie looks old and tired, this Eason girl, besides being a cancer survivor is one little hottie!

Competitive Houston Hottie Fitness Model Jamie Eason

I'm not in any way defending Jackie but she didn't make the derogatory comment about her boobs, the receptionist did. If anything was offensive was Jackie's behavior toward Peeler when he wanted to discuss it.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I'm not in any way defending Jackie but she didn't make the derogatory comment about her boobs, the receptionist did. If anything was offensive was Jackie's behavior toward Peeler when he wanted to discuss it.
    True, though if the situation were different, and it had been Peeler who made the comment about Jamie that the receptionist did, Jackie would've eviscerated him on the spot. I mean ripped his entrails from his body and left him a quivering mess of goo. It is unforgivable that Jackie would allow her employee to shit talk clients, anyway.

Jackie's behavior was ridiculous, and only served to make her look like a complete and total asshole.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I understand that, but I call editing bullshit. I think the reason they didn't show the rest of the office conversation is because Jackie had some choice words about the girls fake boobs - truth is only the girls boyfriend would know. There was a camera in there, so we know it was on tape.

I also believe the reason Jackie shut Peeler down so fast is she didn't want it coming out on camera that she had insulted the girl. I'd admit its just me being pissed if other people didn't agree - check out the Bravo boards (sorry to the admins if thats a no-no).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information