Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Work Out Season 2

I just can't imagine getting all cozy/lovey dovey with someone early in the evening, then someone else stops by and then I'm all into them and take them home with me. Two ppl in the span of a few hours. Thats not cool. Just cause ur gay doesn't mean u have to get as much as you can like there's no tomorrow.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    i think i'm just about done with the show myself. I don't think i really like Jackie anymore, which is why i started watching last season. She seemed really cool and i admired who she was. Now i think she's a total egotistical, slutty, self-important ass. And i'm sad Doug is gone, he really was the cutest, most likeable on the show. There are other trainers and clients that i like, but nothing that's really keeping my interests enough to suffer through an hour of Jackie's embarassing drama queen slut fest. Maybe if i catch a preview that looks interesting, I'll tune in, but i just don't look forward to the new episodes anymore.
    I totally agree. Jackie is a totally egotistical self-important ass, and the way she treats women is appalling. I'd be so pissed if I was Rebecca, and instead -- she's like "I just want to be around her." Yuck. Needy much?

What bothered me so much about the whole Doug situation is that he was MIA for 2 WEEKS and no one bothered to call him? His boss didn't call to check up on him after missing client appointments???

I watch this...don't know why...and I don't like myself much afterwards Waste of my time.

^The Doug thing bothers me too. Like it was "out of sight...out of mind". I thought it was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    My sister loves this show and watched it while I was visiting her this week. I don't know how you guys stand this show. It was really painful to watch. There just wasn't anyone who seemed very sympathetic or anyone I could sort of like. Maybe that is the point of it and as a non-viewer I just don't get it.

It was so much better last season - this season is really horrible.
    And yes, it is painful to watch.

How disappointing.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Elite Member

I saw the last 20 minutes or so last night. My favorite part? The end of the show, Peeler is telling the trainers that Dough is this/close to death. Very sad and everyone is really broken up...then the preview for next week's show...and they are having a party!

I'll be interested to see what they do with Doug's death -- but once again, the show is very shallow! Let's not let a little death get in the way of our celebration.

It sounds like Doug didn't want visitors and I think he would have wanted them to move on and celebrate his life instead of mourning. That's what I would want anyway.

Peeler breaking down was when I started crying. Also when he was saying he wanted to take on his disease and couldn't.

I didn't see Rebecca shed a tear. Maybe she did later but she was the only dry eye in the house.

With Mimi gone none of these people intrigue me to watch another season. I couldn't stand her but she made the show interesting!

I'd buy Jackies line of clothing though. the real line though-not that crap that vendor brought last week.

Elite Member

The party part I saw in the previews right after the show isn't what they are showing in the previews they are showing now. The juxtoposition after the show is what was so weird -- they were crying over Doug (almost typed Dough again!) and then the preview was talking about them celebrating something and they were dressed up and drinking champagne.

I hope this isn't on again...I don't want to get sucked in!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    The party part I saw in the previews right after the show isn't what they are showing in the previews they are showing now. The juxtoposition after the show is what was so weird -- they were crying over Doug (almost typed Dough again!) and then the preview was talking about them celebrating something and they were dressed up and drinking champagne.

I hope this isn't on again...I don't want to get sucked in!
    In the previews after the show there was the bonfire which I took to be a celebraton of Dougs life.

There was also a party on the roof but I saw Skylab clients so maybe it was to celebrate their success(although they looked the same to me).

They always mess with timelines on reality shows so who knows....

Bronze Member

i cant express how surreal it is to see your very own high school and town on tv, weird. yeah, its only bravo...but still. and i dont know if anyone caught it, but at the end when jackie is leaving her mom says- come back and we can go riding horses w/jamie....well, jamie was her FIRST....the carbon copy of jackie/ except that jamie married a man. wow. trippy!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information