Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Collar

White Collar has just started showing in Australia, we're up to episode 3 or 4 or something.

I quite like it. It's not totally believable (the FBI would really spring someone they spent years trying to catch from prison to help them out?!) but the guy who plays Neal is good eyecandy and I like the banter between the two male leads. It's a good mid week cheese-fest... a good replacement for NCIS in my "I need some chill out time after work" schedule

Elite Member

At first Bomer was eye candy, but as the show has progressed that eye candy turned into creepy and strange. He isn't charming, he's scary looking.

Kingcap is right, DeKay is the glue of the show, along with Tiffiany Thiessen (sp). Bomer is so replaceable with any other thug to play the role.

It's a good show, some of the writing, which mostly is for the NC character is corny, silly, and juvenile. Everytime NC gets stupid I want Mozzie to bitch slap him, cause he isn't man enough to be punched.

NCIS for WC? No way! NCIS is solid drama, and Mark Harmon Mike Weatherly gives double the chocolate!! MB is no match for either.

I was surprised about Tiffani Theissen. She's turned into a decent actress. But she'll always be Kelly Kapowski to me.

But in addition to Bomer being just eye candy, he and Dekay do have some great chemistry. If they didn't, I don't think the show would be as good.

Very glad the USA network is back to new episodes (yippee Burn Notice this Thursday and Psych next Wed). And, oh thank god...I couldn't figure out how they were going to reconcile the "cliff-hanger."
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I liked the way they resolved the cliffhanger. It just makes me like the Kate character even less.

And I love that USA is going to have White Collar, Psych and Burn Notice in a nice Tuesday-Thursday block.

I kind of liked the Friday nights, as I have no life.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information