Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1065
Like Tree971Likes

Thread: What to watch (Hulu, Netflix, Prime, even old fashioned TV)

OMG, season 2 of Search Party, I couldn't stand it and talked husband into watching epi 1 of season 3. Now I am sooo tempted to binge 3 and 4. Looks like the final season is coming out Jan. 7.

Also watched The Electric Life of Luis Wain. Really good, but also really sad.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Ok I am hooked on Dexter, the first episode sucked me right back in. Guess we're getting showtime.
    sputnik and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    And here I thought I was the only woman on the planet who hated that show. Hard pass on the reboot for me too.

Just discovered Search Party, LOVE! Everything about it is just perfect and I can’t wait to see how it all turns out. Hubby is hooked too, so we are trying hard not to binge.
    I got into an epic drunk battle with my college roomie (who was one of my best friends at the time) about how I wouldn't let her use my TV to watch SATC because it was trash. It resulted in me taking my food out of her refrigerator and one of my friends eating out of the fridge hot dogs on the floor watching the fight.

I am waiting for every episode of Dexter New Blood to come out before adding Showtime to Hulu, have the released all the episodes yet? Dexter was such a fantastic show.

I came to recommend Midnight Mass on Netflix. It's a limited series with 7 or 8 episodes and then it's done. Very reminiscent of a Stephen King limited series, definitely recommend it if you're into that kind of thing.

On another note 20 days until Ozark final season!
    Beeyotch, ConstanceSpry and palta like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

That's the best drunk fight I've heard about in a long time. I watched the original SATC and liked it, up until maybe season 3. Carrie always irritated me but I enjoyed the other characters. The first movie was nothing great but kind of a fluffy fun watch if you were a fan of the original show, I think I've seen it 2 times bc it was on tv not bc I searched it out. The second movie was awful, it was embarrassing to even watch. I don't blame KC for not wanting to continue to subject herself to poor writing and un-funny sex jokes.

I didn't realize Ozark was coming back so soon!!
    o0Amber0o likes this.

i'm all caught up on yellowjackets, still 2 episodes to go, the first this sunday. seriously, watch this show!! so. fucking. good.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I just started Yellowjackets! I'm on ep 4 and pretty hooked.

It is making me feel damn old though.
    sputnik likes this.

I know! They’re basically my exact age.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I just started Yellowjackets! I'm on ep 4 and pretty hooked.

It is making me feel damn old though.
    I just binged watched the first 4 episodes. ( Cristina Ricci is creep as)
    sputnik and Beeyotch like this.

^^^^
    it also took me a while to notice because the poodle hair and glasses are distracting but holy facelift, batman. i hope it relaxes soon, her face looks so weird and tight around the middle.

What, really? You think she had a face lift? She's younger than me? Or do you mean it was for the character?
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    What, really? You think she had a face lift? She's younger than me? Or do you mean it was for the character?
    no, it wouldn't really make sense for her character. i think it was her. have a look in the later episodes, when they do close ups of her face when she's in her basement and there's a few scenes where her cheeks look weirdly tight to the point it's tugging at the sides of her mouth.

Hm I saw the basement ep last night, I'll have to look again. But it's tough to tell not just because of the glasses/wig but also she's always had such an odd face. I'm googling some photos of her and her mouth looks odd and straight-lined when she's not smiling.

^^^^^
    i think that's probably why it took me so long to notice. maybe i'm wrong but it just looks weird, it's not just that it's straight lined, there's a definitive 'tug' at the ends of her mouth and into her cheeks that does not look like her usual face.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    That's the best drunk fight I've heard about in a long time. I watched the original SATC and liked it, up until maybe season 3. Carrie always irritated me but I enjoyed the other characters. The first movie was nothing great but kind of a fluffy fun watch if you were a fan of the original show, I think I've seen it 2 times bc it was on tv not bc I searched it out. The second movie was awful, it was embarrassing to even watch. I don't blame KC for not wanting to continue to subject herself to poor writing and un-funny sex jokes.

I didn't realize Ozark was coming back so soon!!
    Well I stood my ground, and I still do - that show is trash and it won't play on any television I own!

I just watched a trailer for Yellowjackets, I definitely have to add that to my list!

(and we're almost two weeks away from Ozark folks!)
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

I finished Dexter: New Blood and LOVED it. Better than the original, IMO. I won't spoil the ending.

Also binge watched Ozark last weekend. Excellent as always. Shocking mid-season ending.
    Heidi Ho 2.0 likes this.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071

Thread Information