Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What, no Jersey Shore comments?

massive coke head. he may dabble in scripts like vics and percs- they are everywhere and everyone is taking them, but dude is jacked all the time.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yeah he is... his behavior was BIZARRE this last season. Especially with his freak out in the woods.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I keep forgetting about this thread. I can't believe they are going to have another season of this. The JWoww Snooki show will be crap. Did you guys see Deena's new face? I think she looked better before. And Sammi obviously changed her face too, saw the picture of them at the Spring Break whatever show. Man is Ronnie about 5 feet tall or what, I never realized how stumpy he was.

Im still trying to figure out how theyre going to have a heavily pregnant Snooki on the sixth season. Whats she going to do, sit in the house the whole time? She cant engage in any of the madness that people tune in for. Drinking, sex, fights, well she could participate in the sex part but I doubt many would be interested. She surely shouldnt be drinking anywhere near the amount that shes used to and it goes without saying that she shouldnt fight. I guess shell just sit in the house, eat all the food and get into Jessica Simpson weight territory.

Maybe thatll find end the series?

I hope so LOL

Enty is saying that Snooki & The Situation will not be coming back if there is another season (Season 7 I think)....

Angelina from the 1st season is also saying that Mike does massive amounts of drugs and doesn't know how it hadn't ended up on TV at all.

^ Yeah I think I read something about the show looking for replacements for Snooki and the Sitch to eventually phase them out of the show.

Angelina probably hopes they'll ask her back. I do wonder about how much of his drug use MTV hid in order to keep their cash cows flowing. We've had 5 seasons and he's pretty much acted the same the whole time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

So heavily preggo Snooki is out then? Well darn. There goes any entertainment value the show might have had. Least I could tune in for her complaining because Im sick of the rest of their shenanigans.

Tough Situation: Mike Sorrentino advised to take a sober living companion into Jersey Shore's party house
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 15:11 EST, 11 April 2012 | UPDATED: 16:18 EST, 11 April 2012

Home from rehab: Mike Sorrentino has been advised to hire a sober living companion to join him in the Jersey Shore house

Jersey Shore’s Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has been advised to hire a sober living companion when he begins filming this summer.
    The reality TV star has recently been released from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Utah after being treated for an addiction to prescription pills and doctors are worried a return to the party lifestyle on the MTV show will hinder his recovery.
    A source told RadarOnline: 'His doctors at Cirque Lodge advised him that he should have a sober living companion with him at all times when he is in Seaside Heights. The sober living companion would have to move into the Shore house along with the other cast members.

'The companion wouldn't need, nor want to appear on camera, but putting Mike back into that world without a strong support system around him is asking for trouble.

'Mike doesn't think he needs someone to be with him and essentially be a babysitter, and this has his doctors extremely concerned for his sobriety and recovery.”
    Mike’s castmates recently revealed they have no idea how he is after his recent rehab stint because they don't speak to him when they are not filming.
    Vinny Guadagnino said: 'I haven't spoken to Mike. I don't really speak to Mike when I'm not filming but I wish him the best.'
    Deena Cortese - who has a tense relationship with her co-star - added: 'I don't really know how he is doing but we really are family and even if we have ups and downs we'll always end up being alright. He's like the brother I never wanted.'

Party lover: The reality star is known for his wild ways on the MTV show

Back in action: The 29-year-old is gearing up to return to the next series of Jersey Shore on MTV

I especially like how the comments on this article were disabled. Im kinda jealous that I didnt find it early enough to see some.

Anyway, on topic, this final season will be a mess. Im sure it might just be the swan song for the series. The Situation cant get into anything because hes fresh out of rehab. IF Snooki is there shell be about to drop a baby so she isnt doing anything either. Matter of fact, maybe she should be his sober living companion.

I take shits that last longer than his stint in rehab. What the fuck is that about?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    IF Snooki is there shell be about to drop a baby so she isnt doing anything either. Matter of fact, maybe she should be his sober living companion.

I think that's the angle they would go for
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

i'd rather watch drunks on Jersey Shore, not sober people. Whats the fun in that?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyone watchin the Pauly D show? I know I said I wouldn't but I've caught the last few eps...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Pregnant Snooki Talks Intimacy with FiancÚ Jionni LaValle : “I’ll be like get off me…”

Jersey Shore
    star Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki is pregnant and engaged to the father and beau of one and a half years Jionni LaValle.

Check out the scans from the current issue below and some excerpts from the interview.
    Of if pregnancy has affected her intimacy with fiance: “I’ll be, like get off me. I think I will want to get it on more in the second trimester, when I feel better.”
    On if she gained much weight: “Five or six pounds. But my boobs are huge – like, D’s Jionni likes them.”
    On if she’ll breast-feed: “I want to because I want to loose weight quicker. He doesn’t want me to.”
    On if she’ll let her kid watch Jersey Shore: “It’s going to happen either way. They can Google it and watch behind our backs. So I’m going to talk to them about it. I’ll say, “this is what not to do.’”
    On if a wedding date has been set: “We will focus on the baby first. I want to have the baby, lose weight and have the baby in the wedding.”

I know this article is ancient but Im not sure if anyone has seen it in its entirety like this yet.

Thread Information