Login to remove the ads!
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What, no Jersey Shore comments?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    ^^ I know, it's revolting! Snooki has probably peed her bed numerous times and not bothered to wash the sheets. She obviously slept in her dirty underwear that night they came home from the club after peeing all over the dance floor not to mention her inner thighs etc. Remember when they hide the cheese in Mike's bed and he brings a girl home and thinks it's her? Like, did he even wash his sheets afterward once he figured it out? Because nothing came of it on the rest of the episode. Mike looks like he's in his mid to late forties... I can't believe Pauly D is older than him IRL!

So, you want MTV to show them doing Laundry and taking showers? i know i could care less about that.

This season is irking me. I'm sick to death of Mike and that jew-fro fool the Unit.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Pauly D is the only reason I watch it now, he is probably the only one who hasn't changed from the begining and do love him and Vinnie together, they need their own spin off.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Pauly's spin-off looks dumb. I wish Vinnie was on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Mike looks like he's in his mid to late forties...
    I know, it's hard to believe that moron is only 29. I think it's all the tanning and laying out all night. Hard living ages the shit out of you.

Did anyone see the finale of this season? WTF was the Situation saying about Deena's sister (who slept with his brother)?

Was it that she drank his piss?!?
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Did anyone see the finale of this season? WTF was the Situation saying about Deena's sister (who slept with his brother)?

Was it that she drank his piss?!?
    i couldn't figure it out, so google is my friend. It said she's a squirter LOL

Thank you!
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Mike was tweeking his ass off in the finale, wasn't he? Fucking moron. Anyway, I just read that there will be a 6th season, in Seaside, and Snookie will be there. Pregnant. For fucks sake.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

i just read about Season 6 as well. Should be interesting. I'll still watch it, but i'm thinking they need to ax Snooks and bring in some other bimbo. Actually they could take Deena and her clown makeup out as well.

Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
    Monday March 19, 2012 01:55 PM EDT

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
    Bauer-Griffin

Get ready for gym, tan, maternity clothes on Jersey Shore.

Following speculation about whether or not the show would be renewed for a sixth season, all seven cast mates – including a pregnant Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi – are set to return to Seaside Heights, N.J., during this summer to begin filming, according to a press release from MTV.

"The house dynamic is headed into unchartered territory as their lives outside of the 'Shore' take off in exciting new directions," the network says.

"While things will definitely be a little different this time when they hit the boardwalk, their trademark hilarity and family dysfunction will remain the same."
    – Dahvi Shira
    Jersey Shore Season 6 Is Confirmed - Snooki Is Pregnant and Filming Reality Show : People.com

Can't wait to see Snooki schlepping a baby around the clubs. Gotta keep making that $$$ and I'm sure none of them have a plan b.

A heavily pregnant Snooki on Jersey Shore? I knew theyd go there.

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Checks into Treatment Program
    Celebrity News March 20, 2012 AT 8:04PM
    By Ariana Finlayson

Credit: David Becker/WireImage.com

Put the party on pause for this Jersey Shore star.

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has checked into an treatment program.

"He has spent the past several weeks at an undisclosed location for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule," the star's rep confirms to Us Weekly while denying that it's substance abuse-related.

No word if Sorrentino's status puts a wrench in the plans for MTV, who confirmed Monday that the ultra-tan house mates Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Deena Cortese and Pauly DelVecchio have been booked for a sixth season.
    Read more: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Checks into Treatment Program - UsMagazine.com

A "treatment program" for "rest and recuperation." Uh huh.

Well I guess that closes the case on who the coke head of the group is. As if his behavior in Italy and last season wasn't proof enough.
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

The Situation: I Had a Prescription Medication Problem
    Celebrity News March 21, 2012 AT 5:37PM
    By Zach Johnson

Credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is setting the record straight.

On Tuesday, the Jersey Shore star's rep confirmed that he had checked into a treatment program "for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule."

After it was erroneously reported that he was in rehab, Sorrentino decided to come clean on his official blog Wednesday.

"I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion. I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule," the MTV star wrote. "I appreciate my fans support and love you guys."

Before seeking treatment, "Mike was in bad shape," a source told Us, adding that he doesn't keep in touch with his Jersey Shore costars. "When they are not filming, they really don't know what he is up to and don’t talk to him at all."
    Read more: The Situation: I Had a Prescription Medication Problem - UsMagazine.com

It's gone from "rest and recuperation" to a pesky prescription pill problem.

I guess that is more socially acceptable than "I'm a tweeker"

Thread Information