Login to remove the ads!
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What, no Jersey Shore comments?

fgg

i watched it. i really want the unit & ryder (serious ho bag) to tell gianni the truth about snooki.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Shit, if Jionni hasn't already figured out the truth, then he deserves that little skank! She blew him. Not a doubt in my mind. Not a doubt in anyone on the shows mind - I mean, even Jenni was asking "The Unit" (WTF??? so ashamed at writing that!) what he saw that night.
    Vinny is one of my favorites and it'd be sad for him to leave but I wouldn't blame him. This shit must get old and they went straight from Italy to the Jersey Shore with no down time between filiming seasons and I'd want to go home and see my family and just take a break from living with morons too!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

LOL so the Unit is coming to live with them? He looks just as big of an ass as the Situation does. I too am ashamed to call them by these idiotic names

DAP

Unit is by far the most attractive guy in the house. He'd look even better without the gross hair.

Snooki Peed All Over The Floor Of A Club
    (Subtitle: Now I Want To Knock Her Up)

February 3rd, 2012 // 61 Comments

View the Gallery / 20 Photos

After finding out that no less than four dudes might’ve put a baby in Snooki, apparently last night’s episode of Jersey Shore features a scene (after the jump) where America’s favorite Ewok Slam Pig just literally starts peeing all over the dance floor of a club before going to the lady’s room and spraying her hooch with perfume before anyone can figure out it was her. It’s almost impressive how quickly she moves until you realize she’s done this before and left God knows how many victims in her piss-wake.
    “Welp, guess that wasn’t Sangria I slipped in. And explains the jock itch…” *puts gun in mouth*

Photos: Bauer-Griffin, Fame/Flynet, INFdaily, Pacific Coast News, Splash News, WENN

Source: Snooki Peed All Over The Floor Of A Club (Subtitle: Now I Want To Knock Her Up) - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    Video at the link.

Oh that Snooki, so full of class.

Snooki Admits She's Bisexual

Celebrity News February 8, 2012 AT 12:06PMBy Allison Corneau

Credit: Sonia Recchia/WireImage.com

She's made out with her roommate Deena Nicole Cortese and even her BFF Ryder in front of Jersey Shore cameras, and now Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is admitting that she's bisexual.

"I would consider myself bi," the 24-year-old Polizzi -- currently in a longterm relationship with Jionni LaValle -- tells The Huffington Post. "I've done stuff with girls before. But I would never be with a girl because I like... penis. But I've experimented."

In addition to coming clean about her own sexuality, Polizzi -- who spoke to the Huffington Post with costar Jenni "JWoww" Farley -- wasn't afraid to speculate about that of her costar, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.

Citing "his posture and the way he holds his cigarettes" as indicators that he may be gay, the women say they would not be surprised if Sorrentino were to come out.

"I can't confirm or deny with Mike, but if he was, it would all make sense," Farley said.

Added Polizzi: "He told me one time, '[All the talk is] making me wonder.' "
    Read more: Snooki Admits She's Bisexual - UsMagazine.com

Posture and the way someone holds cigarettes is now an indicator of sexual preference? Who knew?

well, he let snooki suck his dick so he's clearly into beastiality...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Snooki & JWoww Just Outed The Situation

February 8th, 2012 // 26 Comments

View the Gallery / 26 Photos

If you haven’t figured out by now, Snooki and JWoww are heavily promoting their Jersey Shore spin-off and basically doing everything they can from radio appearances, to leaking pregnancy rumors (You knew that’s what was happening, right?) to now throwing The Situation under the bus by outing him to The Huffington Post. Also, ladies, if you saw that video of Snooki peeing all over a dance floor and covering up the scent by perfuming her vagina, good news. She’ll let you stick your nose right in that. HUZZAH!
    Snooki, things got hot and heavy with Deena [another one of the "Jersey Shore" roommates] last season. Do you consider yourself bisexual?
    Snooki: I would consider myself bi. I’ve done stuff with girls before. But I would never be with a girl because I like… penis. But I’ve experimented.
    What about Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino? What’s the deal? Gay? Not gay?
    Snooki: Do you think he’s gay?
    It wouldn’t shock me. Whenever he brings a girl home something always seems to go awry and they don’t end up hooking up.
    Snooki: And he gives them men’s clothing to wear.
    JWoww: And his posture and the way he holds his cigarettes… everything. Listen, I know I keep talking about my best friend Joey, but his husband was closeted for 27 years of his life. And I knew him before he came out. So because of that I know… the signs.
    Snooki: Did you know the whole time that he was gay?
    JWoww: Yeah! And it drove me nuts! I’m like, “Be happy with yourself!”
    Snooki: Was he like, “No, I’m not”?
    JWoww: He had a girlfriend! I was just like, “I would love you more if you could be yourself.” I can’t confirm or deny with Mike, but if he was, it would all make sense.
    Do you talk to him about it?
    JWoww: He brings it up. He’ll say, “People think I’m gay and I don’t know what they’re talking about.”
    Snooki: He told me one time, “[All the talk is] making me wonder.”
    Also, keep in mind The Situation banged Snooki on one of the episodes, so while I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was born straight, there’s no fucking way he is now. It’s kind of hard to get an erection when a woman goes to take her panties off and your immediate reaction is to scream bloody murder because you’re afraid another meatball sub is going to spring out and hit you in the face. He can still smell the oregano…

Source: Snooki & JWoww Just Outed The Situation - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly
    More from that article.

I wouldnt be surprised if they all were bisexual to be honest. But I dont really see it as bisexual, I see them as just sleeping with whoever they can because they can. And whats up with the 'blowing kisses' pose? Isnt that a little old by now?

Also, ladies, if you saw that video of Snooki peeing all over a dance floor and covering up the scent by perfuming her vagina, good news.
    Do what?! I had to go look that up, and it's every bit as disgusting as I thought it would be.

Video here for any brave souls that also want to watch her take a Shore shower.

^ I posted that four posts up. I cant believe she did that. And whats worse she just left it there.

Sorry, NVash, it got past me the first time. Or maybe I was valiantly trying to block it out.

somehow my recorder missed two episodes, just saw the last one though, when did Vinny come back? boy is he sullen now, he's not even talking; maybe I'm over this show, it just seemed so stupid and boring, the two meatballs running and hiding from the boss, dumbass stuff

None of the Jersey Shore cast care about personal hygiene. They never seem to bathe or wash their hair. I don't think they ever clean those sheets which is especially disgusting in the 'smoosh room'. They use perfume and cologne to cover up everything and Snooki admits she often doesn't even wash her hands after going to the washroom.
    I love the last episode when Deena and Snooki sneak onto the beach at night and Deena says, "The only difference between the meatballs and Baywatch right now is the red bathing suits". My boyfriend and I were like, Really...? That's the only difference?? Everyone in the house is utterly oblivious to the fact that most of them are grenades themselves.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Exactly! If Snooki and Deena weren't on the show, Vinnie would be blowing his grenade whistle in a heartbeat.

Haha I've often wondered about their sheets. I imagine them coming home from the club covered in (and in no particular order), sweat, vomit, alcohol, piss, shit, fake tan, makeup, jizz, and sand. Then they just hop into bed, only to repeat it the next day all over again!

Mike seriously needs to get a life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^ I know, it's revolting! Snooki has probably peed her bed numerous times and not bothered to wash the sheets. She obviously slept in her dirty underwear that night they came home from the club after peeing all over the dance floor not to mention her inner thighs etc. Remember when they hide the cheese in Mike's bed and he brings a girl home and thinks it's her? Like, did he even wash his sheets afterward once he figured it out? Because nothing came of it on the rest of the episode. Mike looks like he's in his mid to late forties... I can't believe Pauly D is older than him IRL!

Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Thread Information