Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What, no Jersey Shore comments?

Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    Love this show. At least they got interesting people to start shit without being scripted like the Hills.

On the After Hours show, didn't Ronnie say several times that he was married? I was wondering why the host didn't have a follow up question unless they plan on saving it for the reunion.
    I noticed that...I was just thinking that maybe he just meant that Sammi was his "wifey" not his actual wife but now you are making me second guess that. I love the way that they called out The situation for not jumping in when Snookie got punched by the guy or stopping that girl from hitting Snook
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I noticed that...I was just thinking that maybe he just meant that Sammi was his "wifey" not his actual wife but now you are making me second guess that. I love the way that they called out The situation for not jumping in when Snookie got punched by the guy or stopping that girl from hitting Snook
    Several comments that he made- ie having her for life (paraphrasing) and the married comments- makes me think that they had tied the knot. It was weird that the host didn't ask the follow up question. I think they edited Ronnie the best they could. He obviously isn't hiding their relationship.

To be fair, I don't think Mike could have done a whole lot in the Snookie situation (the first one). I totally understand why he chose to let the guys have a round of shots (in the show footage, the guys took their shots and Mike didn't say anything- in the reunion, Snookie said Mike bought them a round- you never know the truth).

In the second situation with the girls, Mike should have gone out there himself to deal with the situation instead of sending Snookie to do his dirty work. He at least could have accompanied her and intervened before the big girl could make contact.

I also love the show because at least the guys know how to cook real food. Surf and turf!!

Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    Several comments that he made- ie having her for life (paraphrasing) and the married comments- makes me think that they had tied the knot. It was weird that the host didn't ask the follow up question. I think they edited Ronnie the best they could. He obviously isn't hiding their relationship.

To be fair, I don't think Mike could have done a whole lot in the Snookie situation (the first one). I totally understand why he chose to let the guys have a round of shots (in the show footage, the guys took their shots and Mike didn't say anything- in the reunion, Snookie said Mike bought them a round- you never know the truth).

In the second situation with the girls, Mike should have gone out there himself to deal with the situation instead of sending Snookie to do his dirty work. He at least could have accompanied her and intervened before the big girl could make contact.

I also love the show because at least the guys know how to cook real food. Surf and turf!!
    I can also understand buying the drunk guys shots to kind of maintain the peace but as soon as that guy connected with Snookie he should have been at least pushing the guy out of there if not taking a swing (Mike was positioned nicely to swing at him from the back) Ronnie called him out on it and Mike was at a loss for words before the commercial. Dont get me wrong "the situation" is the man and my favorite person on the show but he should have punched the sh*t out of that guy. And for the "zoo creature" that smacked Snookie I agree he should have manned up and handled that himself.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

they're a bunch of 60 year olds in 20 something bodies. all talk but down deep very conservative. i love the situation.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this show rules! i been watching from day 1 and i think its so funny how Snooki started out the house loser and now she's the star of the whole thing team snooki!

i love DJ Pauly D and Vinny

My best GF is now referring to herself as "The Confrontation" in homage to this car wreck of a show.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

i just got done watching last night's episode. i love this show! mike aka the situation, is a big pussy. he couldn't tell those whales to leave on his own, he had to get snooki to do it?

i cant wait for next week when they go to Atlantic City! omg!!!

Okay, I was embarrassed to be watching this show in the beginning....but I love it now!

Is anyone else completely irritated by Sammy "sweetheart"? Ugg, she's so needy! She's drunk and ragging on Ronnie who jokingly says something about a big toe and she's SOOO offended. Then the next day she helps to instigate Ronnie's fight and she's traumatized by it? Yeah, Ronnie shoved her away, but he didn't push her in a mean way - more like, "hey, stop it...". I can't stand her.

The host of the after hours show was all sorts of amazing when talking to Angelina.

There should be a drinking game - anytime the words "honestly", "like", or "you don't understand" are uttered, take a shot.
    Three shots if they're used together as a sentence.
    I actually have this t-shirt (it's from a website that sells NJ-themed tees), sums up the show quite nicely:

lol yeah sammie and ronnie are both lame and deserve eachother. Snooki and PaulyD needd to get together cuz they're so similar they both speak their minds and say the funniest shit, i love them! and Vinny can be their son, my perfect guido family

I've been to Seaside Heights NJ at least a dozen times and this seems about right. Freakshows and idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    There should be a drinking game -
    i know there is a drinking game for when someone says 'The Situation'. LOL, hell i'd play.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

fgg

The Poof Has Seen Better Days

Jersey Shore's very own Snooki brought her homegrown guido glamour to Florida's Seminole Hard Rock last night to host a "Fist Pumping Competition" at club Opium. Also seen at Opium last night was Gay Al Reynolds who showed up in assless leather pants, a tub of Crisco and a very, very confused look on his precious face.

TMZ says that Snookisaurus was paid $10,000 to get drunk at the club. Hopefully, Snickers uses some of that cash to invest in a Bumpit. Recently Snooki proudly proclaimed that she keeps her poof (not to be confused with this poof) poofy without the help of a Bumpit. But look at that weepy thing on her head. It looks like a year-old shower puff that has been trampled on by a hippo and attacked with a world rockin' grenade. It desperately needs the support of a Bumpit. Nobody can bump it like a Bumpit. Well, Lindsay Lohan can, but that's a different kind of bump.

Here's more of Willy Wonka's favorite wet dream girl destroying me over and over again with her constant abuse of the duckface. Speaking of destroyed faces, that bouncer's "Fuck My Life" face says it all. Dude is definitely calling DeVry this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

Is anyone else completely irritated by Sammy "sweetheart"? Ugg, she's so needy! She's drunk and ragging on Ronnie who jokingly says something about a big toe and she's SOOO offended. Then the next day she helps to instigate Ronnie's fight and she's traumatized by it? Yeah, Ronnie shoved her away, but he didn't push her in a mean way - more like, "hey, stop it...". I can't stand her.
    I agree Sammi and Ronnie are completely ridiculous! She absolutely instigated the fight and while he shouldn't have pushed her, I would have been like bitch shut the F up! This is from a blog I visit that recaps all these crazy MTV shows and here's a little of what he had to say about the fight!

The Fred Flintstone Toe Fight of Horror: Whilst taking the van back to the Dep factory, Ronnie and Sammi get into the most ridiculous fight I’ve ever seen with my own eyes in my life. Of course, this makes for one of the best scenes of the episode/season. Sammi SweatStains is wasted and slurring her words like a champ. She begins by telling Ronnie to shut his pie hole and then calls him a “stumpy bastard.” Funny and true all at the same time. Using his words as weapons, Ronnie references Sammi’s Flintstone big toe. This, clearly, is the worst thing that could have ever been said to Sammi or anyone for that matter because Sammi is livid. She feels disrespected and never wants to talk to Ronnie again. Seriously, if he referenced her as Fred Flintstone camel toe, which she clearly has, I could understand her anger, but in this case it just goes to show what a psycho she is. If anyone has the right to be pissed off and feeling disrespected right now it’s Fred Flintstone.

Snooki is, for some reason that only our Lord and Savior seems to know, the voice of reason right now and tries to explain to Stumpy and Fred that this is the stupidest drunken fight that has ever taken place in the history of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information