Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1707
Like Tree1367Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

X-Men Apocalypse. I enjoyed it and its actually the first of the "reboot" series that I like. I tried several times to watch the First Class, but it did not hold my attention.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Mo-I want to unlike that statement. Travesty. I would rather watch the one from 1976 on a loop.

One of the greatest things about this new movie was you didn't have to wait long to see Kong.
    You bring up a great point that I had forgotten about. The first part of Jackson's "Kong" takes place in New York and spends WAY too much time on character development. I'm not sure if I'm basing that on the director's cut, or the original theatrical version, though. But I think there's at least 45 minutes before they even land on Skull Island.

And my favorite the 1976 version, it is 53 minutes before you see him.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

My favorite part of the Jessica Lange/Jeff Bridges version is when Kong is marauding the streets of New York and he finds a girl wearing a dress like Jessica's character. He picks her up, kicking and screaming and he smells her. He realizes it is not her and throws her up against a building or something I am twisted that way .
    gas_chick, panic and CornFlakegrl like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I love that part too! Guess we can be twisted together!
    BITTER likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I think that's next on my Netflix DVD queue. I had wanted to see it forever, so I'm sad it sucks.
    i've had that on my playlist forever and still haven't seen it. i know not to expect much cause the ratings aren't stellar, but they're higher than a lot of other horror flicks.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I remember loving the book but I loved pretty much anything Roald Dahl wrote. Can't wait to see it.
    i read charlie and the chocolate factory.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie
    I watched The Money Pit last night. Hadn't seen it in decades. Tom Hanks is really funny in it, it makes me wish he sometimes goes back to doing comedies again.
    my favorite part is when tom hanks is trapped in the rug in a hole in the floor for hours until he's delirious and by the time shelly long gets home he thinks he saw some care bears.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I love that part too! Guess we can be twisted together!
    We should watch The Color Purple together!! I always laugh when Mister brings Celie home, and Harpo crowns her with that rock!!
    greysfang and gas_chick like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^^ omg, literally one of my all time favorite movies. I could watch it on a loop.
    BITTER and panic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    We should watch The Color Purple together!! I always laugh when Mister brings Celie home, and Harpo crowns her with that rock!!

Quoting from that movie is a staple in my family.

The most common, when I'm in an ass kicking mood, one of the boys (or the Viking) will announce, "Miss Celie fixin' to shave mistah!"
    BITTER, gas_chick and Bluebonnet like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Or when Shug first lays eyes on Miz Celie, "You sho iz UGLAYYYYYYYYYYYY". So cold...
    gas_chick likes this.

Prophet's Prey - documentary on Showtime about Warren Jeffs. His speaking voice (among other things) makes my skin crawl. His voice reminds me of that prosecuting attorney from Making a Murderer. Soft speaking assholes the both of them.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I freaking love the Color Purple. Man was I pissed when it didn't win all the Oscars and I was a little kid! Harpo, who is dis woman? Is one of my favorites to use.
    BITTER likes this.

^^^Not if he MY MAN!! An' not if she lef' him!! You jus' an ole HEIFER!!

At least Whoopi should have won. She was truly robbed. Geraldine Page in The Trip to Bountiful? A mannered, tic-ridden mess. There was some backlash against Spielberg I think, mainly because he was seen as almost TOO successful by his peers.
    gas_chick, Nevan and panic like this.

Spielberg seems fearless in what films he takes on. He's almost a genius in that way.
    BITTER and panic like this.

End of Days. I haven't seen this in a million years. Gabriel Byrne saves it from Arnold's acting and Robin Tunney was so cute.
    Waterslide and palta like this.

Thread Information