Page 85 of 114 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1706
Like Tree1367Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Fantastic Beasts. I was a bit worried I'd be lost because this is the first JK Rowling book I haven't read before the movie, but it did alright. It was good...not Harry Potter good, but good.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Brooklyn- With Saoirse Ronan and Domnhall Gleeson. Good performances by them, but otherwise it was a run of the mill, very predictable film.
    Bluebonnet and Sarzy like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Get hard. I found it stupid but super funny, could not stop laughing.

Absolutely fabulous, less funny then I hoped....

Inferno, it wasn't bad but the book was a lot better especially at the end

nine lives, i watched to make kids happy and all I could think of was house of cards

The infiltrator, I liked it. I have been watching Narco and this was better\

Ghostbusters II, I actually didn't mind it and then rewatched Ghostbusters (the original) but so boring I fell asleep

Bad moms, ARGH so Hollywood. there were funny scene but no

straight outta compton. fantastic.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Also watched the extended cut of Suicide Squad this weekend and its worth it. More HQ scenes, plus a couple of them fill in some information that was lost and caused a few WTF moments in the theatrical release. It was worth the $20.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Brooklyn- With Saoirse Ronan and Domnhall Gleeson. Good performances by them, but otherwise it was a run of the mill, very predictable film.
    I watched this yesterday as well, I think so many films are set out to shock us and make us sad that I kept waiting for the something to happen and she wouldn't go back, but I was happy with the predictable ending made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Good peformances by the cast.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

the grey zone (2001) steve buscemi, harvey keitel, david arquette, mira sorvino

disturbing and depressing - taking place in the nazi death camps of WWII, so i expected it would be very dark.

A Nazi doctor, along with the Sonderkommando, Jews who are forced to work in the crematoria of Auschwitz against their fellow Jews, find themselves in a moral grey zone.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Airplane!

Needed a good laugh and it always delivers. The kid loved the scene where everyone is in line to slap the hysterical woman.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    The infiltrator, I liked it. I have been watching Narco and this was better
    I loved this movie.

The Hateful Eight. I swore I was going to go to bed at a decent time last night and as I was flipping through the cable channels, this was just beginning. Another great role for Samuel Jackson. Not exactly subtle, though. Demian Bichir and his accent were hilarious -- and that coat. I can see why Jennifer Jason Leigh got an Oscar nomination for this - she acted her ass off. Very unglamorous role, to say the least. And a really good sport putting up with Greg Nicotero's special effects -- almost like watching an R-rated version of Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards. Nice twists and turns in the plot, but the ending was really disturbing.

Loved that movie.

I watched A Christmas Horror Story. So damn bad but fun.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Just watched Moonstruck and When Harry Met Sally. Again for the millionth time. I can't get over how drastically most everything has changed since then.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Rogue One. Damn it was good.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ex-Machina (2015)

A claustrophobic little film about a reclusive genius who gets a guy to administer Turing tests on a sexy robot. We're supposed to root for the robot, I think but that short bitch Alicia Vikander plays her and I would never root for her in anything, I seriously hate her guts. I hate her. Doesn't help that she's with my Fassy (Michael Fassbender, what on earth do you see in her, Michael? Why must you hurt me so?). Die bitch. DIEEEE. Seriously, the film was pretty interesting and had some cool twists and turns. And Domhall Gleeson was a revelation, I'd love to see him in more films. Really talented guy. Oscar Isaac was also in it and I'm sort of iffy on him but he was good.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Poseidon remake. Only for the CGI, as the story, acting and pacing don't even come close to the original with Shelley Winters and Gene Hackman.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thread Information