Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1707
Like Tree1367Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Teresa Graves. I loved this show.

You're under arrest, SUGAR!!!!
    greysfang, sprynkles and Beeyotch like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Paterson. "a celebration of the small details in life". Or, as I would put it, one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my life. I was invited, otherwise I think I would have left. Cute dog involved though
    -

OJ: Made In America...caught it on HULU and spent all of last night watching it. Compelling, maddening, disturbing. Love how it was made clear that folks looked at him symbolically, and not because of who he is, which is a narcissistic, sociopathic wife-beating asshole. They laid all the cards on the table, everyone involved got their warts exposed. I did find it funny that Chris Darden wasn't interviewed. The case was not lost in the courtroom that day, but back in 1965 and 1992 when the brutality of the LAPD was laid bare. I had totally forgot about the Korean-American store owner who got probation for killing the black teenager in her store after an argument over a beverage. I think had they handled that properly (the judge who gave her probation should be shot), OJ would have done his time for murder like he should have.
    JazzyGirl and Bluebonnet like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Fun House Massacre. Shellee-this is right up your alley. Gory as hell.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Finally caught Steve Jobs. Well acted but I found it "meh".
    Alysheba likes this.

The Big Short (2015)
    Wow, blew me away. Really fantastic film but kinda confusing even with all the dumbing down going on. Brilliant performances from everyone esp Carrell

And sat down a friend and made her watch Deadpool last night. She loved it. Good cause anyone who doesn't like Deadpool is no friend of mine.
    Alysheba likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

The Untouchables with Sean Connery (who won an Oscar for his role), Kevin Costner and Robert DeNiro. I never get tired of this movie!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

fgg

we dvr'd deadpool and i am looking forward to watching it!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Briefly, in the 1970s, when the "black is beautiful" trend was in vogue, you had dark-skinned beauties like Gloria Hendry, Judy Pace and a few others who had their moment in the sun, but like most trends, it sorta died out. I think that's why women like Lupita N'yongo and Gabrielle Union are so important.

Gloria:

Judy Pace:
    Bitter, you are the man. one of the cable channels put Live and Let Die on high rotation about two months ago, and I would watch it every time it came on just for Gloria Hendry. One of my favorite bikini bodies ever. She also reminded me a little of a gf from college.

Plus there is Yaphet Kotto owning all the scenes he is in, a YOUNG Jane Seymour, Clifton James as a human version of Deputy Dawg, and Geoffrey Holder with his merry, menacing laugh.

But mainly Gloria Hendryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y!!!!!
    Bluebonnet and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Bitter, you are the man. one of the cable channels put Live and Let Die on high rotation about two months ago, and I would watch it every time it came on just for Gloria Hendry. One of my favorite bikini bodies ever. She also reminded me a little of a gf from college.

Plus there is Yaphet Kotto owning all the scenes he is in, a YOUNG Jane Seymour, Clifton James as a human version of Deputy Dawg, and Geoffrey Holder with his merry, menacing laugh.

But mainly Gloria Hendryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y!!!!!
    Thank you Mohandas...I like to think I still have an eye for lovely ladies.

Just because I don't eat at the restaurant don't mean I can't look at the menu .

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Thank you Mohandas...I like to think I still have an eye for lovely ladies.

Just because I don't eat at the restaurant don't mean I can't look at the menu .
    That is hysterical!!
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The Accountant.

It was kind of slow in some parts but I enjoyed it overall. I do love Ben Affleck and Jon Bernthal a whole lot.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Killing Reagan on National Geographic Channel. It focused more on the insanity of John Hinkley, Jr. It was well done though.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    The Accountant.

It was kind of slow in some parts but I enjoyed it overall. I do love Ben Affleck and Jon Bernthal a whole lot.
    That did look like a pretty good trailer.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Mrs Mo and our son were camping most of the weekend, so I took our daughter to see "Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children". I didn't know anything about it, but my daughter said it would be like a cross between Harry Potter and The X-men. Anyway, we both loved it. It had a very complicated plot device regarding teleportation and time travel that I would have needed a notepad and pencil to keep up with.

Not for little kids. There is some very disturbing imagery with regard to monsters and various body parts.

Eva Green was pretty good. Very quirky. Samuel L. Jackson was Samuel L. Jackson'ing the place up like he usually does.

Judi Dench was in this in a very non-Dench kind of role. Chris O'Dowd (from "Girls") was pretty funny as the slacker dad. Terence Stamp looks disturbing even when he is playing a good guy.

And Ella Purnell, who I've never heard of before, is a really cute kid.

Thread Information